ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 04:30 AM

ALLIANCE WARS A Blackhearts Invitational

Who? All alliances.
What? War!
When? AM reset Saturday May 15th 2010.
Where? EFC.
Why? For bragging rights.
How? Figure it out.

Welcome to the 1st ever Blackhearts Invitational.
We all love a good war, right? So, here we go.

Rules.
-Two fighters per weight class per alliance.

-Single elimination.

-All EFC fighters are eligible.

-Coaches can use as many camps as they like, but only one entrant per COACH per weight class.

-Alternates can be from the same coach, but if the time comes that they are set to fight, the coach picks a winner and the other is DQ'd. This will be scored as a decision win.

-Each alliance submits an A and a B roster. There is no rhyme or reason to which fighter you pick for which bracket. This is to keep alliances from fighting one another before the final round.

-All fighters must be in the EFC before the PM reset on Friday May 14th 2010.

-The Brackets will be set up using a seeding based on rank.

-If your fighter is not in the EFC before the PM reset on May 14th 2010, it is an automatic DQ. If the alternate is in the EFC, the alliance has the option to use said alternate to avoid the DQ.

-If a retirement happens, and the alternate is already used, or there is not one, a DQ will be scored. This will also be the case if the alternate is not in the EFC at the time he is needed.

Pointing system as follows.
Round 1-
DQ win= 1 point.
Decision win = 2 points.
Stoppage of any kind = 3 points.
This is a sliding scale. Point value will go up one point for each additional round, including DQ points.
There will be no points deducted for DQ's.
All EFC titles must be dropped before the reset when the tourney begins.

Rosters must be submitted before the AM reset Friday May 14th 2010.
Posted by: RuGeRjiTsU

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 05:15 AM

it's the dawn of a new era...
Posted by: G-ROW

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 05:18 AM

Thanks to Mark for the banner, and all of Blackhearts for idea help.
Posted by: Mr. Wunderful

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 05:50 AM

Nice job G.

Why isn't this in the Alliance forum?

Posted by: Pain

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 06:04 AM

TLCS is in.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 07:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr.Wunderfull
Nice job G.

Why isn't this in the Alliance forum?

I thought it was supposed to got here. If a mod would move it then cool.
Posted by: Teshore

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 07:52 AM

we'll be there...

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 08:02 AM

Sweet T!

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 08:18 AM

Example Roster
HW bracket A Joe Blow
HW bracket B fighter Clint Eastwood
HW Alternate John Wayne

LHW bracket A Iron man
LHW bracket B Spider Man
LHW Alternate The Hulk

MW bracket A Scooby Doo
MW bracket B Mickey Mouse
MW Alternate Mighty Mouse

And so on and so on
Posted by: PhilCam

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 08:23 AM

SFL will be in this.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 08:27 AM

Cool cool

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 10:54 AM

Please note the change in scoring.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 11:48 AM

If we get everyone involved, medals can be included.
Hopefully the ones Mark Designed.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 11:51 AM

Posted by: Ev0lved

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 12:32 PM

belts are cool heh

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 03:00 PM

You know what?

...I was thinking and if you guys just wanted to save a lot of time and effort you can go ahead and ship those first place medals to SFL and you guys can duke it out for second best.

This way, none of the other alliances will get a false sense of "hope," one that they shouldn't have to burden to begin with.
Posted by: Pain

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 03:08 PM

With full alliance participation medals will be awarded.
Posted by: Caleb

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 03:10 PM

ISIS is down for this shit.
Posted by: Adchamp09

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 04:20 PM

frick yes we are!
Posted by: DrinkDrankCrunk

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/01/10 11:44 PM

In it to win it MFs
Posted by: Abalest

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/02/10 09:36 AM

Is this the WAC?
Posted by: The Godfather

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/02/10 10:32 AM

No... similar, but it has the split brackets that some people were wanting. I haven't been around so it's highly doubtful i'll have anybody EFC ready by then, but i'm sure my guys will have somethin put together.

p.s. Will Joan Jett be performing at intermission? We have the Blackhearts so surely you guys can bring her along.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/02/10 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: abalest
Is this the WAC?

No, nothing will ever replace the WAC. I just wanted another big war while we waited for the WAC to happen again.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/02/10 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By: the godfather
No... similar, but it has the split brackets that some people were wanting. I haven't been around so it's highly doubtful i'll have anybody EFC ready by then, but i'm sure my guys will have somethin put together.

p.s. Will Joan Jett be performing at intermission? We have the Blackhearts so surely you guys can bring her along.

Joan is busy being tied up in my closet. I may let her out for a song or two for this.

I am more then sure that TLCS will do just fine Bro.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/07/10 12:28 PM

Everyone please start thinking about your rosters.
Lets make this one to remember.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 03:57 AM

i heard royal blood and ttt were to worried about circle jerking to even want to enter this
Posted by: Abalest

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: ev0lved
i heard royal blood and ttt were to worried about circle jerking to even want to enter this
Guess it beats ducking...

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 09:33 AM

if royal blood enters im thinking i wont.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: teshore

Just like Wun then?
If they are not in it then there will be no medals.
Kinda uncool to drop out cause you do not like an alliance.
I really like you guys, and ask that you reconsider and just ignore them. I put a lot of work in to this, and still have a lot more to put in.
Kinda a slap in the face to do that.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:14 AM

don't be silly tes...it's a WAR, if you don't like them, beat them. not participating is hurting the majority...suck it up!

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:15 AM

its nothing personal towards you, i actually think its more of a slap in the face to legit camps/alliances to even let them in.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:17 AM

its nothing personal towards you, i actually think its more of a slap in the face to legit camps/alliances to even let them in.

meh, more childish drama...

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:19 AM

is it not our right and our choice to not play with cheaters. very childish that we dont like fighting them in the game let alone a tourney.
Posted by: ScottalanCooley

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:32 AM

this reminds me of middle school when the nerdy kid was not allowed to sit at the "cool table." now that nerdy kid is the engineer at CHEVRON....Royal Blood wants to play but if it hurts vegas extreme's fellings than we................would love to play.....i personally don't have any fighters that come close to theEFC but i'm sure we can muster up some fighters to make up a roster....but what we should do is vote on whether Royal Blood can sit at the cool kids' table or not.....vegas start a thread on that and you will have your answer....BELLY

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:52 AM

Tell that to Chachi bro, not me. Wars should be open to all alliances.
Like I said, I consider you guys to be my homies, but this really sucks man.
Posted by: Matty

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:54 AM

cheaters?!?

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: bellyhole
this reminds me of middle school when the nerdy kid was not allowed to sit at the "cool table." now that nerdy kid is the engineer at CHEVRON....Royal Blood wants to play but if it hurts vegas extreme's fellings than we................would love to play.....i personally don't have any fighters that come close to theEFC but i'm sure we can muster up some fighters to make up a roster....but what we should do is vote on whether Royal Blood can sit at the cool kids' table or not.....vegas start a thread on that and you will have your answer....BELLY

no thread needed. and feelings arent/werent hurt, i just choose not to associate with you

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: G-row

Tell that to Chachi bro, not me. Wars should be open to all alliances.
Like I said, I consider you guys to be my homies, but this really sucks man.

this has no reflection on you, and regardless of what chachi says, its your tourney you run how you like.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 01:34 PM

i just want to make a formal apology for the name calling in my previous posts...

i was highly irritated, and publicly vented...which isn't how i conduct myself.

i respect any and all alliances...my wish is for all alliances to drop the politics, and fight in this war.

apologies to those i have lashed out against, i only hope to compete with all of you...
Posted by: Harrier

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 02:59 PM

ok, my opinion, not that it matters.....everyone has the right to make or join an alliance....every alliance should be able to enter all major interalliance tournies. To say someone should not be able to enter is simply unacceptable. You won't let one allaince in this time, next time it's somone else just cause your pissed. I'm not standing up for anyone. But if someone is so unfit to be there and unworthy then you should have trouble beating them. You can't cheat in a tourney...so be as pissed as you want if somone wins a belt...but tourney time should be like the olympics...put differences aside and either nut up or shut up.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 09:42 PM

Te, if you don't like them, then beat them down!
Posted by: TC

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/08/10 10:03 PM

good call phil
Posted by: Beast Mode

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 09:59 AM

It's also a slap in the face to come into someone else's tourney thread and call what they're doing a slap in the face to anyone. Nothing personal towards you though!

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 10:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Beast Mode

It's also a slap in the face to come into someone else's tourney thread and call what they're doing a slap in the face to anyone. Nothing personal towards you though!

well i said i was in, then saw they were so i said i might not be, then G said its a slap in the face, so i wrote that

thanks though for your opinion

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Beast Mode

well i said i was in, then saw they were so i said i might not be, then G said its a slap in the face, so i wrote that

thanks though for your opinion

I can't keep track of all this stuff. I hope TC enters, but if they don't, I understand why.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 10:04 AM

I just don't want it to cast a dark cloud over what G is trying to do. TC, realize that Grow is in a tough spot, as the first player trying to put on a big alliance war at a time where some alliances really don't see eye to eye. He can't make everyone happy regardless of what he does. I don't think ultimatums make it any easier.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 10:05 AM

we are putting a roster together and will go from there

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 10:12 AM

we are putting a roster together and will go from there

good stuff...i guess we (BH) need to start putting a roster together now!!
Posted by: TC

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 10:46 AM

Since there is so muching fueding between alliances it seems like the perfect time for everyone to show up

the best way to make a statement would be by destroying the other alliances not boycotting this tournament..

what G is putting together here is gonna be sick

all alliances should participate..

if you hate the way royal blood acts then not participating is letting them win..
Posted by: Decommissioner

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 11:04 AM

Just think of Royal Blood as the team that always has to play the Harlem Globetrotters. They are only there for show.

Oh and it should be a rule any alliance that gets beat in points by Royal Blood needs to disband.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 01:12 PM

LOL, it should be a good fight for second place while SFL holds up the trophy!
Posted by: The Robj23

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 03:40 PM

This is coming from you Decomm what alliance are you in ? Oh thats right you are in none!! So shouldn't you stick your obsessive posting somewhere else and not clog this one up with gibberish lol !!
Posted by: Decommissioner

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 03:45 PM

Obsessive posting?

Are you high???
Posted by: The Robj23

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/09/10 04:26 PM

lmao decomm plus 1 to you sir

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/11/10 10:08 AM

All entrants must have proper alliance uniforms before being submitted to the bracket committee.

Uniforms ftmfw!

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/13/10 01:37 PM

I am extending the deadline for rosters to before the PM reset tomorrow.
Posted by: Ehrod

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/13/10 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: RuGeRjiTsU
All entrants must have proper alliance uniforms before being submitted to the bracket committee.

Uniforms ftmfw!

Is this your excuse to sport all pink smiley face briefs? laugh

I'm pretty sure all the guys we're submitting have spent enough cash on their own gear to bother with this.
Posted by: geleman

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/13/10 02:11 PM

Thanks G

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/13/10 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: ehrod
Originally Posted By: RuGeRjiTsU

Uniforms ftmfw!

Is this your excuse to sport all pink smiley face briefs? laugh

I'm pretty sure all the guys we're submitting have spent enough cash on their own gear to bother with this.

that's some weak sauce.

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/13/10 08:37 PM

so are the ranking belts approved so i can get them set up?

Re: ALLIANCE WARS - 05/14/10 03:27 AM

We will know once rosters are in, and I know how many are participating.