!!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!!

Posted by: duce

!!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 06:51 AM

Posted by: Decommissioner

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:00 AM

I wonder how Fajita Time made it to the house, and got picked 3rd no less while I was busy in A-1 winning belts. :?

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:10 AM

Quote:
I wonder how Fajita Time made it to the house, and got picked 3rd no less while I was busy in A-1 winning belts. :?

wink You'll have to tuned in for the next episode to find out.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:16 AM

All the PG romos on the show lured me over the fence with Fajita's so I'd get booted off the show? :lol:

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:18 AM

Quote:
All the PG romos on the show lured me over the fence with Fajita's so I'd get booted off the show? :lol:

I am not going to spoil it for you but I did put some thought into it.
Posted by: The Godfather

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:18 AM

Quote:

Yeah i've seen quite a bit of discussion about that. I think Duce will use it in the plotline.

btw Duce my HW's name is Isao KunO... you put KunI, if it was intentional for future plotlines that's fine.

After you did the South Park Canadian mouths for Howard you had to get it in as much as possible eh? lol, Good first episode bud.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:22 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah i've seen quite a bit of discussion about that. I think Duce will use it in the plotline.

btw Duce my HW's name is Isao KunO... you put KunI, if it was intentional for future plotlines that's fine.

After you did the South Park Canadian mouths for Howard you had to get it in as much as possible eh? lol, Good first episode bud.

:oops: yeah I had a... uh... friend named Kumi. Lemme fix that
Posted by: eddievalerino

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:52 AM

Poor, poor Harold... cry

The eyepatch on Murphy is killer though... laugh
Posted by: FistK

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 07:55 AM

LOL! Great episode buddy!

This was an awesome read!
Posted by: blazela

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 11:15 AM

Excellent first episode!
Posted by: BlindPhaedo

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 02:05 PM

Great stuff. Brilliant writing, Duce.
Posted by: Sadbutrue

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 03:58 PM

i am starting to trip out reading these posts NICE WORK!
Posted by: Chachi

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 05:47 PM

lol at Care Bear!
Posted by: Seyc Blood Claw

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 11:54 PM

Nice episode.

Is it possible for me to get into writing for like a Glory/UFL(Or even something lower then that) tournament or anything I would really love to do some sort of writing for this site. Or even do more detailed write ups on big title fights or something

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/14/08 11:59 PM

You can do writing for anything bro this is open. Ask beb he might need help if you want to work with others but if you have time you can start a thread detailing a weight class in glory with the champ and contenders... there were awesome threads back in the day. let me link one

http://mmarmy.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1683&postdays=0&postorder=asc&

you can do what ever people will read it if it isn't too biased. everyone likes hearing about how their fighters is being seen by other people.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/15/08 02:24 AM

Quote:
Nice episode.

Is it possible for me to get into writing for like a Glory/UFL(Or even something lower then that) tournament or anything I would really love to do some sort of writing for this site. Or even do more detailed write ups on big title fights or something

Its possible to write an episode for this season of TEF I'll send info if you'd like

(I am working on TEF3's episode summaries)
Posted by: MuadDib

It is over - 07/15/08 04:09 AM

http://mmarmy.com/showfight.php?fight=1068354

Re: It is over - 07/15/08 05:00 AM

Quote:

The crowd was chanting one more round after the fight! That fight was way to close to call

Re: It is over - 07/15/08 05:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:

The crowd was chanting one more round after the fight! That fight was way to close to call

Great fight Fistk

Re: It is over - 07/15/08 09:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Great fight Fistk

You too buddy...Congrats!

Re: It is over - 07/15/08 10:59 AM

Quote:

like i thought congrats
Posted by: Crippler

Re: It is over - 07/15/08 09:14 PM

Quote:

grats on that bro!

Twitty deserved it!

two bears make a bundle - 07/16/08 12:37 AM

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 03:40 AM

The best episode yet duce! I laughed my ass off reading this!

Harold Howard was a monster! He was so bad ass that he scared the Gracie family into throwing in the towel before the fight even started and Howard go into the final without ever fighting! that is no joke! That mullet has powers i say!

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 04:04 AM

Quote:
The best episode yet duce! I laughed my ass off reading this!

Harold Howard was a monster! He was so bad ass that he scared the Gracie family into throwing in the towel before the fight even started and Howard go into the final without ever fighting! that is no joke! That mullet has powers i say!

lols +1
Posted by: eddievalerino

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 06:00 AM

Fucking hilarious. And Harold Nelson has learned to forgive Dan Bryant. laugh

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 06:55 AM

that was my favorite episode yet... I thought you were going to be a little more cruel to Fajita Time though.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 09:09 AM

Ahahahahahahaha! Great shit!
Posted by: Wocker

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 11:37 AM

Glad to see Rodri still getting some air time. laugh
Posted by: BlindPhaedo

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 12:50 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Incredible episode. I loled many times.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 03:59 PM

Fajitatime gets no free press from TEF, perfect.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 04:08 PM

Awesome job Duce. I love how you capture the spirit of the different fighters.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 04:51 PM

Quote:

I was one of the first people to sign my fighters up for TEF3. This was right after the new change increasing minimum contract lengths. The thread originally said A-1 is where it will be held and that same night my contract ran out with 'Fajita Time' in Delirium. I signed an 8 fight contract in A-1 which would take me to the end of Sunday (if I went to the finals I would still be in A-1). I wasn't going to buy out a $65,000 contract to make TEF3. Besides, the competition was pretty weak in HW and would have favored my guy anyways.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/16/08 11:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I was one of the first people to sign my fighters up for TEF3. This was right after the new change increasing minimum contract lengths. The thread originally said A-1 is where it will be held and that same night my contract ran out with 'Fajita Time' in Delirium. I signed an 8 fight contract in A-1 which would take me to the end of Sunday (if I went to the finals I would still be in A-1). I wasn't going to buy out a $65,000 contract to make TEF3. Besides, the competition was pretty weak in HW and would have favored my guy anyways.

This season had the least amount of fighters going into it and those of you that have seen the episode summaries it has the MOST episodes planned. So giving Fajitatime airtime and the opportunity to spell out why he was no longer in the tournament was very generous and I think I put him over for free. Shit we are talking Fajitatime more then alot of other fighters right now. Of course that will change with Bernie and Rodri in the next episode. Plus there is so many different roads one could go from Soledad and Lucas James.

laugh Team (Ursa is Russian for Bear I think so isn't Ursus something like a bear?) Bear vs. Team Running Bear should have more classic episodes forth coming.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/17/08 12:09 AM

Quote:
Quote:

considering there really wasnt any HW with over 90 fights on the show.. its kinda obvious why statistically fajita time would have been the favorite.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/17/08 05:52 AM

Quote:

considering there really wasnt any HW with over 90 fights on the show.. its kinda obvious why statistically fajita time would have been the favorite.

I don't incubate whatsoever and fight my guys every month which is why when my guys have x amount of fights it is often stereotyped that they have been around longer than dinosaurs. He only has 69 fights btw and is not even in his 6th year yet. Anyways I'll pop my head out, good write-ups Duce.

Crippler; /bird

EPISODE 3 THE REPLACEMENTS - 07/18/08 09:46 AM

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 12:33 PM

Quote:
(Ursa is Russian for Bear I think so isn't Ursus something like a bear?

I recruited two pretty tough guys right about the same time, a HW and a WW. It seemed appropriate to give them matching nicknames, so they became Lupus (Wolf) and Ursus (Bear). Both terms are Latin in origin.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 12:38 PM

Awwwww, the Japanese fighters are so cute.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 01:02 PM

lol i'm loving Isao Kuno's attitude/language swings. I like the new Chinese look too for him & the rest of the Triad.

Got some hillbilly's, ruskies, chinamen, anal rapees, and funniest if all canadiens... what more could you ask for? lol

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 01:19 PM

Quote:

Jascha feels no guilt for Bernie?

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 01:39 PM

damn i wish i had some jap fighters now

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 01:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Jascha feels no guilt for Bernie?

Jascha has issued a statement:

Me, Jascha Preobrazhensky wish Bernie best in living. He have real father somewhere, out there, is big world. But Jascha show love and affection to two category; true sons of Jascha such as Manny Martin and pretty ladies such as mother of Manny Martin. Neither category is Bernie applicable to.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 02:57 PM

ahahahaha

this episode was all LOL for me lols.. awesome awesome!

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 03:12 PM

Quote:
ahahahaha

this episode was all LOL for me lols.. awesome awesome!

yeah I like the little crew our guys have... it'd suck to run into them in an alley.

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/18/08 05:31 PM

all these episodes are missing a pivotal coach assistant... instead its full of crippler

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/21/08 06:07 AM

i need my TEF fix

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/21/08 07:02 AM

Quote:
all these episodes are missing a pivotal coach assistant... instead its full of crippler

ahahaha

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/21/08 08:07 AM

Quote:
damn i wish i had some jap fighters now

lol...true!

another great episode!

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/23/08 08:51 PM

laugh Real Life>TEF3 right now. Expect a new episode sometime in the next few days. Also we are getting closer to Crips and Hatchets episodes

(Teaser for the next episode-Bubba's family comes to visit him in Toronto and all the charactors within the show come out to... erm... greet them. For a good portion of the cast this becomes a side quest for in house glory that sparks tensions and gets the attention of EFC's favorite commentating duo Joe Rogaine and Walt Cylde Frazier! Also Isao and Ganya see a clear path ahead and plot a excellent strategy for winning TEF3)

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 07/28/08 05:44 AM

now i've got blue balls from all this teasing lol
Posted by: The Hatchet

Is this dead then? - 08/01/08 11:03 AM

Anyone know if duce is still alive?

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 08/22/08 05:27 AM

:?
Posted by: SMDjonesy

Re: !!TEF3 TORONTO EPISODE 3 LIVE ON SYKE!! - 08/24/08 06:32 AM

RIP duce..