*Champs & MVP Crowned*

Posted by: Pain

*Champs & MVP Crowned* - 10/23/09 06:01 PM

Welcome to the Redemption News Headquarters!

First off I would like to thank the Lebowskis, the Terrors, the Soviets, the Nemesi (sp lol) and those pesky Beavers wink for their participation in the SIXTH installment of the World Alliance Championships!

These Championships will see the current champs the Beaver Wrecking Crew try to defend their crowns against a tough field of grizzled veterans and rising stars alike, including the FOUR time champion Lebowski Crime Syndicate, who are out for blood.

This year we have a special prize courtesy of the resident graphics boss, Mr. NorCalMMA himself. NorCal has ever so kindly donated his services to the WAC Redemption crew with a one of a kind Championship belt for the alliances to bask in.

Also the MVF, Most Valuable Fighter, who has the highest point total at the end of the competition, will be eligible for a special prize, courtesy of Mr. Cal himself.

Enjoy the nights fellas cause come sunrise, there will be a WAR!!

Good Luck to All!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lebowski Crime Syndicate - 43

Rd 1 - 2 (WW Bye) 2(HW Bye) 2(MW Bye) 2(LHW Bye) 2 (LHW Bye) 2 (LW SD Win)

Rd 2 - 2(LHW Bye) 2(LHW Bye) 3(LW Sub Win) 2(MW Bye) 2(WW Bye) 2(HW Bye)

Rd 3 - 3(LW DQ Opp. Missed Weight) 4(LHW Sub Win) 4(LHW Sub Win) 4(HW KO Win)

Rd 4 - 4(LHW Sub Win)

Top Team Terrors - 41

Rd 1 - 2(WW Bye) 3(WW Sub Finish) 2(LW SD Win) 2(HW SD Win) 2(MW SD Win) -1 (LHW DQ) 2(LW SD Win)

Rd 2 - 3(LW Sub Win) 2(WW Bye) 2(HW Bye)

Rd 3 - 4(HW KO Win) 3(WW UD Win) 4(LW KO Win)

Rd 4 - 4(WW KO win) 3(LW SD Win) 4(HW KO Win)

NEMESIS

Rd 1 - 2(LW Bye) 3(MW Sub Win ) 2(LHW SD Win) 3(WW KO Win) 2(HW SD Win) 3(WW Sub Win) 2(MW SD Win)

Rd 2 - 3(WW KO Win) 2(LHW SD Win) 2(LW Bye) 2 (HW Bye) 2(MW SD Win) 2(MW SD Win) 2(WW SD Win)

Rd 3 - 3(MW UD Win) -1(LW DQ Missed Weight) 3(WW UD Win)

Rd 4 -

Soviet Nation - 20

Rd 1 - 2 (LW Bye) 3(HW Sub Win) 3(HW Sub Win) 3(MW KO Win) 2(LHW Retirement Bye) 2 (LHW DQ bye)

Rd 2 - 2(HW SD Win) -1 (LHW DQ Missed Weight) +2 (LHW Opp. DQ) 2(LW Bye)

Rd 3 -

Rd 4 -

Beaver Wrecking Crew- 17

Rd 1 - 2 (LW SD Win) 2(MW Bye) 2(LHW SD Win) 2(WW SD Win)

Rd 2 - 2(MW Bye)

Rd 3 - 4(MW Sub Win)

Rd 4 - 3(MW SD Wins)
Posted by: NorCalMMA

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 06:05 PM

Yes to the WAC VI MVP I will be posting the special prize at the end...I would also like to take this time to tell all alliances to make a special forum post for Awards/Belts/Shrines cause I will be doing this from now on with most of the tournies...
Posted by: Teshore

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 06:06 PM

great belt...great tourney!
Posted by: Scrappy

awesome belt norcal, thanks for taking the time to do this stuff, you and pain did a great job getting this together, pain taking the time to organize and you for making a sweet belt for BWC wink much appreciated fellas
Posted by: Trite

fresh
Posted by: The Robj23

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 06:16 PM

that shit is hot nor
Posted by: DrinkDrankCrunk

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 06:18 PM

that sucker would look good around my dude's waist

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 06:39 PM

NEWS UPDATE

After doing my best research I have found that a DQ is not only a -1 for the DQ'ed alliance but it is also 2 pts for the non-DQ'ed alliance.

soooo points are as follows.

1st / 2nd RD
2 points for decision/DQ --- 3 for finish

also guys keep smack talk etc to the news desk area smile

bracket threads lets try and keep clean with just match up outcomes
3rd Rd on
3 points for decision/DQ --- 4 for finish

Posted by: The Godfather

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 08:35 PM

well done fellas

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 08:45 PM

News Alert

you heard it from the Godfather himself, and i was mistaken, the fighters receiving 1st rd byes will receive 2pts a piece.

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/23/09 08:46 PM

nice so i know SN will atleast get 4pts....no shut out E!!! lol
Posted by: The Hatchet

Jones-ing for WAC Dominance - 10/23/09 09:46 PM

Chatting it up on durrdog.com

Recently durrdog.com's Fan Chat was visited by Brad Jones, the former 7 time EFC champion and current world pound for pound #1, who has given up his strap to compete in the World Alliance Championships. In light of this stunning move the fans had a lot of questions about what he's thinking and what he hopes to accomplish in the coming tournament. Here are some of the highlights taken directly from the webchat.

H64: Where is this guy?
FanChatMod: Settle down people Brad Jones has just enter the room he is getting set up now
NorCalMMA: GO RAIDERS!!
FanChatMod: No the Raiders suck and Brad is here now.
Brad Jones: Hey guys.
FanChatMod: So who has a question fo the pound for pound king?
teshore: A lot of people wouldn't have dropped their title for an alliance tournament. Why did you?
Brad Jones: You know I really felt it was important for me to fight for my alliance because it has been too long that we've been seen as the sleeping giant just waiting to wake up. I think this time people will see that giant is on his feet.
stevemcgeeno: As a power striker how do you feel about ground and pound guys? You know the guys no one respects because they aren't power lock whores? The under appreciated ground and pound guys. You have to love them.
Brad Jones: Um... I'm not totally sure where the question is there but ground guys are fine I guess. They get knocked out as easy as everyone else.
FanChatMod: OK people lets try to keep the crazy to a minimum and keep the good questions coming.
crippler4HM: Do you think you can win the welter weight division?
Brad Jones: I don't think anything. I know I'm going to win it. I've been doing nothing but knocking out everyone in front of me, the best in the world, the bums some of these other alliances are running out, I might have to fight with 16 ounce gloves just to even it up.
the_godfather: Do you think TTT can win this time?
Brad Jones: TTT will win this time, we are stronger than ever before. We prepared for this WAC harder than anyone before it. If we don't come out on top this time it means someone got very lucky.
RoLe: Yo I'd phuck you up. You ain't shait.
Brad Jones: Um... ok.
FanChatMod: USER RoLe HAS BEEN BANNED
H64: FUCK GROUND!
Brad Jones: What kind of retarded chat is this?
SadBuTrue: I'm better than all of you. At everything.
Brad Jones: Seriously, what the hell? I'm out of here.
FanChatMod: And it looks like we've lost another guest. Thanks for another outstanding chat guys.

Re: Jones-ing for WAC Dominance - 10/23/09 10:04 PM

hahaaha.....im glad i got a good question in.....i think?!?!!
Posted by: Chachi

Re: Jones-ing for WAC Dominance - 10/23/09 10:16 PM

I enjoyed that greatly Hatchet.
Posted by: Mr. Wunderful

Re: Jones-ing for WAC Dominance - 10/23/09 11:56 PM

The Role line is classic! Nice job Hatch.
Posted by: Trite

Re: Jones-ing for WAC Dominance - 10/24/09 04:51 AM

lol

Re: Jones-ing for WAC Dominance - 10/24/09 07:14 AM

love it hatch, great work

*Redemption News Desk* - 10/24/09 08:06 AM

Dont forget guys!

if you send a challenge please post that it is sent to avoid confusion and please continue to post results.
Posted by: Ehrod

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/24/09 08:54 AM

Damn, that was too funny.

*News Desk - Point Total* - 10/24/09 10:43 AM

Soviet Nation - 15

2 (LW Bye) 3(HW Sub Win) 3(HW Sub Win) 3(MW KO Win) 2(LHW Retirement Bye) 2 (LHW DQ bye)

Top Team Terrors - 12

2(WW Bye) 3(WW Sub Finish) 2(LW SD Win) 2(HW SD Win) 2(MW SD Win) -1 (LHW DQ) 2(LW SD Win)

The Lebowski Crime Syndicate - 10

2 (WW Bye) 2(HW Bye) 2(MW Bye) 2(LHW Bye) 2 (LHW Bye)

Beaver Wrecking Crew- 8

2 (LW SD Win) 2(MW Bye) 2(LHW SD Win) 2(WW SD Win)

Nemesis - 7

2 (LW Bye) 3(MW Sub Win ) 2(LHW SD Win)

*News Desk - UPDATE* - 10/24/09 11:14 AM

Ok guys so I didn't realize how the brackets would be affected in the later rounds due to not having all the alliances.

So I have decided to do what I think is most fair to all the teams.

In weights LW - LHW we wil have 6 fighters remaining after the 1st Rd. In these weight classes the brackets will be as so...

2 Highest seeds will receive another bye.

This way we can still have the lowest 4 seeds fight to see who will go on to fight in the final 4.

Brackets will see, of the lowest 4, the highest will fight the lowest and the 2 middle ranked fighters will do battle as well.

In the case of the HW division, which had only 1 fighter receiving a 1st Rd bye, the 3 highest seeds will recieve a bye, along with the 2 points, and will see the lowest 2 seded fighters left fight to see who will join the 3 highest seed in the Final 4.

Re: *News Desk - UPDATE* - 10/24/09 11:16 AM

sounds good!

Re: *News Desk - Point Total* - 10/24/09 11:18 AM

BWC is getting their throats stepped on
Posted by: Smacku

Re: *News Desk - UPDATE* - 10/24/09 11:19 AM

It stays within the preset ruls of the tourney. I think this is the best we can do.

Re: *News Desk - UPDATE* - 10/24/09 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: The Hatchet

actually Mr. Wun didn't post a fight they took via SD, so technically its Nemesis now wink

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/24/09 11:23 AM

point total will now be added to the first page.

*News Desk - 2nd Rd Update* - 10/24/09 11:56 AM

2nd Round matchups have been added to the second post in each thread.

Some are still awaiting matchups based on fights remaining.

Re: *News Desk - 2nd Rd Update* - 10/24/09 01:06 PM

Maybe all bye's should receive 2pts

*News Desk - 2nd Rd Update* - 10/24/09 01:21 PM

Score Updated.

Nemesis has moved into a tie for first.

We are only waiting on the Caleb v Wh3 fight in the MW bracket, all other 2nd rd matchups are set

Re: *News Desk - 2nd Rd Update* - 10/24/09 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: PainHouselhoff187
2nd Round matchups have been added to the second post in each thread.

Some are still awaiting matchups based on fights remaining.

I repeat my earlier statement that Pain said was false...

Re: *News Desk - 2nd Rd Update* - 10/24/09 01:25 PM

which statement would that be?

*News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 01:41 PM

Nemesis has taken a SD in the final matchup of the 1st round an in doing so has taken a 2 point lead on the field.
Posted by: Caleb

Re: *News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 01:51 PM

I have to run for a little bit, so I will say this.

Pain, I applaud you and thank you for running this tournament. A lot of craziness happened, but it isn't anyone's fault, especially yours. I think this tourney is great and it's my favorite on here. Thank you for running it, I didn't intend to disrespect if I did.

Nor, thanks for making the sick belt.

Re: *News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 01:51 PM

which statement would that be?

Re: *News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 01:52 PM

wink

i stand corrected
Posted by: Fedor McGeeno

Re: *News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 05:20 PM

5 byes in the 2nd round for one alliance?

How many fights are there, LOL.

Re: *News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: steve mcgeeno
5 byes in the 2nd round for one alliance?

How many fights are there, LOL.

5 in the first round, 5 in the second. 20 points without even having a fight!

Re: *News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 05:43 PM

and you're upset at your own team because your fighters weren't ranked higher?

Re: *News Desk - New Leader* - 10/24/09 05:49 PM

wrong

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/24/09 06:17 PM

I've come up with a solution... I call it the STFU Rule

-1 point from your alliance for every time you bitch

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/24/09 11:46 PM

Whatever.

I mean, its cool to have 20 points without even having to fight a match with any of the fighters. TLCS is the best position to win without even fighting in the 2nd round...Correct?

If a 'bye' gets 2 points and one alliance gets 10 byes, maybe a win should be worth 5 or 10 points, LOL.

I take a win against another opponent a little more seriously than a free pass into the next round without having anyone close to being eliminated.

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/25/09 10:24 AM

The problem was that not all of the alliances participated. So, it made an odd number of fighters from the second round on. I was there when he made the decision. There wasn't a better option at the time.

I can also see having byes as a disadvantage. The byes are keeping the best fighter out of the compition. Teams can be missing out on KO/sub point. But instead we have to settle for 2 pts. TLCS had our 2 LWs fight each other in the 1st round. So, the brackets didn't favor us anyhow, IMO.

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/25/09 11:12 AM

I'm not complaining at all, but in previous WAC's what had happened was this: if there was 10 fighters there would be a qualifying round with 2 fights for no points and the 2 winners would advance to the first round with the other 6 top rated fighters and the first round bracket would have had 8 fighters, no byes.

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/25/09 11:18 AM

That would have worked. Pain didn't realize there was a problem until after the first round. So, once the tourney had started it was too late. My suggestion was to randomly pick who got the byes. But, we knew this was gonna play out funny either way.

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/25/09 11:39 AM

We all know it's not an easy job.
Respect anyway, it was better than nothing.

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/25/09 11:41 AM

good luck everyone...and thanks again pain!

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/25/09 12:04 PM

I was drunk last night after the UFC.

Apologies for sounding like an asshole.

The system isnt perfect, but it is what it is.

Props to Pain for working so hard.

*News Desk - Championship Update* - 10/25/09 01:26 PM

Scores Updated.

Championships Set.

CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 02:27 PM

Here is how it all needs to play out for said alliances to win.
(This does not include if there is a DQ -1 of some kind)

TLCS:

Current Points: 39
Possible Total: 51
Points needed to clinch: 7

With an all TLCS LHW finale, the Lewbowski's are set up to retake the title they held for so long. A finish in LHW would guarantee them at least a silver medal. With at least one fighter left in 3 divisions they can end TTT's quest with a HW or LW win or ensure a tie at 42 with at least a dec at LHW.

Nemesis:

Current Points: 37
Possible Total: 45
Win Scenarios:

#1. Finishes at MW & WW + TLCS losses at HW & LW
#2. 1 Finish 1 Dec at MW & WW + TLCS losses at HW & LW
#3. Dec wins at WW & MW + TLCS Dec at LHW + TLCS losses at HW & LW

TTT:

Current Points: 30
Possible Total: 42
Win Scenario:

Only: Finishes at HW/WW/LW + TLCS Dec at LHW

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 04:13 PM

In TLCS is a bunch of shady assholes news...

Sea's HW has the EFC title which while not written is against the rules as far as I know, my WW had to drop his belt before the first round per pm from pain. I move that sea's guy loses all points aquired for this WAC...
Posted by: Toj

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 04:28 PM

And it starts. laugh
Posted by: Caleb

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 04:29 PM

I agree. +100000000
Posted by: robbyx210

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 04:40 PM

In TLCS is a bunch of shady assholes news...

Sea's HW has the EFC title which while not written is against the rules as far as I know, my WW had to drop his belt before the first round per pm from pain. I move that sea's guy loses all points aquired for this WAC...

i wouldn't have sweated it, since it's not an official rule... but since the tourney coordinator told you himself you had to drop while his teammates did not, that different... we're not bitchin' or whining, just asking for some fairness and consistency

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 04:46 PM

i never told hatchet to drop the belt, just that he needed to have his fighter ready in the am (being sat am, which in hindsight he could of held it later due to the byes)

when sea moved his fighter from glory to efc he picked it up during the auto...it worked out to where he has been able to take his fights, seeing as his competition has been in the top 10, and hasn't needed to drop it

sorry for any confusion
Posted by: Toj

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 04:55 PM

So were the people that got the title shots actually the most deserving, or was it totally dictated by the tourney?

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 10/25/09 05:00 PM

Ok i guess thats my bad then

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 05:00 PM

As far as I know the only title in question is the HW title, which the only defense that has been "dictated" by the WAC is the last defense against "Maple" who is Teshore's guy who had 2 in a row, but apparently Wun had 4.

When I was given the rules by GF there was no mention of dropping titles, and with all of the old threads being deleted in the server switch I'm not sure if this was a rule in past.

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 05:14 PM

As far as I know the only title in question is the HW title, which the only defense that has been "dictated" by the WAC is the last defense against "Maple" who is Teshore's guy who had 2 in a row, but apparently Wun had 4.

When I was given the rules by GF there was no mention of dropping titles, and with all of the old threads being deleted in the server switch I'm not sure if this was a rule in past.

Dont 5 Rd fights mess up the system since the rest of us only get 3 to finish our opponent?

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 05:19 PM

http://www.mmarmy.com/showfight.php?fight=2869027

You have a good point. Luckily the fight in question didn't make it past the 3rd round.

Since it is you who has the fight against Sea in the finals, I'll leave it up to you if you would like to fight for the title.

If you would like Sea to drop the title, please leave a message on his fighter page, if he doesn't want to drop it, it will be -1 TLCS / +3 TTT for a DQ.

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 05:20 PM

we can pretty much wait until the other fights happen to see if it even matters as far as the wac outcome

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 05:35 PM

Please let Sea fight the most deserving for the title. I have a 5 fight win streak and would appreciate a shot! I was confused as to why he didn't fight me this morning, but now I see he was in the WAC. Previously it's been the custom to drop the title before entering the WAC.

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 05:48 PM

Odd tournament, start to finish.

I'm glad I dont run these things.

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 06:10 PM

Since I have started my own style tournies I have had the same problem happen when there are a odd # of fighters or not in multiples of 4...Im sure Pain didnt catch it and by the time it was seen it was already too late as teh tourney was in motion...I had to fight my own teammate in rd.1 also...This is meant to be fun and not a way to bring out the worst in people...I mean doing all the brackets and rankings takes hours, and I dont see anyone else stepping up to the plate to run these things or tournies...I really wish most of you understand that while running a tourney things happen that are out of your control and do your best to give equality to all in doing so...I really feel like with all of you guys goin downhill on this tourney just remember that as a host you can only do as much as you can and try to be fair, so lets just try to make the next one better and try to call out things b4 the tournament happens...

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 06:14 PM

Solid post.

I can understand that.

People need to appreciate though that not everyone will be happy, no matter how the tourney is set up and run. I'll express my opinion, good or bad, but it doesnt mean I'm not grateful for the guys taking time to set these things up.

It is what it is. You accept it, congratulate the winner and fight again.

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 06:16 PM

I'm just kinda throwing this out there but it looks like TTT could possibly win 3 of the 5 divisons and still lose the tourney... maybe championship fights should be worth more points.

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP SCENARIOS - 10/25/09 06:16 PM

on a side note...I am going through all the fighters right now and trying to come up with a list of guys up for the MVP prize...I will keep you posted...

*News Desk - Points Update* - 10/25/09 07:12 PM

With all of the WAC VI fights in the books with the exception of the LHW and HW Championships, we have another Grand Prix coming down to the wire. Currently there is only 2 POINTS seperating the 1st Place TLCS and the currently tied, Nemesis and Top Team Terrors.

With Members of TLCS and TTT being the sole representatives in these final two fights we await the exciting conclusion to the World Alliance Championships 6!

Re: *News Desk - Points Update* - 10/25/09 07:25 PM

In the event of a tie whats the tie breaker and who is currently leading it? Not trying to make more work.

Re: *News Desk - Points Update* - 10/25/09 07:30 PM

TLCS Leads with 39

TTT and Nemesis tied with 37

snd in the event of a tie I will get together with the Heads of both Alliances to set up some kind of fair matchup(s)
Posted by: Chachi

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/25/09 09:36 PM

Thanks for running the tourney Pain! There were some hiccups but there's always next time to correct those.

*News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/25/09 09:37 PM

With a devastating 1st RD KO in the HW finals TTT took the lead 41 to 39 over TLCS but fortunately with the only remaining final involving only TLCS it was the Terrors who came up just short of gold. Not to be outdone Mr. Sexi himself finished off the Championships with late round anaconda choke to seal the deal, and giving TLCS the 4 points for the finish.

Final Scores.

TLCS - 43
TTT - 41
Nemesis - 37
Soviet Nation - 20
BWC - 17

And in other WAC news we have the MVP award for the Most Valuable Coach to his team and the award this season goes too...........

the HATCHET

With his stellar performance in the Finals to help carry TTT to a respectable Silver Medal as well as his killer performance throughout the entire Grand Prix we have a custom made MVP belt courtesy of Mr. Cal himself

In closing I would like to once again congratulate the Hatchet on his MVP, Nemesis on a strong showing to take home the Bronze Medals and to TTT and TLCS for making it one of the closest finales in history.

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/25/09 09:39 PM

Congrats on your dominance, Hatch!

TLCS!! TLCS!!! TLCS!! Back on top where we came from!

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/25/09 09:42 PM

Congrats to TLCS can't wait for the next one. Special thanks to pain for putting up with my oh so special brand of humor throughout.

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/26/09 05:27 AM

congrats TLCS and Hatch!
Posted by: RuGeRjiTsU

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/26/09 12:31 PM

congrats to TLCS, and good work Hatch.
Posted by: robbyx210

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/26/09 12:51 PM

congrats to TLCS!.. and to everyone that participated, great battles

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/26/09 12:55 PM

hope ya like ur prize hatch...I really dig the black look, and might become a part of each tourney as we proceed goin forward...
Posted by: wh3r3ami

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/26/09 02:18 PM

Thanks Pain for all you do, congrats TLCS and Hatchet!!!!

Re: *News Desk - MVP & Champs Crowned* - 10/26/09 09:35 PM

wheres my f'ing silver medal... i'm not bitter... shut up

Re: *Redemption News Desk* - 11/13/09 11:54 AM

Remember when we used to get medals for these things?

Re: *Champs & MVP Crowned* - 11/29/09 12:01 PM

Where are our medals for this?

Re: *Champs & MVP Crowned* - 11/29/09 02:16 PM

fixt