Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#455328 - 10/24/16 05:39 PM Answer The Question Of The Person Above You
The Captain

Loc: California
Here's a game I see on just about every other forum in the world but have never seen here. So lets give it a try. Basically, all you have to do is answer the question that the previous person asked, and then leave a question for the next person to ask.

QUICK RULES:

- No repeating the question you were asked
- You must wait for at least 5 people to go before you can go again. (This might be made more or less depending on how things go)
- Ask whatever, but maybe try not ask anything so rude or obnoxious that no one will answer and hold up the game.
- Feel free to go into as much or as little detail as you want with your answer.

For Example, to start things off nice and simple... The Hypothetical person above me might have asked the question: How old are you? To which I would respond: 28

Then I would ask: Where are you from? And the next persons answer would be.......

Edited by The Captain (10/26/16 01:23 PM)

**Most Improved Player of 2015**
**Coach of the Year of 2016**
**Most Entertaining Poster of 2016, and 2018**
**Best Event of 2016: Basebrawl**
**UFC Prediction King of 2016**

#455330 - 10/24/16 05:49 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: The Captain]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
Born in Miami. Currently reside near Ft Lauderdale

What bones have you broken, if any?

#455333 - 10/24/16 06:04 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ATTBoxer]
Hector

Zero broken bones, but recently one of my knees been hurting. Figure its cause i sleep on my side and also cause i havent worked out in like almost two months because of school.

So basically been inactive and with poor sleeping. My body is breaking down.

Anyway, where did you hear about MMArmy the game from? Forum, google, etc.?

TTT men are going to play for TTT.
SPEED KILLZ! FUCK GROUND! SOVIET!!!!!!!!
Best Selling MMArmy Author of "Speed Killz: The Philosophy behind Perfect 8pts"

#455337 - 10/24/16 06:30 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Hector]
Nephilim

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Google in April 2008.

What happened the last time you made a big miscalculation?

#455339 - 10/24/16 06:46 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Nephilim]
BiZ

I now own a Dance Studio that I dump money into and my wife spends what profit we make on shit from Amazon that just sits in the basement. And not the good type of dance studio with stripper poles or hot chicks in yoga pants, A kids dance studio. I now spend every waking hour either working or listening to my 3 little ones fight and yell with no end in sight. Pretty much a single dad without any hopes of a random hookup.

What's the worst random hookup you've ever had?

#455341 - 10/24/16 07:19 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: BiZ]
BlimBlapZing

I dated a chick who cheated on me with a coke dealer who wanted to cap my ass for the next 3 months. She told both of us there was noone else. Pretty sure I was there first, but from his perspective I"m just some white boy messing with his girl. Eventually got it resolved through an intermediary but was a dicey few months.

What is the worst job you have ever worked at?
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#455372 - 10/25/16 09:57 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: BlimBlapZing]
UngratefulDead

I worked at Blockbuster for a couple years, which was alright, but eventually I couldn't skate by without any responsibility any longer and had to take an assistant manager job at a different store. They had me work for six months on the previous position's pay-rate "while they processed things", then layed me off the day my raise took effect.

What was the neighborhood you grew up in like?

Edited by UngratefulDead (10/25/16 10:03 AM)

International Top Teams

#455429 - 10/26/16 12:56 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: UngratefulDead]
The Captain

Gonna lower the limit for re-posting to 5 people for now instead of 10. Hopefully some more people will join in later.

The last question was: What was the neighborhood you grew up in like?

UD, and I grew up together so I'll let someone else answer this question.

#455862 - 11/02/16 02:01 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: The Captain]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
Pretty normal and boring. Was around a bunch of spoiled asses until I was 10 then moved to where I'm at now and everyone seemed pretty cool. No violence or anything like that

Did you play any sports in high school?

#455871 - 11/02/16 06:16 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ATTBoxer]
The Captain

Before some GLORY BOY tries to regale us with how many touchdowns they got in their senior year I will be boring and answer NO I played zero sports in high school.

The coach of the football team always wanted me to come play because I was a big guy, but I knew what was up... They wanted to stick me on the offensive line and get my shit caved in to protect their actual good players by sacrificing my body, and I wasn't about to do that. Really you could say I was ahead of my time (or a puss, whatever)

I did however smoke weed and play DnD every week like it was a sport. What was the question again?.. Sorry I forgot what I was saying. Anyway this is my favorite Rush track man, this bass solo is killer *turns up the volume.

QUESTION: Would you rather every person you ever interacted with smelled like B.O. or had a voice like Gilbert Gottfried?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (CatHerder, Gyptian, Jarnoh), 89 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod