Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#288990 - 08/04/11 09:26 AM Pankration Grand Prix
Hazard

I started this event with large qualifying tournaments leading to a smaller (but more exclusive) tournament. Unfortunately I had to take a break from the game, and the event went unfinished.

So far, the Guillotine Classic and Headkick Classic have taken place.

I'm going to simplify the Pankration from my earlier model. I'm simply opening the tournaments, publishing a notice of availability, and accepting participants rather arbitrarily. Camps I recognize and particularly successful fighters will of course be considered foremost.

Once all 4 qualifiers are complete, I'll send notices to all medal winners of the time and date for the Pankration Grand Prix. This ensures that the fighters most deserving of participation may submit their fighters before the inevitable riff-raff. Silver and Gold medalists from the qualifiers will get preferance, but Bronze medalists will be considered if there are no-shows, in order to expedite execution of the tournament. smile

The Bodyslam Classic will be the final qualifier. Refer back to this thread for updates.

Edited by Cold Chief (08/04/11 12:01 PM)

#289014 - 08/04/11 12:05 PM Re: Pankration Grand Prix [Re: Hazard]
Hazard

The Haymaker Classic is open. Submit your fighters.

If you intend to have a fighter compete without the typical stats for either CS or SftF, send me a PM justifying your decision.

#289300 - 08/05/11 08:56 PM Re: Pankration Grand Prix [Re: Hazard]
Hazard

Haymaker Brackets set.

Who's Online
2 Registered (Gyptian, Simon), 62 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod