Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#14048 - 03/17/08 12:54 PM BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
duce

Loc: Hanzhou
[size:18]DURRDOG.COM IS SIZZLIN UP A FEW HOT STORIES LOOK FOR THE MULLET OF FIRE, REDCOAT JOHNSON AS THE PAGE SCROLLS. ALSO I'VE GOT WORD OF WHAT COULD MAKE BURGERMANIA MY SECOND BIGGEST STORY! TWO WORDS EFC PRESIDENT![/color]
((big thanks to jameshamil for the interview- also domos go out to joesnerd, blazela, & Hector68 for previous interviews))

DURRDOG What is your favorite fast food restaurant chain?

"BT" ANDERSON If I’m looking to dominate in the ring, I’ll go to Checkers for a pre-game meal. “The Double Champ Burger” is my favorite. Two 1/4-pound juicy all-beef hamburgers served on a toasted bun, with all the extras: mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, onions, crisp lettuce, a slice of tomato and mustard.

At times, I’ll slip up and go to Wendy’s, the square burgers throw me off my game, but the chocolate milk shakes are descent.

DURRDOG Is it true you are thinking about opening a restaurant yourself?

"BT" ANDERSON Yes, I currently do promotions for a new chain called “Burger Barn” I tour the country opening new restaurants and ring up the first meal for customers followed by photo-ops.

DURRDOG What in your opinion was your biggest fight?

"BT" ANDERSON For me, two bouts were important. #1, putting a loss toward the “Overweight” Legacy was a good feeing. The man is a Powerhouse.

At approximately, 2-18-2008 10:18 pm. I wrote “Overweight” an email that read “That’s quite a streak you have going on. I might have to end it. -BURGERTIME” And that February I did. But, only for a short month. After loosing to “Overweright”, I planned my new strategy. Its too bad weight issues kept me from fighting so many months. Its funny because one month before I retired “Overweight” Challenged me and I made weight… and he missed weight… would have been a great match-up

DURRDOG Can you tell us about your EFC title experiences?

"BT" ANDERSON I have won the EFC bout 18 times. In my earlier career my rival was “Alexei "Ersatzreifen" Frenkel” His reign at the top of EFC Heavies was great, but when I showed up it was my turn to shine.

DURRDOG From April 2000 to April 2001 you didn't fight. Was making sanctioned weight that difficult for you?

"BT" ANDERSON After winning the title against Ramon "The Biggest Mexican" Alvarez, I had a terrible year with weight and for the rest of my career. It eventually caused me to drop the belt. Later I picked up the belt, fighting and winning against “Drago” for the second time in a magnificent 5 round bout.

DURRDOG Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

"BT" ANDERSON Gandhi

DURRDOG What is the nature of your relationship with EFC President Shannon Grey?

"BT" ANDERSON Shannon who?

DURRDOG Relatively, new to the org he is the loud bald guy at the weight ins.

"BT" ANDERSON No comment.

DURRDOG There were few times in your career that we've seen you change your fighting methods within the octagon/ring. You seem to always be going for the flashy submission. In OCT 98 you shocked the world and instead of going for submissions that looked obvious you sprawled and KO'd Petie "Short Shorts" Sixteone. As a Burgermaniac I have to say that was one time I nearly dropped all my bowls and screamed like a girl! Can you give us your perspective on this fight?

"BT" ANDERSON A runner up best fight would have to be against “Short Shorts” in October 1999, after, loosing to “Black Asian Mamba” and “Short Shorts in earlier bouts to GnP grappling. I had to come up with a solution to this problem or my career would be splintered.

Camp BLT hired a talented grappler/boxer named “Fabian Road Warrior” His research in the field helped to determine that with my skill set sprawl and braw would be the best counterattack. From that fight on, my Ground and Pound problem was solved.

DURRDOG Will BLT ever have a HW to attempt to the fill the massive void you've left?

"BT" ANDERSON BLT has been grooming a new "flying Submission Team". My apprentice is Manuel "Pantheon" Paiva. He is young to the EFC, currently with a record of 53-21, weighing in at 278 lbs with no weight problems. He is a contender to watch out for. But, a win at the top is hard come by with such talented fighters. He recently suffered a hard loss against “Magic” Johnson. Keep an eye on “Pantheon” He will be a force to be reckoned with. Also, Hector "Helter Skelter" Ortega, “ACE” and “Doctor” are the rest of the Flying submission team.
((Paiva has recently signed with Delirium)

DURRDOG Who was your biggest rival?

"BT" ANDERSON “Overweight” Johnson
It’s just too bad we couldn’t squeeze in one last bout.

DURRDOG Was there ever a fighter you wished you could have fought?

"BT" ANDERSON My first loss … Assis Powerbomb… He never left Glory though. The other four losses were avenged.

DURRDOG Is there ever any chance at a return of BURGERTIME?

"BT" ANDERSONMaybe one day there will be an “All-Star” org. we’ll see how it all plays out. Until then his pupil Manuel and the others will have too carry the torch.

Edited by (03/17/08 01:54 PM)

#14049 - 03/17/08 01:08 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
PhilCam

Entertaining as always.

#14050 - 03/17/08 01:11 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
Hector

Good one.

BTW funny forum topics.

Looks like the public thought Vega commercial was hilarious.

TTT men are going to play for TTT.
SPEED KILLZ! FUCK GROUND! SOVIET!!!!!!!!
Best Selling MMArmy Author of "Speed Killz: The Philosophy behind Perfect 8pts"

#14051 - 03/17/08 01:11 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
blazela

Jedi Master
Loc: Los Angeles
duce, you are a genius. The cartoon graphic is truly brilliant.

#14052 - 03/17/08 01:16 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
Leagon

These are outstanding.

#14053 - 03/17/08 01:17 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
Sadbutrue

Loc: Brampton
you will get sued

#14054 - 03/17/08 01:36 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
duce

Quote:
you will get sued

:lol: imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery?

#14055 - 03/17/08 01:37 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
Ferebee

> Registered: 01/24/08
Loc: Nebraska
Haha that animation is great. LOL at vh1 has nothing on us.

#14056 - 03/17/08 01:39 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
Sadbutrue

Loc: Brampton
Its great tho the Threads are a great touch not the mention the poll

#14057 - 03/17/08 06:52 PM Re: BEHIND THE BURGERMANIA DURRDOG EXCULSIVE! [Re: Chillingsworth]
duce

Should I do a real poll next time?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
5 Registered (CatHerder, Grapple420, Gyptian, Simon, ThePandaMan), 1027 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod