2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One)

Posted by: ChiefBDAdministrator

2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/13/19 05:16 PM

Just making a new thread here to focus on any fresh ideas or adjustments going forward. The previous thread was getting too long to go through.

Try and keep suggestions to be new ones that haven't been gone over before.
Posted by: Goat Beard

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/14/19 05:30 AM

Maybe this is ridiculous, but a one click "Every fighter challenge all" button. Currently I can click a fighter, then click fight, then click Challenge all, repeat 20 times. Seems like it's not a big deal until you're crunched for time or you're trying to do it from your cell phone. Or I can click one button on the Team page and be done. If you're too busy, log in, click the button and BAM!!!!!...instant increased "activity" for all to benefit from.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/14/19 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Goat Beard
Maybe this is ridiculous, but a one click "Every fighter challenge all" button. Currently I can click a fighter, then click fight, then click Challenge all, repeat 20 times. Seems like it's not a big deal until you're crunched for time or you're trying to do it from your cell phone. Or I can click one button on the Team page and be done. If you're too busy, log in, click the button and BAM!!!!!...instant increased "activity" for all to benefit from.

It has to create a record for every challenge so it's not some easy thing where you can do mass challenges instantly so what we got now is close to how good it's going to get but as far an auto scheduler option...that can appease the busy / lazy people a bit more as an opt-in option that you can check on or off and fights will be put together and fought automatically for you. You'll just need to set your styles, unless the division is bare and there are no active opponents for you.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/14/19 09:26 AM

Sounds good, I like the sounds of that.
Posted by: Wilson

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/15/19 04:27 AM

Any movement towards some marketing or something or a way to draw in some new players? Really enjoy the game but building up the community would certainly take it up a notch.
Posted by: Matty

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/15/19 04:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Wilson
Any movement towards some marketing or something or a way to draw in some new players? Really enjoy the game but building up the community would certainly take it up a notch.

great idea, weve done a few things in the past, but im sure chief is open to more ideas, what u got in mind Wilson? we've tried mass emails to everyone that's ever signed up and stuff like that, may be a good time to send that out again
Posted by: FoulAdministrator

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/15/19 11:05 AM

Chief paid for some google ads before.
Posted by: Wilson

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/15/19 06:55 PM

Yeah I mean I've never run a game like this but I know there's a lot of different forum based sports sim leagues and they usually "affiliate" with one another and basically allow each other to post on the others forum just to help spread the word around.

Could potentially take a route like that.

Like if Chief or someone wanted to put together a message like just stating, here's what MMArmy is, how it works, what we're looking to do, etc. Just to give a background to what the game is, I'd go around to a number of the sites I've played on in the past and spread the word.

Also, I know in the past in one league SHL (Simulation Hockey League), which has pretty good numbers, they always did reddit recruitment drives.

Has anyone tried posting it on MMA forums and stuff as well?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/16/19 07:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Wilson
Yeah I mean I've never run a game like this but I know there's a lot of different forum based sports sim leagues and they usually "affiliate" with one another and basically allow each other to post on the others forum just to help spread the word around.

Could potentially take a route like that.

Like if Chief or someone wanted to put together a message like just stating, here's what MMArmy is, how it works, what we're looking to do, etc. Just to give a background to what the game is, I'd go around to a number of the sites I've played on in the past and spread the word.

Also, I know in the past in one league SHL (Simulation Hockey League), which has pretty good numbers, they always did reddit recruitment drives.

Has anyone tried posting it on MMA forums and stuff as well?

Yea, i've posted about the game on other forums. Did a post on Reddit but there's a bunch of toxic players that got ran off that like to shit all over any type of discussion to get more players and help the existing guys and their experience. Did Operation Sports, Reddit, a couple game review sites. Matty has the Twitter account where he will post sometimes and has a decent follower count. I have an Instagram account but i haven't done anything with it, i know a Facebook account exists but somebody from the past opened that. Working on getting a phone app version made and after that i'll be a bit more focused on spreading the word, although it's tough w/ the amount of apps / games that exist.

Need to clean a lot of this up. Upgrade the forum, upgrade the game side, a lot of big changes to the game are coming and it won't even be the same game in a lot of ways if all of this goes in so i constantly struggle w/ the thought of clearing out the history and starting fresh but in the end the history is important to me and i know many others appreciate that when they really think about.

Everyone is free to share the game now though, spreading the word is easy and doesn't cost anything so it's always good for players to do what they can.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/16/19 08:02 AM

Yeh I tend to have my sig as my sig on other forums
Posted by: SbrbnHstlr

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/26/19 05:59 PM

It's been a decade since ive coded anything so I may be off base here . . .

Is there anyway to make Title fights automatic?

I feel there are times where I slip up with giving the Title shot to the respective opponent; the odd time the reserve happens to me as well.

Essentially would it be possible to take the #1 contender code and make it more strict? To include most recent fight date, win streaks and average opponents rank?

How would/could this be exploited? Down sides?
Posted by: LCM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/26/19 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: SbrbnHstlr

I feel there are times where I slip up with giving the Title shot to the respective opponent; the odd time the reserve happens to me as well.

Essentially would it be possible to take the #1 contender code and make it more strict? To include most recent fight date, win streaks and average opponents rank?

http://www.mmarmy.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=500238#Post500238

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/27/19 12:28 PM

That's the plan but i may need to bring someone else on to make it happen. We'll see.
Posted by: Migrantworkers

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/27/19 05:23 PM

There would still be people who cry...no matter how much math chief can cram into it there will always be people who cry

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/02/19 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers

There would still be people who cry...no matter how much math chief can cram into it there will always be people who cry
But at least they'll be on autocry.
Posted by: Trite

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/04/19 10:05 PM

I came back and see guys getting shots with a loss, multiple losses, and no fights even in the EFC lol. This shit got to stop man.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/05/19 12:35 AM

Its a must that they are coming off a win

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/06/19 11:10 AM

I totally agree with coming off of a win

But in my 6 months back I have had 2 EFC champs stripped because people would not accept shots

Not just one challenge sent either

Multiple

And that does not count the lower orgs either

Sometimes you have to defend

Especially when bitches refuse to accept a title fight

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/12/19 04:00 PM

Since we would all like to see the auto-scheduler for Title fights, can I take it a step further and ask that we be able to bet on title fights?

If title fights happen 5 minutes before each reset, and they're promoted at the top of each weightclass fight page; would it be difficult to add odds?

I'm not much of a gambler in real life so I wouldnt be sure as to how odds are made outside of recent streaks.

Discuss? 5k max betting limit? Unlimited? Possibilities for abuse?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/12/19 04:23 PM

^I love this idea. A max betting limit is necessary otherwise there would be huge opportunity for abuse.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/12/19 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: LCM
^I love this idea. A max betting limit is necessary otherwise there would be huge opportunity for abuse.

Second this

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/14/19 09:39 AM

Aye

NATF one fight org between tier 3-4 (can be adjusted when more players return for tier 4-5)

DWTNCS org, where, you can get a higher starter contract for EFC with a win or you could get bounced back to the lower tier. Not a mandatory org though, as, some guys would want to go straight into EFC and others would want the chance for a higher contract.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/16/19 05:49 PM

Can we have a confirm prompt when denying challenges? Similar to the "Are you sure?" when retiring a fighter. . .

My thumbs are fat.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/17/19 07:27 AM

Can we have a confirm prompt when denying challenges? Similar to the "Are you sure?" when retiring a fighter. . .

My thumbs are fat.

I'll see what i can do when i get back into this.
Posted by: Drake262

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/17/19 09:32 AM

What about showing judges scorecards for fights?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/17/19 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: ChiefBD

My thumbs are fat.

I'll see what i can do when i get back into this.

How about challenge all only going to those who have not fought

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/17/19 12:04 PM

Rankings must generate a number

Whether it be camp rankings or fighter rankings

How hard would it be to show them on their respective rankings page

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/17/19 02:20 PM

What about the ability to change our fighters name

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/18/19 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Drake262
What about the ability to change our fighters name

That won't happen, no. Stuck with what you got.

You can suggest more to be put in to randomly generate though.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/18/19 03:17 AM

I don't understand what you mean.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/18/19 03:18 AM

What about showing judges scorecards for fights?

Yea, that is something that can be done but the way the game works and how MKick made it it doesn't really make sense every time if scores were added. I'm sure i could figure something out that would work fine, i've looked into that awhile ago i'm pretty sure.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/18/19 06:40 AM

Lcm is ranked 1
Amp is 2
Liontudo is 3

What are the actual rank scores

Same for fighters

Whoever is first has a certain score that is better than whoever is second

And so on

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/18/19 08:36 AM

Lcm is ranked 1
Amp is 2
Liontudo is 3

What are the actual rank scores

Same for fighters

Whoever is first has a certain score that is better than whoever is second

And so on

Oh, yea i don't know maybe. Rank numbers are fine for now.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/20/19 10:28 PM

What about an auto sparring? Set up like "train att until x" or maybe the ability to train more than 1 fighter at a time. I quit this game for 4 years, just got back. Now I remember why I left. Setting up sparring for 14 fighters every few days is annoying

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/21/19 05:08 AM

agreed!

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/22/19 03:43 PM

What about an auto sparring? Set up like "train att until x" or maybe the ability to train more than 1 fighter at a time. I quit this game for 4 years, just got back. Now I remember why I left. Setting up sparring for 14 fighters every few days is annoying

Yea, that'll be part of the staff update. Still a bit of work to do with that unfortunately.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/22/19 03:54 PM

Lol, training Over and Out and Til The Death are exciting and training Who Knew feels like a chore to me for some reason.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/27/19 06:50 PM

How about a tab on the camp home page for recent fights set up like the fighters record page? Example would be showing most recent fight who won what round org title etc. That way we don't have to click each fighter or each fight to see who won.

I guess set it up like the title fights page where it shows each title fight and who won.
Posted by: DrinkDrankCrunk

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/16/20 02:57 PM

2019 year end awards happening? Or we just looking forward and not speaking about it ;P

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/17/20 01:27 PM

Let me know when this gets implemented and I'll jump back in the game I quit again unfortunately
Posted by: Smooth Jesus

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/24/20 08:26 AM

My annual check in on this... Please please block our camps from fighting our other camps. I play on a phone and have fat thumbs so I'm not always accurate in pressing decline. It seems like everyday I'm accidentally fighting myself.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/24/20 07:19 PM

Maybe an verification prompt for both accept/deny.

Similar to the retire fighter? I'm a fat thumbed mobile player as well and would appreciate the minor annoyance of a prompt.
Posted by: BenGhun

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/01/20 02:33 PM

I have some idea:

Barber - you can change your fighter hairstyle and beard. I think is boring, you have the same apperance. sometimes I want to change my fighter style.

Weight loss and gain - maybe you could have a special diet. and you change your original weight. it's not weight cut.

one account, more camps - you can have more camps, but it would be more comfortable, if you could have more camps in one account.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/01/20 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: BenGhun
I have some idea:

Barber - you can change your fighter hairstyle and beard. I think is boring, you have the same apperance. sometimes I want to change my fighter style.

Weight loss and gain - maybe you could have a special diet. and you change your original weight. it's not weight cut.

one account, more camps - you can have more camps, but it would be more comfortable, if you could have more camps in one account.

All you need to do is pm chief with your other camps

He can change the coach name
Posted by: BenGhun

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/01/20 03:26 PM

yes but different username. I thought more camps from one username(login)

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/01/20 03:51 PM

Pm chief
Posted by: Darudar

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/07/20 06:58 PM

My suggestion is to transfer the game an ios/android app, put like one animation/round or fight (that lasts like 5s and you click on it and it shows) and also KO/TKO/ submissions animations (dnt need supergraphic), and also some crowd sound in the animation (booing if fighting considered boring, cheering if was full of trades, idk how computer would figure that out). Maybe visual and sound could fish 14-30 yr player base. Set fight tittles to be not choosen by the holder (more like an engine who choose the opponent by rank, victory series and popularity, and they will auto fight in the last hour of that day period - negating people mistakes when tittle holding). When people start the game, a auto-oriented tutorial about training, setting a camp, choosing trainer, what to buy first with game money. A message when synergy is worse (1).
Posted by: Diazfan

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/13/20 05:41 AM

Fighters ko and sub win% is shown so it would be great if the ko and sub loss% is there also.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/13/20 02:05 PM

+1

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/14/20 07:59 PM

Since there are 3 tiers now would it be possible to set the popularity so that the bottom 25 percent are in lfc and the top 25 percent are in efc

The middle 50 can hang out in Preliator or PFO coughpleasecloseunocough

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/15/20 11:57 AM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/15/20 12:10 PM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/15/20 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Darudar
I am new to the game and there are some subjects i am going to cover wrong, but i say atm there are some styles duos are hard to train, because have with less combining stats than other duos atm, meaning more trainers, more spars, more costly to develop a top fighter. If you choose to train this duos you might end with three situations: i ll put with examples numbers: a 90% proficienct one style and 70% prof in the 2nd style. 2nd option 80-80 proficient in both styles. Or add an 3rd style to it and be like 80/ 70 / 70 in choosen 1st,2nd n 3rd styles. This is all costly and would leave holes in top fighters builds. All of this happens much less in styles with less stats variations we see in top camps, for exampleAs ive been seing the top camps,l: PG/TGT (easilyont need train tgt too much), SIO/WnS, PtP, LnP, possibly WoHF/ SnS and Ippon/ CnS. I see Ll/CS and PL/CnL with non matching lefts, and besides the possibility to build a 3 style fighter non super profiltient in none, i dont see any advantage in building these camps. Maybe im missing smthing. Maybe reason we see less of this camps is if you build camp focused in one style, the second will have holes/being the weakspot on the fighter. 8pt/CD seems a hard one to develop. If you have same spars and similar WRV its better to choose styles combos needing less trainers and spars, for like 5 stats with 3,5 stars or higher, and less stats waste when you switch to the other style. In the end having a 85%/80% fighter is much better than a 85%/65/60% style or an 80%/70% fighter. I may be missing some hidden advantage of some styles or mistaking the stats, but top camps seems to specialize in the most cost/benefit duos (Exception 4 me is 8pt/cd, there are many camps, but still spars expensive).

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/15/20 02:41 PM

Since there are 3 tiers now would it be possible to set the popularity so that the bottom 25 percent are in lfc and the top 25 percent are in efc

The middle 50 can hang out in Preliator or PFO coughpleasecloseunocough

Word

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/18/20 06:59 PM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/18/20 07:02 PM

I suggest a square next to the option challenge all that gives option to choose < = my years pro, > = my years pro, or maybe you could filtrer the interval of years pro you would like to challange (ex. 1-3 yp) . This would buy a lot of time if we can chalange similar year pro with one click.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/19/20 02:17 PM

I suggest a square next to the option challenge all that gives option to choose < = my years pro, > = my years pro, or maybe you could filtrer the interval of years pro you would like to challange (ex. 1-3 yp) . This would buy a lot of time if we can chalange similar year pro with one click.

Instead of presented by order of rank...interesting

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/11/20 02:59 AM

Do an "Are you sure?" Warning for declining the title like you get when you retire fighters. Save us from sausage fingers.
Posted by: Spanishfighter

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/11/20 10:20 AM

Could you put an experience bar to a fighter? Like every fight realized augments a little fight experience. It demostrates more skills and a best fighter

A fighter that has more level than other fighter will have a little bonus like more probabilities of win or similar thing.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/11/20 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Spanishfighter
Could you put an experience bar to a fighter? Like every fight realized augments a little fight experience. It demostrates more skills and a best fighter

A fighter that has more level than other fighter will have a little bonus like more probabilities of win or similar thing.

Style matchups
Stats
Hidden
Weight

Those things decide winners

Experience could be considered a pro or a con if you think about it
Posted by: RedNightSambo

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/13/20 09:14 PM

I came back for 3 weeks, got an EFC title and I am gone.

This needs more complexity than just picking 2 styles. It's like playing chess with only the king and queen on each side...

There needs to be finer grain controls when picking a fight, more ability to twist the nerd nobs to control the gameplay. Lost my attention again.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/13/20 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: RedNightSambo
I came back for 3 weeks, got an EFC title and I am gone.

This needs more complexity than just picking 2 styles. It's like playing chess with only the king and queen on each side...

There needs to be finer grain controls when picking a fight, more ability to twist the nerd nobs to control the gameplay. Lost my attention again.

Sad to see you go after your third title in EFC.

Was really cool to see you win one with baby stats tho, really impressive.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 12:48 AM

That sucks frown

Plenty of targets to aim for to make it fun like a #1 P4P, win every title etc etc
Posted by: RedNightSambo

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Matty
That sucks frown

Plenty of targets to aim for to make it fun like a #1 P4P, win every title etc etc

Oh there are plenty of goals...

To me it's the gameplay itself it's far too simplistic and random.

I've always said there needs to be round by round fine grain control, not just click 2 styles and hit a button with pre-determined outcome.

I'm glad you guys like it though! I am not trying to bag on the game just pushing for it to evolve.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 09:30 AM

Move UNO and PFO to Tier 2 and increase the fighter cap on each of those or add another org. PREL remains at Tier 3. Four tiers total. New camps start at Tier 1, all other camps start at Tier 2. Adjust pop accordingly.

Increase maximum contract length for females. An 8-fight max for IFC isn't enough.

As of now, approximately 670 of the current 892 active females are not signed to an org. You're always going to have a large amount of fighters unsigned due to inactivity but I'm guessing a significant portion of this number is from fighters that are incubating because they have been forced to EFC after their first 3-8 fights. Consider adding an org in between IFC and EFC to fix this and/or make pop adjustments.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 12:12 PM

I messaged Chief about needing a new tier earlier and he said he would get to it. I like IFC being right before EFC. If anything, have one or two tier two orgs, where men and women could fight. I suggested moving PFO down to tier two, but, would be fun to have one of the orgs that were taken away return.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 12:31 PM

Uno could be moved up and have the cap raised...Or bring back Shine!

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 12:54 PM

Prel nuber two org in the world, should be before EFC. Uno on par with that. Would rather a new org be brught back, would be cool.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 01:09 PM

I would put One over Bellator in terms of being second.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 01:36 PM

Asian bias

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 01:55 PM

bellator is second in rankings easily
also a different org coming back would be great!

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 02:01 PM

How is it second?
Posted by: BlimBlapZing

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 07:00 PM

Who is more well known than them? Only 1 org has fights like Fedor and chuck v tito 3, even if they are over the hill.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/14/20 07:23 PM

Chuck and Tito didn't fight in bellator. One has a bigger name world wide than bellator. Bellator isn't even top in their country. One is as big or bigger than UFC in Asia.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/15/20 12:32 AM

one has a bigger name in asia, not worldwide lol, ask any casual if they've heard of some of bellators roster, then ask if they've heard of ones.

these secondary companies aren't sold on their name like the ufc, so rely on fighters, bellator is easily second due to their roster alone

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/15/20 06:43 AM

I find the convo interesting. Wonder what ones viewer numbers are compared w bel.

Was sure chuck v tito 3 was a bellator card. This is some mandela effect stuff, where's judas?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/15/20 07:22 AM

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/55145-golden-boy-promotions-liddell-vs-ortiz-3

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/15/20 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
I find the convo interesting. Wonder what ones viewer numbers are compared w bel.

Was sure chuck v tito 3 was a bellator card. This is some mandela effect stuff, where's judas?

Not a Mendela Effect at all lol. Just bad memory on your end lol. They're old and must be in Bellator, you're funny.

It's more like 2-a and 2-b. Bellator the bigger org though
Posted by: Judas

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/16/20 09:42 PM

I can confirm Tito va chuck 3 took place under golden boy mma

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/27/20 08:17 PM

I suggest some trainable attributes that have a random starting point, like stats. They could make difference where the the fight will stay (stand up, grapl, clinch).
Since we have offence stats in Right/Left, some general defensive attributes could be good, maybe there could have different daily spars than current spars for right/left.
Blocking/Dodging - Together or separated.
Takedown Defence -
Clinch Defence - Transitions, also break clinch.
Grapling Defence - Transitions, also would help them stand up.

I saw some perks in the UFC 3, most are covered in atual game (styles/stats), but some could add something to the game. I dont mean to copy anything. We could change the names and/or function or add some new ones. They might start with fighter (for ex 1 or 2) and be developed throught training (our choice), having like a max limit per fighter.

Perks (Ideas)
Grappling
Dirty Boxer - Punches and elbows deals more damage in clinch.
Escape artist - Improve ability to escape submissions.
Ground and Pound - Increase damage of strikes on the ground.
Guard Specialist - Improve transitiong speeds in any guard position.
Judoka - Improves hip and judo throws from the clinch.
Nightmare - Improves finishing submissions when on the top.
Off the Back - Improves finishing submisisons when on the bottom.
Slam Boost - Increase damage for all power takedowns or throws.
Thai Terror - Increases damage from knees in the clinch.
To your Feet - Improve ability to get to their feet.
Work Horse - Improve top position control in side control, full mount and stack guard.
Wrestle Clinic - Improve attempts for all single leg and double leg takedowns.

Stand Up
Counter strike - Improve CS
Crazy Legs - Speed up kick counters when kicks are blocked.
Fluidity - Improve combination speed
Head Hunter - Damage on head kicks
Heavy hands - Damage on hand
Laser focus - improves accuracy of punches when opponent is whobbled.
Risk Reward - Faster strikes when oppponent suffer a health event
Rush en - Increase damage of running punches
Steel Checks - Boosts damage from succesfuly executed leg blocks.
Tree Chopper - Increase damage when throw leg kicks
Untouchable - Improve fighters ability do slip punches in first round
Vengeful - When suffering a helth event your strikes deal more damage
Zero In - Increase accuracy when performing consecutive strikes

Fitness
Crushing presence - Reduce opponents stamina when in top position.
Desperate measures - Stamina loss is reduced during health events.
Force of Nature - Delay opponent's recovery after a succesful takedown.
Grinder - Gain stamina boost while in clinch
Higher altitude - Increase Stamia in rounds 3 to 5
Marathoner - Stand up is more efficient when moving
Negative reinforcement - Defending takedowns reduce opponents recovery.
Opportunist - Stamina boost when opponent is in health event.
Tap already - Improve effiency of attempting submisssions.

Health
Atack the base - Increase chance of causing limping with leg kicks
Body Snatcher - Increase ability to stagger opponent with body hooks.
Carved of wood - endure more damage to legs when limping.
El Guapo - Inrease the ability to stagger opponent with core body kicks.
Game changer - Increases abilty to wobble opponent with overhand punches.
Taekwondo - Increase ability to stagger oppponent with spinning head kicks.
The Butcher - Increases ability to stagger opponent with front and side body kicks.
Wake up call- Recovery is boostend when staggered to the head or body.
Weathering Storms - Fighters can endure more damage to the head and body when hurt.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/18/20 02:50 PM

hows this coming along

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/18/20 05:45 PM

new suggestion

hide current record on team page. i dont like knowing if my guy lost before i look at the fight. have it hidden then have a reveal option just like how we can hide our fighters championships. kinda spoils it especially when i just restarted and my current camp is 1-2.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/18/20 06:30 PM

I like to look at the W-L record, before I get fight results lol. I hear you though. I feel mentally prepared, if I see a bunch of my fighters lost or won and I get to see who did what

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/18/20 06:54 PM

It doesn't matter when I got my camp of 14 guys all with 20 wins or losses, or both, each. but just starting i logged in just now and saw 1-5. I know all 3 lost. didn't bother looking at results.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/19/20 07:07 AM

You should. Knowing how they lost is very important

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/27/20 10:22 AM

Think womans inchiktas are full and some fighters have no org to join

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/28/20 05:24 AM

It's nowhere near full. The capacity for the orgs are listed, along with the amount of fighters signed. Fighters: 184/500

What was your issue?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/28/20 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Trite

It's nowhere near full. The capacity for the orgs are listed, along with the amount of fighters signed. Fighters: 184/500

What was your issue?

It was full. Chief fixed it.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/28/20 07:18 AM

Originally Posted By: LCM

What was your issue?

It was full. Chief fixed it.

I stand corrected. How did that happen?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/07/20 05:43 PM

A button next to send challenge that quicks switch between primary and seccondary styles.
Or a preset of styles where we have for example 4 different prim and second which are quickly switch in the fight section.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/21/20 07:00 PM

Suggestion removed.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/21/20 08:30 PM

Default Display Option Setting;

SUGGESTION IMPLEMENTED

Click to reveal..
Change from: "active in the last 3 months"

Change to: "from all dates."

Newcomers may not see the display function tucked away in the bottom corner; concealing the history and past discussions.

Default setting as it is makes our community look like a ghost town.

Also, its annoying to change everytime.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/21/20 09:23 PM

Newcomers may not see the display function tucked away in the bottom corner; concealing the history and past discussions.

I only see a "Last Online" date. Super confused here bro
Posted by: ulithebison

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/21/20 11:22 PM

I definitely agreed with that.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/21/20 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: ulithebison

I definitely agreed with that.

Maybe I do not see this and I am the only one lol

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/21/20 11:44 PM

In the bottom left corner.
The default option should be "from all dates".

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/21/20 11:59 PM

We are talking message board lol. Thank you. I've been searching in game lol.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/22/20 10:59 AM

yeah that shit is annoying
Posted by: Jarigga1

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/22/20 06:04 PM

Add a brighter skin for us color blind folks.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/04/20 03:04 PM

There used to be a thread somewhere for pbp errors

3rd to last sentence

http://www.mmarmy.com/showfight.php?fight=7750636&showresult=1
Posted by: Wally Wilde

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/30/20 07:33 PM

To avoid people hand picking matches that only suit their fighter style/ducking fights, what about an auto challenge type function that matches you up with another fighter for that reset? I feel like with the current layout you can have people who only accept fights that work for their styles and it doesn't really reflect how in MMA it's the promoter choosing the match ups for the most part. If you don't accept for a few resets your fighter can be cut from the organization so we don't have too many people stalling the fights. Just an idea I had, love the game.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/30/20 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Wally Wilde
To avoid people hand picking matches that only suit their fighter style/ducking fights, what about an auto challenge type function that matches you up with another fighter for that reset? I feel like with the current layout you can have people who only accept fights that work for their styles and it doesn't really reflect how in MMA it's the promoter choosing the match ups for the most part. If you don't accept for a few resets your fighter can be cut from the organization so we don't have too many people stalling the fights. Just an idea I had, love the game.

I enjoy this idea to an extent. I feel this feature would punish more than it would help. I would love to hear from other coaches as well. I'm just a dude with an opinion.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/30/20 08:13 PM

I enjoy this idea to an extent. I feel this feature would punish more than it would help. I would love to hear from other coaches as well. I'm just a dude with an opinion.

While I agree it'd punish to an extent, I think It'd force people to train their fighters with more emphasis on style switches than really anything else. Ngl I find it can be frustrating when matching my fighter up with someone who's style he beats and not having them accept the challenge, especially when they're the only other person online lol. Definitely would need to be fleshed out, my only real concern would be people with multiple camps having their fighters matched up.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/30/20 11:21 PM

Don't like it. Choosing fights is part of strategy.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/30/20 11:30 PM

I understand your point.
However, it could be that with your solution, an 0YP has to fight against a 7YP or older all the time. That would just be unfair.
I agree with Trite: Choosing fights is part of strategy.

It would be better to think again about an automatic AC for title fights.
But this discussion has been going on for years.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/31/20 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: ulithebison

I understand your point.
However, it could be that with your solution, an 0YP has to fight against a 7YP or older all the time. That would just be unfair.
I agree with Trite: Choosing fights is part of strategy.

It would be better to think again about an automatic AC for title fights.
But this discussion has been going on for years.

Not to beat my point like a dead horse, but I think it'd be very easy to have the auto challenges set up via rank, similar to an MMR system in a game like starcraft. You'd have autochallenges climb your way up the ladder by rank instead of it being at random, thus giving you fair fights as you climb in the ladder. I understand currently picking fights can be seen as strategy, but that's merely because of how the game is currently laid out. If it were an MMR system and I argued the opposite, people would say "building appropriate switches is strategy." I think this would help newer users stick around as they wouldn't have their fighters essentially bullied/ducked by longtime players, and they'd be able to fight every reset without issue. Last time i'll chime in on this, I understand if you feel differently I just like expressing my points as clear as I can.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/31/20 06:09 PM

Suggested matches has been widely discussed and hopefully happens

That is the game suggesting certain opponents based on stat levels and proximity in rankings
Posted by: Picograms95

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/05/20 10:00 AM

one suggestion from me: fights u havent read yet should be written in thicker letters.
Posted by: Denku

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/05/20 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Picograms95
one suggestion from me: fights u havent read yet should be written in thicker letters.

I like this idea.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/05/20 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Denku
Originally Posted By: Picograms95

I like this idea.

I agree as well. Some indication would be nice for sure.
Posted by: Peasant

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/12/20 07:36 AM

It would be handy if on your fighter list, next to their names or weight class if it had what org they are signed to.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/12/20 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Peasant
It would be handy if on your fighter list, next to their names or weight class if it had what org they are signed to.

Why? So you know which golden text indicators to ignore for low tier title shots? I'm obviously joking. . . . kinda.

I support your idea friend smile

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/12/20 07:16 PM

yeah, hate that shit. respect the titles. even if it doesnt mean a lot to you, and does for others as well as for the sake of the game.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/12/20 07:49 PM

Basically it is for the lower tiers. Sometimes you have multiple fighters in the same weight class and it makes it easier to spread them around

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/13/20 10:29 AM

I just skip Peasant. Missed a reset when I was up for Prel and he bought out and he declined another one. It is Prel bro

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/15/20 08:11 PM

Fighter Search: add search for SRs or SR Type

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/16/20 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
Fighter Search: add search for SRs or SR Type

you guys are getting SRs?

no but seriously, I would like that too out of curiosity

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/16/20 10:55 AM

Yeh I like that a lot

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/19/20 09:25 AM

Please delete

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/26/20 01:23 AM

When a title shot is in its auto challenge mode, it should bypass whoever has already fought that reset so it can take less time to cycle through deserving contenders

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/26/20 01:26 AM

When a title shot is in its auto challenge mode, it should bypass whoever has already fought that reset so it can take less time to cycle through deserving contenders

I agree. Good idea but I think thas been mentioned a lot of times.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/28/20 04:03 PM

show opponenent's ranks on challenge expansion window (last 10 fights)

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/11/20 11:48 PM

Hi, i have a suggestion, i played other soccer simulators, hattrick and football manager, and they did have some personality/ skill traits, some born with in like: unpredicatability, fair player, dirty player, workhorse, creative, injury prone or hard to injury, loockroom clown - makes training better for all team or boosts all team fight performance a little, like a cat- hard to take down, a or be nervous when trash talked before fights, or nerves of steel,nd at FM old players could teach youngsters (take 50% less time) "personal style of playing" from old players, or learn alone taking more time, in soccer world would be: like dribbling, feints, play in middle, play wings, playmaker, long pass, long shot taker, etc... ( in mma: could be: bruce lee side kick, mike tyson uppercut, dan henderson overhand, acrobats, or trys one punch knock outs, and this things in this games adds more "humanity", and players/fighters would look less like math numbers facing each other, which is a feeling i have while playing this game. Hattrick didnt have that at begging 20 yr ago, it was implemented the "special traits", and imo it made the game a bit more complex and customizable, with us managers shaping the technical special abilitys using veterans/youngsters. We could gather all physical, technical and psycological traits which are born gifts / learnable that arent in the game atm. We have many mma experts at game and management and i feel this would bring more fun at this game. I dont have idea how this would change the fight code and probably be a bit challenging and take some time to do it. Thanks for listening and would like to hear what u guys think about it.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/17/20 09:22 AM

there are hidden traits in the game already + the traits you see at the top of the stats (passive/aggresive, fight IQ and desire:

http://www.mmarmy.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=457100#Post457100

I wouldn't mind an expansion in that regard but dunno if it's easily to add

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/19/20 07:18 PM

Well, fight 3-5 fights u figure hiddens out its basically a rock paper scissors + math game. U can put some romero dirty gaming, pereira unpredictabilty, st pierre determination, and many different traits. Some fighters dont follow strictly plans, specially the unpredictable ones.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/20/20 05:16 AM

unpredictable

I would like that as a trait.
How about a hidden "analyst" trait that together with high fight IQ can be very strong or maybe some other combinations?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/23/20 04:47 AM

very minor and likely pointless, but I wouldn't mind seeing a 'current streak' on your fighters homepage, alongside ranks, spars etc
Posted by: Zakariya

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/23/20 11:21 AM

You shouldn't be able to see fighters from other camps stats. And I mean ever. You should only see their record and the styles they used.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/24/20 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Chubby
You shouldn't be able to see fighters from other camps stats. And I mean ever. You should only see their record and the styles they used.

Yes, cover up those stat rapes Peasant sends out, great idea Chubby smile

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/25/20 10:51 AM

The most important factor in mma is WHO YOU ARE.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/25/20 11:08 AM

Unless you are the champion If you've been sent a challenge you should not be able to send out a challenge of your own. This will encourage people to send challenges and not be ducking little cowards. If someone else accepts the challenge then you can send again. You can still get a challenge from someone else NOT challenged.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/25/20 04:59 PM

No CHUBBY. I decline challenges from fighters ranked bottom of the org all the time. You will also be limiting being able to send out challenges from certain coaches, as time zone is already an issue.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/26/20 07:17 AM

one time only for each fighter either gain or lose 10lb (for ingame cash or a small amount of credits)

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/27/20 04:26 PM

Can we include TKO's as part of our fighters KO Rate on their profiles?
Posted by: Neverland101

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 09/29/20 08:53 AM

Game really needs some tier 2 leagues for the female weight classes. Having just LCF -> Inchickta really sucks frown

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/02/20 06:30 AM

we need a tier 2 women org, the divisions take ages to scroll through and there are some major mismatches happening, some are close to getting into EFC and demolish those that need to debut in Inchickta instead of LFC

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/07/20 02:23 PM

Shorter contracts for UNO and Prell. If I get a 1 year old fighter to UNO or Prel who is not ready its easy to drop 3 fights and go back down but losing 6 fights is unlikely. The way the game works if you win even 1 fight you will stay in Tier 3.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/07/20 07:23 PM

Depends which fight on the contract you win Chubby

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/17/20 03:18 PM

Yea exactly you decline fights from fighters who have a high % chance of beating you.

Guys in the other timzone will be fine, they will be in the same situation they always were. If they sign in and have a challege they fight. But in the early reset they will have the advantage since they are able to send out the first challenges. They will be more likely to get the fights they want for the AM reset.

I have said it before. And with the amount of cherry picking going on you should never be "forced" out of a division. You should be able to stay in tier 2, tier 3 as long as you want. Maybe some type of balance can be put in so fighter ranking does not improve after a certain point. Tier 2 and Tier 3 orgs can also have a $ cap. So staying down will help your fighter but hurt your camp in other ways.

No CHUBBY. I decline challenges from fighters ranked bottom of the org all the time. You will also be limiting being able to send out challenges from certain coaches, as time zone is already an issue.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/20 05:42 AM

There should be some type of new cap like the 500 win cap for tier 1. This cap would make it so once your camp has achieved a certain "level" your fighters start at tier 3. This could be once you have #1 p4p or maybe once you have 10,000 wins. Should help separate fighters across tiers more... Handicap for older camps. New camps don't have to battle the heavily experienced coaches right at the start.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/20 06:29 AM

We had one tier before EFC and coaches did not like it Chubby

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/20 09:27 PM

bring back glory

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/20 11:17 PM

There would still be all the same tiers.
We had one tier before EFC and coaches did not like it Chubby
Posted by: Mr. Judo

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/20 03:30 AM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/20 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Mister Judo
More tiers Is the solution not less. If my fighters had somewhere up to go where they wouldnt be crushed themselves Id move them up. Sucks when your 10-2 prospect gets to prel and then loses more than he wins but manages to stay contracted. You either have to throw fights or risk losing more. No win option. Make uno a tier above abc but below prel imo.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/20 01:40 PM

Sucks when your 10-2 prospect gets to prel Inchickta and then loses more than she wins but manages to stay contracted. You either have to throw fights or risk losing more. No win option.

Sounds depressingly familiar mad

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/20 04:55 PM

Need more players for more tiers. Look at what happened with Uno/Prel and the limit had to be cut shorter, to get fighters into Uno. Use to have what? 5-6 tiers. Those were the days tbh.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/21/20 05:47 AM

Cut a tier 2 org and it shouldnt be an issues

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/22/20 07:22 AM

Or just re-purpose one tier 2 organisation of the laydeez of MMA whistle

Cut a tier 2 org and it shouldnt be an issues

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/29/20 01:01 AM

If you get a title shot but also a fight challenge, your fighter is red and not gold, id rather it was gold as the priority fight if that can be done
Posted by: Ironhead

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/29/20 10:07 AM

End the challenge all button. I do not have words to express my hatred for it.
Posted by: Ironhead

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/30/20 07:54 AM

I was thinking about Special Recruits, outside of not getting one.

What about SR's that specialize in right side stats?

Such as Olympic runner with high conditioning and fortitude or Pro Gymnast with high agility and coordination.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/30/20 08:04 AM

+1, cool idea imo

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/03/20 12:36 AM

+1

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/05/20 06:39 AM

Camp Alert in game for alliance mods when your alliance gets a new request would be very helpful.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/07/20 03:00 PM

Said it before I'll say it again. We need an SR store. At least another way to possibly get an SR besides picking fights because picking fights ruins the event for me. I really don't care who wins or loses these days I just want to see a good fight. When I pick the fights I am more invested in hoping the person I picked wins then I am in enjoying the fight.

Also stamina and injuries.

Stamina needs to be a fluctuating stat only you can see. You gain .5 bar stamina each reset. And it costs lets say 2 bars stamina to have a fight.

The less stamina you have going into a fight the more likely it is you will get injured. You can win or lose a fight you get injured in.

But since the SR store would be easy to do an generate money......

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/07/20 05:57 PM

I like the SR store money. People in other countries without paypal may have an issue. Love it though.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/07/20 06:34 PM

Said it before I'll say it again. We need an SR store. At least another way to possibly get an SR besides picking fights because picking fights ruins the event for me. I really don't care who wins or loses these days I just want to see a good fight. When I pick the fights I am more invested in hoping the person I picked wins then I am in enjoying the fight.

Pay2Win will sink this ship even further.
I'm not against finding a way to inject more SR's into the game; they'll definitely lose any semblance of being Special if you can just buy one.
Posted by: MMA Phreak

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/07/20 09:20 PM

Pay2Win will sink this ship even further.
I'm not against finding a way to inject more SR's into the game; they'll definitely lose any semblance of being Special if you can just buy one.

oh the irony....

your god ascended to prominence by buying fighters in the AH and switching WRV every two weeks. that was before the outright cheating...

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 05:54 AM

SR store could be limited or earned access to in another way, that would not make it rampant.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 06:24 AM

Originally Posted By: MMA Phreak
oh the irony....

your god ascended to prominence by buying fighters in the AH and switching WRV every two weeks. that was before the outright cheating...

Theres no irony here. Im afraid that you dont understand the meaning of the word.

Also, how long are you going to beat that dead horse? Youve been at it for a few months now. I know you really miss your adversary, but you bringing it up every chance you get is getting real tiresome.

Back on topic.
I am personally not a fan of either the idea of the AH or the P2W behind the WRV change. Im not surprised that you resort to ad hominem to form some sort of criticism.
The AH only rewarded experienced coaches with large cash flow, making the uphill climb for less tenured camps even tougher.

At least the WRV isnt guaranteed success. It is still randomised to a significant degree. Having an SR Purchase system with in-game cash will yield similar results to the AH and create a further divide between top camps and lower tiered/new camps. An SR Purchase system with real life cash will just resort in Special recruits not being that special.

We should have enough active coaches in alliances to start doing community/alliance events to inject more SR's into the game.
Posted by: MMA Phreak

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 09:58 AM

i know exactly what irony means which is why i correctly used it in this instance. you, however, clearly don't know what "ad hominem" means...

back on topic.
I have never been a fan of pay to play or that spending money increases your ability in the game. yes, real money via paypal can be converted to camp cash which is what people used to buy AH fighters.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 10:46 AM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: MMA Phreak
i know exactly what irony means which is why i correctly used it in this instance. you, however, clearly don't know what "ad hominem" means...

back on topic.
I have never been a fan of pay to play or that spending money increases your ability in the game. yes, real money via paypal can be converted to camp cash which is what people used to buy AH fighters.

Ya it sucks when you play this game fairly and others cheat for an advantage. Anyone who did that should be banned permanently imo
Posted by: Smooth Jesus

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 10:50 AM

Better to pay to win then just the cheat to win isnt it phreak? You were banned before werent you? I wonder what for?

Worth an answer

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 12:53 PM

bring back alliance events and AH (if it can be made unhackable). lets settle shit in the ring.

as for complaining that people keep bringing up cheating, i think making tribute fighters named after a camp banned for cheating is pretty questionable...

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 01:10 PM

bring back alliance events and AH (if it can be made unhackable). lets settle shit in the ring.

as for complaining that people keep bringing up cheating, i think making tribute fighters named after a camp banned for cheating is pretty questionable...

What he said

And denying the cheating ever happened
Posted by: Snake

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/08/20 03:02 PM

Alright now, a tribute fighter is literally that. I wouldn't even care if someone made a Hitler, Castro, Stalin or Chavez tribute fighter because it really doesn't change a thing about them other than their appearance.

Now, if Hstlr made a tribute camp that racked up 500+ belts in 2 months, then yeah, I'd think that was a little suspect.
Posted by: GunnerJordan

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/12/20 08:27 AM

I've never had a SR or anything close. I love the idea of them though. Like "credits", have it where you titles won in your camp count for something. What about "recruiting credits" you spend before recruiting? You earn them with camp titles won. Tier titles are worth so many points and you can earn the "recruit credits" which increase odds of SR's. I mean...in real life top guys are going to want to go to winning camps anyway right?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/12/20 11:47 AM

Srs can still be recruited right now. Chance is about 1 in 500. Chances on recruiting have varied a lot in game history, 1 in 100 they were everywhere. Slightly higher chance, 1 in 200 or 300 may solve the problem without any real new coding.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/13/20 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: GunnerJordan
I've never had a SR or anything close. I love the idea of them though. Like "credits", have it where you titles won in your camp count for something. What about "recruiting credits" you spend before recruiting? You earn them with camp titles won. Tier titles are worth so many points and you can earn the "recruit credits" which increase odds of SR's. I mean...in real life top guys are going to want to go to winning camps anyway right?

In all my time here Ive had 1 bottom tier one across all my camps. Goodluck
Posted by: TheGrimContango

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/14/20 02:10 PM

Ability to buy out contract for free or fight in another weight class if there aren't enough fighters to crown a champ.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/14/20 02:49 PM

It cost you nothing to change weight classes. What org let's you buy out for free? You can get cut in real life, which, is what happens when your contract is over in game and your pop is too low Grim.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/16/20 08:03 AM

Weight class. I said and didn't even think about it. Weight class is the answer. Thanks.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/16/20 08:45 AM

This is a very nitpicky thing, but in fighter customization, it would be nice to able to look at all options at once to see what would work best with our grand vision.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/17/20 12:53 AM

Too many Weight Divisions. Not enough players.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/17/20 12:54 AM

Too many Weight Divisions. Not enough players.

don't drive players away maybe????

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/17/20 04:48 AM

2nd color for hair type 85?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/17/20 06:35 AM

Chubby kicked off forums maybe???

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/17/20 07:49 AM

HAHA! We need all the colors of the rainbow.

Chubby kicked off forums maybe???

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/19/20 06:23 AM

very minor and probably irrelevant and pointless, but how about a click on a nations flag takes you to their WRV page
Posted by: JamesStClaire

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/27/20 03:30 PM

I'm guessing this has been suggested probably hundreds of times but something I would really appreciate and I don't think it would be a massive undertaking to add is a notification feature when another player has commented on your profile/a fighter in your camps page.

I often miss comments and it sucks cause I'd love the game to be a bit more interactive.

Again apologies as i can imagine this has likely been suggested but just thought i'd give my two cents on something I would really enjoy.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/27/20 05:50 PM

there is a comments tab on the main camp page that will let you know the date a comment left. its not quite a notification but at least helpful.
Posted by: JamesStClaire

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/27/20 06:16 PM

Thanks! I have noticed this but it doesn't cover the individual fighters either. I will just have to check it when I do my booking but sometimes im in a rush and dont notice the comments.. frown Oh well.
Posted by: Turbo

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/27/20 06:19 PM

If there could be a way of when you auto challenge every one it does not send it to fighters that have fought already?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/27/20 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: JamesStClaire
Thanks! I have noticed this but it doesn't cover the individual fighters either. I will just have to check it when I do my booking but sometimes im in a rush and dont notice the comments.. frown Oh well.

Yea, it does let you know comments on a fighters page
Posted by: BiZ

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/29/20 05:23 AM

Have the notepad open when clicking between fighters like it used to be. It was nice not having to open it every time you switch pages.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/29/20 05:33 AM

Originally Posted By: BiZ
Have the notepad open when clicking between fighters like it used to be. It was nice not having to open it every time you switch pages.

+1

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/29/20 05:37 AM

+2

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/30/20 07:13 AM

+3

This has changed when Chief added some security measures.

I adressed the problem to Chief already.
Posted by: Blackbeard

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/23/21 10:02 AM

About the getting more players in to the game. I agree, MMArmy deserves to have a bigger player base. The forum when you look around seems to be rather dead to be honest, other than a few people. Lots of old postings.

Let's put it this way. Going on other game web sites and posting in forums can do a couple of things. It can anger that games admin and it can draw a few new players when that games forum doesn't care, but not a whole lot.

Maybe you are doing this already and I think it's the way that I found this game some 10 odd years ago. I'll say it anyway. What you need to do is to list the game on all of the Online Manager Game listing sites and there are a lot of them. One of the best for sports games is this one: https://www.onlinesportmanagers.com/games/boxing/

Thats the one I use the most. I looked in a couple of areas on that site and I didn't see MMArmy there. The only MMA games there are MMA Tycoon. There are a couple of wrestling and boxing games as well.

The reason why I suggest this listing site is because I am in a game called Hardwood. it's a college basketball text manager game. I suggested that the games developer list there and he did. He then posted it on the forum and made an announcement on the front page of the game to ask players to go on and give the game a like or a good rating.

After he did that the game sky rocketed to the number one basketball game on the listing site as you can see here: https://www.onlinesportmanagers.com/games/basketball/

Listing there did bring in a lot of new players and now the competition there is a lot tougher than it was 2 years ago when I first started.

No, I'm not promoting that game, just using it as an example. I'm kind of on the outs with the admin there now. lol... Just a suggestion that might help a bit.

I'll help with if I can as I have been admin and forum mod on a couple of other game fan site forums...

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/23/21 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackbeard
About the getting more players in to the game. I agree, MMArmy deserves to have a bigger player base. The forum when you look around seems to be rather dead to be honest, other than a few people. Lots of old postings.

Let's put it this way. Going on other game web sites and posting in forums can do a couple of things. It can anger that games admin and it can draw a few new players when that games forum doesn't care, but not a whole lot.

Maybe you are doing this already and I think it's the way that I found this game some 10 odd years ago. I'll say it anyway. What you need to do is to list the game on all of the Online Manager Game listing sites and there are a lot of them. One of the best for sports games is this one: https://www.onlinesportmanagers.com/games/boxing/

Thats the one I use the most. I looked in a couple of areas on that site and I didn't see MMArmy there. The only MMA games there are MMA Tycoon. There are a couple of wrestling and boxing games as well.

The reason why I suggest this listing site is because I am in a game called Hardwood. it's a college basketball text manager game. I suggested that the games developer list there and he did. He then posted it on the forum and made an announcement on the front page of the game to ask players to go on and give the game a like or a good rating.

After he did that the game sky rocketed to the number one basketball game on the listing site as you can see here: https://www.onlinesportmanagers.com/games/basketball/

Listing there did bring in a lot of new players and now the competition there is a lot tougher than it was 2 years ago when I first started.

No, I'm not promoting that game, just using it as an example. I'm kind of on the outs with the admin there now. lol... Just a suggestion that might help a bit.

I'll help with if I can as I have been admin and forum mod on a couple of other game fan site forums...

Solid Suggestion, down to help however I can on that one.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/25/21 07:18 AM

Would it be possible to have a custom "Auto-Challenge"
You would be able to add camps that you do not want to fight (personal choice) to the list and the auto challenge function would not fight those camps

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/25/21 11:21 AM

lol could work if it just took guys from your blacklist

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/25/21 05:07 PM

+1 to that

also shouldnt we start a new thread for 2021? haha

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/26/21 07:20 AM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/26/21 07:47 AM

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/26/21 07:48 AM

Lol fuck this old forum, tried to help you out turbo but fuck knows what its issue is with your comment

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/26/21 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Turbo
Going back to the comments on trying to get new players to the game to keep it alive
I really think new camps should get x amount of camp equipment to spend (5 star) say 10 points to spend in equipment max three blocks in any equipment the grind is so long I think this alone puts off newer players also for new camp only up the starting amount of fighters to 8 to 10.
Even consider a monthly sub $5 per month gets you 2000 credit the game could do with a rebalance in favor of newer players
The vet has too much of an advantage for me in this game.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/26/21 07:52 AM

Had to use dollar sign instead of pound(?)

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/26/21 07:57 AM

haha ffs, how retarded XD

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 01/30/21 11:28 PM

"Left" Nicknames still showing up as "Middle" on contract, customize and banner screens

Also how about adding "Right" nickname section?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/21/21 03:28 PM

the rate for T1 SRs should be a bit higher, most of the time they aren't that viable anyway

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/17/21 06:49 AM

A way to bring in monies and keep the game in the hands of Chief and the current player base would be for Chief to sell off 40%, to players.

Then this money could help to implement Quality of Life changes to the game, improve the game's ability to keep a newer players for longer.
Recruitment etc.

I would also like to see s discord for MMarmy
Posted by: Olir

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/17/21 02:17 PM

Sell off 40% sounds like a Shark Tank deal to me.

Maybe Chief should actually go on Shark Tank?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/18/21 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Turbo
A way to bring in monies and keep the game in the hands of Chief and the current player base would be for Chief to sell off 40%, to players.

Then this money could help to implement Quality of Life changes to the game, improve the game's ability to keep a newer players for longer.
Recruitment etc.

I would also like to see s discord for MMarmy

how would selling 40% make more money? puts very little in Chiefs pocket considering the current worth of the game. he then reinvests it into the game for these improvements but now owns 40% less? Terrible business move lol. It's not big enough to be owned by multiple people.

Charge us $5-$10 a month for premium only weekly- monthly events that have eye catching prizes (game cash, tokens, SRs etc). Maybe add a few exclusive customizable features gradually in time. Also give a reward based on activity, Top 5 ranked camps get snazzy colored names and receive rewards monthly based on their rank. This will push coaches to compete, the more competitive this is the more likely people are to spend their real money. Players have more fun, activity increases, chief actually makes some money etc, all around win!

ps. ty Chief for the tier changes. This will hopefully help with the bottom feeding / fighters ranking too quick and being crushed

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/20/21 09:04 AM

Judo cheers for your feedback....

Speculate to acumualte....

What is the game worth?
More hand make light work..
I am sure you could double this game user base with a clear plan in place, investment, and time but these are just suggestions...

I would also like to see an MMarmy rule set when you sign up to play you tick a box and agree.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/27/21 03:46 PM

Auto sparring. Set it up like

Fighter A spars with Fighter B until skill level reaches X

Also, can you hide camp record and have a click to reveal? I would like to be able to see who won my fights in the fight screen, not the team home page.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/20/21 03:36 AM

80 Fighters in the EFC. Literally there should be 2 weight classes at most right now.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 12/20/21 03:43 PM

80 Fighters in the EFC. Literally there should be 2 weight classes at most right now.

And one should be open weight
Posted by: Marcelo Luiz Riz

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/16/22 10:23 AM

- Only one weight class for women and five por men

- Increase rate for recruiting SR, but only T1,T2 and T3 (It's fun to have a SR once in a while)
Posted by: Robo

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 04/27/22 06:06 PM

I second the one weight class for women and 5 for men.. given the state of the game it would be way better. There just arent enough numbers to sustain more than that.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/15/22 10:46 AM

a marker next to fighter names if they have 10 spars available

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/16/22 03:06 PM

^ +1

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/11/22 12:48 AM

auto training.

Fighter A trains with Fighter B until X skill reaches X level or unsuccessful training session.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 08/11/22 09:03 AM

Yes!!
Posted by: Drifter

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/16/23 09:17 PM

The option to add a poster/image for tournaments.
Posted by: Ignoble

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/17/23 04:36 PM

Where it shows at the side how many fighters are in each org, it should show for LFC/PREL/EFC how many of each gender

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/17/23 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Ignoble
Where it shows at the side how many fighters are in each org, it should show for LFC/PREL/EFC how many of each gender

It already does that. You have to click on the individual org. Sometimes BW and WBW are inaccurate though.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 02/19/23 12:41 PM

auto training.

Fighter A trains with Fighter B until X skill reaches X level or unsuccessful training session.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/16/23 06:42 PM

Idea - wws just looking at tomorrow s card. Dusko todorovich is a tkd black belt and jj black belt. Ides is a rare combo sr such as that. 5 - 10 yr range, would be an amazing prize option for something. But probably would take coding on the multi banner

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/16/23 06:46 PM

Blim has great one
Posted by: Gyptian

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/21/23 08:32 AM

Banners to symbolize mastery in a discipline

Ex: Fighter A trains to 5.0 karate , he recieves a karate black belt banner

Ex: Fighter A trains Fighter b from 3.75-4.0 , the trainer becomes an instructor and the trainer, and a boost in that discipline , which is technically already in place .and fighter b gets a banner saying karate brown belt

I feel this will add character and identities to a camp and make training to 5.0 more of an achievement

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 03/30/23 08:10 AM

Custom fighter ears, so they could have cauliflower ears or big ears like John salter or Joe lauzon

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 05/29/23 10:12 PM

50 mil equipment
Posted by: MI Yayo

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/28/23 02:24 PM

Give me a free $100,000,000 so I can buy $10,000,000 equipment and get the same gains as opponents. Even playing field. I accept all fights and just about everybody I face has significant stat advantages on my bots. Including this fucker above me.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 06/28/23 06:04 PM

git gud

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/05/23 03:12 PM

git gud

your forums dead.

y'all need me more than i need you.

mods give me $10 mil equipment. stop playing.

i'm already smashing these nerds while on autobot and with shitty equipment.

they ain't ready for the GOAT.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/05/23 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: MI Yayo
git gud

your forums dead.

y'all need me more than i need you.

mods give me $10 mil equipment. stop playing.

i'm already smashing these nerds while on autobot and with shitty equipment.

they ain't ready for the GOAT.

Nobody needs you, horrible troll

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/07/23 07:33 PM

I can already tell you're a soyboy and I don't like you.

see me in the street and get smashed on the cobbles.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/08/23 10:49 AM

Don't cut yourself with all that edge

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/08/23 12:25 PM

I don't mind good trolling, this isn't that

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/08/23 02:56 PM

you wouldn't know a good troll if one burrowed in your keister and started charging you a toll to drop a deuce

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/08/23 08:14 PM

While in dominant mount position Harley Stewart rains down hard shots forcing Xun Lang to cover up. Referee yells to defend but Harley Stewart lands more shots to get the stoppage.

bwahahahaha. you been playing this game for a decade, i been playing for 10 minutes.

sorry guys, i smeshed your boy

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/09/23 01:23 PM

I think it might be beneficial at this point to just release the builds. The game has been stagnant for years. Everyone runs the same style forever, no fun, no variety in the fighters.

hope your doing well Chief wherever you are.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/11/23 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Zakariya
I think it might be beneficial at this point to just release the builds.

If this means give everybody maxed out equipment than I agree.

userbase is small. EFC FW division has 11 fighters in it. HW and BW the only men's divisions in EFC with realistic depth. The other are so thin it's kinda embarrassing.

the way the game designed rn not noob friendly. new users will get squashed by the vets who have way better stats and the lack of equipment means noobs not catching up any time soon, if ever.

also think your World Recruit Value system needs fixed or nixed.

it lacks realism.

murica obviously #1.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/12/23 07:55 AM

Thing on equipmment is, stats are only a portion of the fight result formula. There are good and bad fighters independent of all other factors due to hidden stats, and a large part of the game is learning to weed out the bad and keep the good.

A good fighter raised in a poor equipment camp who trains proper stats and selects proper styles can absolutely reach the top and get efc belts over better equipped camps. A good figher who fails in all other areas can still see limited success against better camps, which is why a newer camp would be able to beat fighters from much older, better equipped coaches. However obtaining and properly defending an EFC belt, reaching hall of fame or #1 fighter status, building a legend who can compete with other camps, those are other matters, and those are goals that typically take some time and equipment building to reach. That is the long term meta for this game, and what better equipment truly opens up.

A shortcut to reach that point can come through community and alliance connections. There are alliances with plenty of well equipped camps lying around they could hand off to a player to give them a leg up. Whether doing this is frowned upon depends I think on how the player interracts wth the community and how they play, whether they follow ettiquette or can crush or not. I inherited one early on with a couple of 5 mils, gave me a taste of what better equipment was like. After building my own camps I don't even run it anymore and could hand it off to another player if needed.

Another shortcut to better equipment is to spend real money on credits, credits for camp cash, and cash for equipment. Some players have followed this route over the years, but normally players don't reach the top teirs of what the game can offer without being familiar with the grind and how to build.

On releasing the builds though I am team release them, but that is a long term debate a lot of discussion has already gone on about here.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/14/23 04:25 PM

EFC and Preliator need to pay more. A LOT more.

Get with the times. EFC = UFC

EFC payment structure should be more like:

250K base 250K win bonus for mainstream star

100K base 100K win bonus for popular

50K base 50K win bonus for well known

25K base 25K win bonus for regional

Preliator pay structure should start at 10K base and 10K win bonus minimum and be more like 25K/25K or 50K/50K for championship contracts.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/16/23 04:43 PM

EFC and Preliator need to pay more. A LOT more.

Get with the times. EFC = UFC

EFC payment structure should be more like:

250K base 250K win bonus for mainstream star

100K base 100K win bonus for popular

50K base 50K win bonus for well known

25K base 25K win bonus for regional

Preliator pay structure should start at 10K base and 10K win bonus minimum and be more like 25K/25K or 50K/50K for championship contracts.

Its just how the game is brother. Its not balanced or fair or anything like that. Some styles are way stronger and easier to build then others. Its cheaper then it used to be to buy fighter slots. You would think a strong style would be harder to build and figure out. But its the exact opposite. The game is what it is, nothing drastic is going to change. Which is why disclosing all the builds will make it better. Maybe more money per fight would be good but no matter what there will never be alot of people playing. The game can't handle it anyways. At least coaches will be able to use more difficult styles with some confidence, fighters can do as good as they can do at least. Its literally not possible to figure out a more difficult style in a sea of stronger easier to build styles.

I've been wrong before but 2023 may actually be the final year eh?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/17/23 09:02 AM

Never understood the 'release the builds' mentality - i know theres alot of different parts of this game but why give away one of the biggest factors because people are bored of trying to figure them out, take away the mystery around builds and its just 'who has the best hiddens' so not even something in peoples power. So basically holding peoples hands to build a perfect build for their style and relying on the hiddens, which Chief already made a few visible of them anyway, like patience etc.
Why dont people just ask chief to give them a fighter, train him perfectly to a style and also tell them their hiddens aswell as fight them for the coach, might aswell have everything handed to you if youre wanting probably the biggest secrets of the game handed out

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/17/23 10:56 AM

Never understood the 'release the builds' mentality - i know theres alot of different parts of this game but why give away one of the biggest factors because people are bored of trying to figure them out, take away the mystery around builds and its just 'who has the best hiddens' so not even something in peoples power. So basically holding peoples hands to build a perfect build for their style and relying on the hiddens, which Chief already made a few visible of them anyway, like patience etc.
Why dont people just ask chief to give them a fighter, train him perfectly to a style and also tell them their hiddens aswell as fight them for the coach, might aswell have everything handed to you if youre wanting probably the biggest secrets of the game handed out

This one hundred percent

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/17/23 04:46 PM

Well said friend.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/17/23 06:48 PM

you should have read my post more carefully. the mentality is that is will make the game much more dynamic. we can build fighters with more styles and can switch it up more when having fights.

i only figured out mmartist so its not as if I have never played the game. the thing is i have also played other games and have a good understanding of what makes a game good. also the game is stagnant. its been stagnant for years and years. we aren't going to get any other changes and having more dynamic fighters will be good for the game. it would be more fun if everyone who has ran 1 style for a decade had the ability to change and be more fun. new players would have more fun and possibly stay longer. but like i said the game can't handle more players so its mostly so those of us who are here can have a more dynamic game. we could release the builds and then hide other fighters stats to take something away if you think that would be keeping it at the same "difficult level".

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/18/23 06:37 AM

Same old points being made. The game has had builds mostly revealed shortly before they were reworked. IMO was a fun time for the game as it encouraged more diverse builds and switching became very important. Some people prefer the mystery and build hunting, but after so many years if we're still building the same way is much really going to be discovered? Kind of moot at this point anyway, not likely to be revealed and I don't see a change to that being a big draw for players.

Not sure what Chubby means when he keeps saying the game "Can't handle more players" though. We've had tripple the current numbers and it runs fine. In the past it's had 50 times the current number of fighters and been fine, the game can handle more players on the technical side without much trouble.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/18/23 10:09 AM

you should have read my post more carefully. the mentality is that is will make the game much more dynamic. we can build fighters with more styles and can switch it up more when having fights.

i only figured out mmartist so its not as if I have never played the game. the thing is i have also played other games and have a good understanding of what makes a game good. also the game is stagnant. its been stagnant for years and years. we aren't going to get any other changes and having more dynamic fighters will be good for the game. it would be more fun if everyone who has ran 1 style for a decade had the ability to change and be more fun. new players would have more fun and possibly stay longer. but like i said the game can't handle more players so its mostly so those of us who are here can have a more dynamic game. we could release the builds and then hide other fighters stats to take something away if you think that would be keeping it at the same "difficult level".

My post may have seemed like a dig at you but it wasnt, it was a general response to the whole release build thing which has been around for years.
I actually agree with your points about there needing to be more reason to play properly which I admittedly dont do with my lazy one build challenge all tactic, but I honestly dont think any changes come thru releasing the biggest secrets of the game

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/18/23 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
Same old points being made. The game has had builds mostly revealed shortly before they were reworked. IMO was a fun time for the game as it encouraged more diverse builds and switching became very important. Some people prefer the mystery and build hunting, but after so many years if we're still building the same way is much really going to be discovered? Kind of moot at this point anyway, not likely to be revealed and I don't see a change to that being a big draw for players.

Not sure what Chubby means when he keeps saying the game "Can't handle more players" though. We've had tripple the current numbers and it runs fine. In the past it's had 50 times the current number of fighters and been fine, the game can handle more players on the technical side without much trouble.

Games definitely had wayyyyyyy more players before, I think the lack of players is a big hindrance because its not nearly as competitive as it was and thus the prestige of grabbing a title is lost and doesnt mean nearly as much

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/18/23 10:31 PM

#RELEASETHEBUILDS

and pay much more $$$ in EFC

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/19/23 05:53 PM

My post may have seemed like a dig at you but it wasnt, it was a general response to the whole release build thing which has been around for years.
I actually agree with your points about there needing to be more reason to play properly which I admittedly dont do with my lazy one build challenge all tactic, but I honestly dont think any changes come thru releasing the biggest secrets of the game

Ok thanks for saying that. I thought that for sure. I really do believe it would make the game more fun.

As far as the game and players goes. I realize more coaches is better but I strictly mean for the amount of lag that comes with more players. For me the game was unplayable about a year ago, because of how long loading times were.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/19/23 10:12 PM

Chief moved it over to a new, quicker server now so that might explain why its not as bad now

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/20/23 10:16 AM

THC alliance has a serious lack of diversity.

Looks like a klan meaning with an uncle ruckus token.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/20/23 11:30 AM

The fuck are you talking about? Where's that ban hammer at?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/20/23 01:33 PM

Chief moved it over to a new, quicker server now so that might explain why its not as bad now

Chief is a good man. I would like to see him making some money on the game. I always thought the ability to purchase SR would be great. Or even buying a trainer with 90-100 in a certain skill. A man can dream.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/20/23 02:10 PM

The fuck are you talking about? Where's that ban hammer at?

can't silence me and my freedom of speech. America, fuck yeah. #MAGA

lol @ ban hammer grin cry such rainbow tears are probably half the reason this forum is so dead. grow a pair.

add some color to your banner btw. I was merely making an observation that your THC banner lacks diversity. Trump's political cabinet was way more diverse than that monstrosity you call an alliance banner.
Posted by: maurelio

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 07/28/23 09:58 AM

Hi everyone, I didnt introduce myself yet so Im Marco Aurelio from Pitbull Arena Fighting Club, I started playing 15 days ago and theres something for a new player that always bugs me.
I dont know if was suggested already but in "sparring" page the stats of the fighter you are putting to spar are blue, and the other fighter whom youre sparring are white. Now in "fight" page the colors are inverted.
I think this could be standardized: Fighter youre currently going to spar/fight blue, the other guy white. Or vice versa, the colors dont matter.
Posted by: ThePandaMan

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/01/23 04:15 AM

1 fight contracts for fighters 6 years old or older in lower tiers. Make it the only option to choose. Or just have prel an option for them.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/01/23 07:24 AM

id like to see minor changes like facial hair and head hair separate for colors
Posted by: RoLe

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/13/23 02:56 PM

For some reason I can not use periods or commas so I will just list suggestions

Change minimum life to 10 years
Increase maximum life to 20 years
Remove women fighters
Increase sparring points to 2 per month
Defensive Grappling and Boxing
Camp Rankings need and should be changed

Now I will give reasons for each in the order I wrote them

One to many times a quality fighter retires at 7 or 8 years old when they may be an average learner but with a 100 in not getting finished but not given the chance to reach full potential

Increasing the maximum life span partly goes with the reason I gave for increasing minimum age death but also it is possible to be in the fight game for 20 years and what your personally maxing out at what 2 or 3 skills or physicals at 75ish when you can go higher with more possible years

With the current lack of coachs it makes sense to get rid of the women for now to increase the mens divisions

Adding an extra spar point every session is just logical to train properly especially if you have a slow learner and would lower incubation time for those who do that like myself

Why not add defense as a skill this is not the NBA unless Im going to be debunked and be told higher Boxing or JJ is higher defense

Ranking a camp solely based on how many more wins then losses shouldnt be the end all be all fighter ranking and current titles should be added to that equation to give a legit camp ranking and will also help decrease the feeder camps that we all see still play the game or at the very least they will not be listed as one of the top 10 camps in the game
Posted by: Chitlnz

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/13/23 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: RoLe
For some reason I can not use periods or commas so I will just list suggestions

Change minimum life to 10 years
Increase maximum life to 20 years
Remove women fighters
Increase sparring points to 2 per month
Defensive Grappling and Boxing
Camp Rankings need and should be changed

Now I will give reasons for each in the order I wrote them

One to many times a quality fighter retires at 7 or 8 years old when they may be an average learner but with a 100 in not getting finished but not given the chance to reach full potential

Increasing the maximum life span partly goes with the reason I gave for increasing minimum age death but also it is possible to be in the fight game for 20 years and what your personally maxing out at what 2 or 3 skills or physicals at 75ish when you can go higher with more possible years

With the current lack of coachs it makes sense to get rid of the women for now to increase the mens divisions

Adding an extra spar point every session is just logical to train properly especially if you have a slow learner and would lower incubation time for those who do that like myself

Why not add defense as a skill this is not the NBA unless Im going to be debunked and be told higher Boxing or JJ is higher defense

Ranking a camp solely based on how many more wins then losses shouldnt be the end all be all fighter ranking and current titles should be added to that equation to give a legit camp ranking and will also help decrease the feeder camps that we all see still play the game or at the very least they will not be listed as one of the top 10 camps in the game

Here Here !!!

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/13/23 10:45 PM

+1

With the women thing, ive already stopped recruiting and I know some others have stopped for now as the numbers are so poor and I was finding I was getting efc ACs with fighters who should never get efc shots in their lives, so theres so many undeserved efc womens title runs and fuck all women to make the divisions legit, we could as a community all just stop recruiting there to boost the mens divisions for now? If everyone agrees then its an easy temporary fix
Posted by: TC

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/15/23 05:33 PM

bring back annual awards

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/15/23 06:59 PM

+1 to awards

I think axing the women's division is a terrible idea and no way i'm on board for that. If anything cut a weight class or two, but i don't think that is needed currently. Things have been worse. Folks just need to recruit and fight consistently. Making the game worse isnt going to help things.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/15/23 07:15 PM

Annual awards just need someone to run them and the voting. Spidey used to do it a lot. Active enough right now we should be able to pull it off.
Posted by: Pepster

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 06:45 AM

+1

With the women thing, ive already stopped recruiting and I know some others have stopped for now as the numbers are so poor and I was finding I was getting efc ACs with fighters who should never get efc shots in their lives, so theres so many undeserved efc womens title runs and fuck all women to make the divisions legit, we could as a community all just stop recruiting there to boost the mens divisions for now? If everyone agrees then its an easy temporary fix

I'm in! Would be significantly more fun without the women and even less weight classes. Just don't have the player base for the current setup. If you went back to OG army days and had only men and only LW to HW the fights would flow.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 08:00 AM

List in org streak number beside fighter names on main page. This would make it easier at a glance to try and keep streaks going and not no show to title shots.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 08:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Pepster
+1

I'm in! Would be significantly more fun without the women and even less weight classes. Just don't have the player base for the current setup. If you went back to OG army days and had only men and only LW to HW the fights would flow.

Yeh definitely need to do something as a forum to limit the fighters we recruit to a set number of weight classes to create more competitiveness

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 01:25 PM

Sexist pigs

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 02:35 PM

Why not just have one weightclass?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 02:52 PM

Why not just have one weightclass?
at this point that isn't a bad idea. One or two weight classes per gender

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 05:23 PM

we need to be able to cross over the men and the women... get with the times... stop being racist!!

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 08:36 PM

are you guys commenting here even playing the game? all belts are active. the game has weathered worse storms than this. maybe tweak pop/orgs to fill or cut like one weight on each side would be all that is needed if anything. sure i'd like to see 50 deep divisions but we ain't there and won't be until we get a phone app or some other massive player influx. cutting shit down to barebones is a death spiral. the game will suck more and less people will want to play.

to be honest, most of the folks here, especially on forum side are vets of the game or at least experienced players. the game has been through leaner periods than this and here we are. making the game more fun for the current player base is what i'd say is best, like i love the fact that more people are running tourneys. its a game, lets have fun. hoping new owner will bring new features and investment to the game, but for now its on us. run a tourney or sign up for one, run an active camp (or more if you have it in ya), play regularly, contribute.

just my humble opinion.

i'd love to see an openweight org, that'd be sick. but add it don't just close a bunch of others.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 08:51 PM

are you guys commenting here even playing the game? all belts are active. the game has weathered worse storms than this. maybe tweak pop/orgs to fill or cut like one weight on each side would be all that is needed if anything. sure i'd like to see 50 deep divisions but we ain't there and won't be until we get a phone app or some other massive player influx. cutting shit down to barebones is a death spiral. the game will suck more and less people will want to play.

to be honest, most of the folks here, especially on forum side are vets of the game or at least experienced players. the game has been through leaner periods than this and here we are. making the game more fun for the current player base is what i'd say is best, like i love the fact that more people are running tourneys. its a game, lets have fun. hoping new owner will bring new features and investment to the game, but for now its on us. run a tourney or sign up for one, run an active camp (or more if you have it in ya), play regularly, contribute.

just my humble opinion.

i'd love to see an openweight org, that'd be sick. but add it don't just close a bunch of others.

Party pooper, thanks a lot Drink, now I have to reconsider my existence on this game...

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 09:15 PM

just speaking the truth. if you guys want to do a one month test run where every fighter fights in HW Division, lets go for November. it'll be a shit show.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/18/23 10:33 PM

Im just saying cut back a division or two to boost other divisions, the theory was a) the womens divisions are the weakest where unjust fighters are getting title shots and b) its easier to cut back on a gender rather than a weight, especially if like me, you just hit random weight for recruiting, id rather have more stacked divisions than more divisions, the more divisions we have open or recruit in, the thinner the competition is spread

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 08:11 AM

Who said to fight every fighter at HW lol? Just saying thinning the divisions would benefit the game. Never understood adding women in just for the sake of realism. The game never had the player base to support it since the women's division inception.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 09:08 AM

Who said to fight every fighter at HW lol? Just saying thinning the divisions would benefit the game. Never understood adding women in just for the sake of realism. The game never had the player base to support it since the women's division inception.

This! Thinning divisions, women were the obvious ones to stop recruiting for now until numbers pick up, its definitely not at its worst stage for the game numbers but as a community we can add more competitiveness by agreeing on a simple change, maybe even cut out a couple of male weights too.

Not understanding the resistance tbh, simple thing to agree on between us, and stops thin divisions having champs who dont deserve to be anywhere near a title and racking up unjust title counts

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 09:12 AM

Always could go back Lw and up. Wasn't that the original weight classes?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 10:01 AM

I don't think it's the genders and different weight classes that make the game fun.

It's the game being competitive. It's more enjoyable when winning an EFC strap is a huge accomplishment and a #1 p4p is super hard to come by.

I've had multiple efc titles in my first generation of fighters since coming back and 2 #1s. I've either had tremendous luck recruiting or I magically figured out something new with AB by accident. It seems more likely that due to reduced numbers it's just not as hard any more.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 10:57 AM

just my humble opinion.

Exactly. Chubby era had five weight classes only and some EFC divisions had 1-3 fighters. Couple times since I've been back, it's been that way for some. Men's LW and MW, and WW sometimes struggle with numbers.

The solution to lean divisions is recruiting, this is obviously known, as some of you are saying don't recruit women to get more in the men's divisions lol. These divisions are lean, so let's kill those, to get deeper divisions in other divisions lol. Coaches that already don't recruit in certain divisions, telling other coaches not to recruit in divisions they want to? Lol. How about recruit more LW's and WW's? HW's and BW's are going to be generated more from random. Here's a suggestion, less HW and BW influenced random recruiting?

KILL ALL DIVISIONS!!!!! LOL

I like Role's minimum age being 10. Not a fan of fighters having 20 year careers lol. Don't want to do a deep dive, the two spars per reset is good too, it's like free steroids for the fighters, it will cause training more actively and coaches will be less likely to want spars to stall up to ten. It's almost a reward for activity.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: TC
I don't think it's the genders and different weight classes that make the game fun.

It's the game being competitive. It's more enjoyable when winning an EFC strap is a huge accomplishment and a #1 p4p is super hard to come by.

I've had multiple efc titles in my first generation of fighters since coming back and 2 #1s. I've either had tremendous luck recruiting or I magically figured out something new with AB by accident. It seems more likely that due to reduced numbers it's just not as hard any more.

Most coaches have great fighters when returning. Matty said Cheif said there's nothing special for returning coaches, but I could show you my Number One's and HOF when I returned in 2019, when there was around as many coaches as now and the greatest MMARMY COACH EVER, that shall not be named lol.

Legit want 125 MEN to come back, because I never got any of those belts.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 11:10 AM

This! Thinning divisions, women were the obvious ones to stop recruiting for now until numbers pick up, its definitely not at its worst stage for the game numbers but as a community we can add more competitiveness by agreeing on a simple change, maybe even cut out a couple of male weights too.

Not understanding the resistance tbh, simple thing to agree on between us, and stops thin divisions having champs who dont deserve to be anywhere near a title and racking up unjust title counts

The resistance is coaches who already don't recruit in those divisions, telling the coaches who actually do they should not have that option. If you don't want to, that's fine, but I don't see any dialogue asking any coaches with female fighters, why they recruit female fighters. It's just, I think this way and I don't understand how anyone else could come to any conclusion that I don't think with. Lol. It's not a communal thing, comes across as you know better than the other coaches. I think Blim, Drink, Judo, Phreak, Panda, Tone, Myself are all viable coaches and extremely knowledgeable about the game. It's not just scrub coaches in those divisions. There's not even an attempt to understand, it's just dismissive.

I actually understand the logic You, Role, Chit, and Pep are displaying tbh. You dwindle options and that forces a bottleneck into certain divisions. If 2-3 more coaches recruited women, it would consistently have more fighters in every division than LW and WW. If you don't want to recruit there, that's fine and that's your right to do such, but it's not solution oriented. The game has survived worse, but the game has had much better and I miss the super deep divisions too and needing 3-5 wins for shot in EFC. Multiple orgs to make EFC. Things are situational, but it's the whole "We know better than you" that is comes across as. Not sure if that's your intent, but that's how I read it. I can't speak for other coaches.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 11:23 AM

This! The challenge is what makes the game, not easy runs to title wins, you wanna feel like youve earned the title and your guy is real good, not a champ with a negative record lol

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 11:25 AM

No ones telling anyone not to recruit, Jesus I dont understand how suggestions on how to beef out other divisions has been taken as such an insult/negative, its throwing out ideas of how to make the game more competitive, maybe the idea of going back to the old school HW down to LW could be an idea, make those Uber competitive so winning titles are truly earned

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 11:27 AM

Most coaches have great fighters when returning. Matty said Cheif said there's nothing special for returning coaches, but I could show you my Number One's and HOF when I returned in 2019, when there was around as many coaches as now and the greatest MMARMY COACH EVER, that shall not be named lol.

Chief himself shot this down many times lol, if you dont wanna believe the guy who knows, then keep believing your theory, you can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink *shrugs*

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 11:38 AM

The resistance is coaches who already don't recruit in those divisions, telling the coaches who actually do they should not have that option. If you don't want to, that's fine, but I don't see any dialogue asking any coaches with female fighters, why they recruit female fighters. It's just, I think this way and I don't understand how anyone else could come to any conclusion that I don't think with. Lol. It's not a communal thing, comes across as you know better than the other coaches. I think Blim, Drink, Judo, Phreak, Panda, Tone, Myself are all viable coaches and extremely knowledgeable about the game. It's not just scrub coaches in those divisions. There's not even an attempt to understand, it's just dismissive.

I actually understand the logic You, Role, Chit, and Pep are displaying tbh. You dwindle options and that forces a bottleneck into certain divisions. If 2-3 more coaches recruited women, it would consistently have more fighters in every division than LW and WW. If you don't want to recruit there, that's fine and that's your right to do such, but it's not solution oriented. The game has survived worse, but the game has had much better and I miss the super deep divisions too and needing 3-5 wins for shot in EFC. Multiple orgs to make EFC. Things are situational, but it's the whole "We know better than you" that is comes across as. Not sure if that's your intent, but that's how I read it. I can't speak for other coaches.

Honestly dont get how all this rambling came about but from me it was just suggesting as a forum we stop recruiting in certain weights to make other weights more competitive, if you wanna cry and fight for certain weights, im sure others arent that bothered and would stop recruiting in certain other divisions to save the drama/crying about it to help improve the fun factor of the game, I actually stopped recruiting women cos getting champs with negative records just felt cheap and not justified

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 11:58 AM

Chief himself shot this down many times lol, if you dont wanna believe the guy who knows, then keep believing your theory, you can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink *shrugs*

How you drew that conclusion from what I said is beyond me

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:05 PM

Cos you keep going on about there being special things for when you return like superior fighters, chief has shot this down so you should really stop believing that theory

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:15 PM

[quote=Pepster]Who said to fight every fighter at HW lol? Just saying thinning the divisions would benefit the game. Never understood adding women in just for the sake of realism. The game never had the player base to support it since the women's division inception.

Honestly dont get how all this rambling came about but from me it was just suggesting as a forum we stop recruiting in certain weights to make other weights more competitive, if you wanna cry and fight for certain weights, im sure others arent that bothered and would stop recruiting in certain other divisions to save the drama/crying about it to help improve the fun factor of the game, I actually stopped recruiting women cos getting champs with negative records just felt cheap and not justified [/quote]

Are you capable of communicating like an adult without your shitty insults that are just as bad as some of your takes? I mean got damn, if I said the sky was blue you would see that in a negative light. Your perception makes everything seem negative, no matter what it is from me. If you were concerned about other coaches fun factor, you would honestly want to know why some coaches still recruit women, not say you are sure you know how they would feel, based on YOUR view. That shows lack of emotional intelligence and got nothing to do with other coaches, as you rather throw insults than have proper dialogue. Truth is, you don't actually care unless they think along the same lines, that's biased. What does this accomplish? You literally asked why others just don't see things as you see them (that's crazy logic, people can disagree, it's fine) and then throw cheap dismissive insults after getting an answer, instead of thinking that you are dismissing those who don't agree with you lol. We here to have fun or tell all the other coaches we know everything? Nobody knows everything here, but if there's no base for the respect of the opinions of other coaches, what are we doing? I don't have to like another coach to think their opinions are valid or not.

When you say something, you see it as what? You are giving input. When it's something you disagree with, it's bitching, or is it because it's coming from me? Is Drink bitching to you? LOL. I just had the HW champ and he's damn near.500 lol. Collapse the whole division. You want healthy dialogue, that's good for the game or you want to instigate things and claim it's in the name of betterment? What do you really want Matty? How does it get there? It's ok to disagree if you truly want what's best for the game cool, but all this slick shit isn't necessary. Belittling other's input isn't conducive to the objective I believed we all wanted, but maybe I've been wrong and everybody just wants what they want. Nobody is bigger than the community.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:21 PM

Focusing on recruiting in other weight classes or genders is a zero sum game. Unless all coaches decide to open up multiple camps.

You have like less than 20 fighters in the efc at most male weight classes. So in order to get more in the lowest (female_, you are essentially taking away from another division that is already low.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:22 PM

Jesus not any of that makes any sense, has any relevance or is even true, good stuff trite, you keep being you, damn hypocrite &#128514;&#128514;

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:27 PM

Focusing on recruiting in other weight classes or genders is a zero sum game. Unless all coaches decide to open up multiple camps.

You have like less than 20 fighters in the efc at most male weight classes. So in order to get more in the lowest (female_, you are essentially taking away from another division that is already low.

The thought was a few divisions die off to improve other divisions, I thought it made sense but maybe I was wrong

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:31 PM

[quote=TC]I don't think it's the genders and different weight classes that make the game fun.

How you drew that conclusion from what I said is beyond me [/quote]

I'm very confused.

I'm not trying to get involved in the back and forth, but when I read your post it makes it seem like you were implying that returning camps get some sort of favorable recruits. Otherwise I'm not sure what you were trying to say by pointing out the fact that you had a bunch of #1s and HoFers after returning. So the response to point out that this has been debunked by chief seems relevant.

Perhaps it can just be chalked up to statistical variance and luck with good recruits.

As an aside, is the coach who shall not be named LCM? I missed all that drama.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:32 PM

We got rid of womens atomweight and mens flyweight to increase numbers for the other divisions. Dont know why there is so much resistance against something that was previously done before.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:32 PM

[quote=Trite][quote=TC]I don't think it's the genders and different weight classes that make the game fun.

How you drew that conclusion from what I said is beyond me [/quote]

I'm very confused.

I'm not trying to get involved in the back and forth, but when I read your post it makes it seem like you were implying that returning camps get some sort of favorable recruits. Otherwise I'm not sure what you were trying to say by pointing out the fact that you had a bunch of #1s and HoFers after returning. So the response to point out that this has been debunked by chief seems relevant.

Perhaps it can just be chalked up to statistical variance and luck with good recruits.

As an aside, is the coach who shall not be named LCM? I missed all that drama. [/quote]

Exactly this, been shot down but still believes his theory, I did wonder how trite didnt understand how he came across but guess he thinks he of high intellect but proves time and time again hes very far from it

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Foul
We got rid of womens atomweight and mens flyweight to increase numbers for the other divisions. Dont know why there is so much resistance against something that was previously done before.

Cos the easy efc titles will be no longer, no more efc belts with fighters with negative records I guess and sitting and waiting for constant ACs, losing them, then waiting for the next, while begging for someone to get online to be the second person to accept (we all know who does this)

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:39 PM

The thought was a few divisions die off to improve other divisions, I thought it made sense but maybe I was wrong

It makes sense to me.

The idea of just recruiting in the lowest divisions doesn't work because it's a zero sum game. With current and coaches, there's a finite amount of fighters. So in order to bolster a division you have to take away from another division, have current coaches start more camps, or have more players.

The latter 2 doesn't seem super realistic at this time. So the only way to bolster divisions is to cut some. I truly don't understand why any cares about the genders or weight classes honestly. Is there a good argument for them except for a completionism/collections argument?

Isn't the point of the game to just be the best coach meaning building the best fighters? Gender and weight doesn't seem important to that criteria.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:42 PM

Yeh but to be the best, you have to beat the best and the thinner the divisions, the lesser the quality of competition, so many efc titles atm won by people who wouldnt even be in contention if they were in a more stacked division, instead they can be the tenth ranked in a very thin division and get a shot rather than no.10 in a stacked division would be of much higher quality

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:45 PM

I think we are saying the same thing Matty.

I am just trying to understand why ppl care about having both genders and a bunch of division vs fewer very stacked, super competitive divisions.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:48 PM

Yeh gotcha, I dont get it either, its the obvious way to increase competitiveness if thats what people actually want

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 12:57 PM

Remember when just getting to EFC was an accomplishment?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 01:06 PM

I want men's 125, women's 115 and 145. I fight women's divisions, because they were not around when I was around before. Same reason I want other divisions. Same reason I enjoy FW and BW. I can't speak why other's like recruiting women, but that's just me. I don't think it's just stacking easy belts, as I fight in all divisions with my three camps and I don't find any division tougher than other based on weight, it comes down to the level of your fighter and the fighters in the division at the same time. Being forced to fight Drink, Judo, Blim, Sly, Phreak all the time is not the easiest thing, as other divisions can be bloated with coaches not always in EFC and you are more likely to run into younger fighters less trained. There's less running in thinner divisions, as stacked divisions may require better quality wins. I wish every division was stacked. Which, is why I want the YouTube channel to attract other coaches, and that's something that could be done if someone willing to do the work.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 01:23 PM

I get that some people want these divisions, but I don't understand why.

You like recruiting those weights and gender, but why? Them not being around when you were before doesn't seem like an actual reason.

I am curious not confrontational.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 01:24 PM

those were the days.

I remember commenting on my camp page - first efc fighter. First efc champ etc.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 01:56 PM

I get that some people want these divisions, but I don't understand why.

You like recruiting those weights and gender, but why? Them not being around when you were before doesn't seem like an actual reason.

I am curious not confrontational.

I don't see anything from you as confrontational, not sure why you felt the need to clarify lol. Check this out, I simply stated my reasoning and you choose to not believe? Where's your curiosity coming from? You believe my response to be disingenuous in nature? What do I get out of that? You see how that can be misconstrued when you ask someone a question, based on their answer and you are implying what they are saying isn't true, just because it's not how you view things? Not sure if it was you, but I remember looking over an alliance members camp for them when they could not log in and even won them a belt with FS. Was that you TC? The only other reason, outside of them not being around and me getting to fight there now and see the belts in my collection is I run three camps. I cannot stand cock blocking my other camps. Less divisions, means I am running into myself. If I went back to one or two camps, I may see things differently.

I make personal goals for every camp, including EFC belts, HOF, number 1's, total of different champs. That's where I get my fun from. Seeing the Goals I write down get accomplished. But, we can't assume where the other coaches get their fun from this game. We all don't think alike and that's fine.

If these divisions collapsed and replaced with the divisions I mentioned I want belts in now 125 Men, 115 and 145 women, I might be more likely to say that's cool, but you are closing three for another three, but only two women genders, but that's selfish request.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 02:04 PM

those were the days.

I remember commenting on my camp page - first efc fighter. First efc champ etc.

It does feel abit cheesy having a 3-6 year old fighter in the EFC competing for efc title shots. I mean yeah some coaches were very good at training fighters but mst of those fighters would still be in tier 3 or 4 back in the hay day

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 02:05 PM

It's not a matter of believing or not. It's that saying because I like it doesn't explain why you like it.

Now that you've explained why you like it, it actually answers my original question.

My curiosity was in trying to understand why some people like certain divisions or gendered fighters since those things don't matter to me. So my curiosity is coming from a place of trying to better understand others viewpoints on the subject.

Since we are just communicating via text I wanted to clarify to ensure it wasn't interpreted differently is all.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 02:28 PM

It's not a matter of believing or not. It's that saying because I like it doesn't explain why you like it.

Now that you've explained why you like it, it actually answers my original question.

My curiosity was in trying to understand why some people like certain divisions or gendered fighters since those things don't matter to me. So my curiosity is coming from a place of trying to better understand others viewpoints on the subject.

Since we are just communicating via text I wanted to clarify to ensure it wasn't interpreted differently is all.

Yea, things get lost in text. I've never had issue with you and I don't start issues with people, I just respond accordingly when things are started with me or are unfair with game play. Long as game play not cheating coaches, I don't care about perspectives.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 02:39 PM

Id prefer more divisions. Bring in atomweight and super heavyweight.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 03:42 PM

why do you feel that way?

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 04:11 PM

More realistic, weight divisions make sense when weight is a factor, more opportunities for tournaments (queen of queens, etc), less congestion where you have several fighters in same division blocking each others, more meaningful fights per reset.

Openweight forum and legend tournaments can always happen to test the true best regardless of size grand prix style.

Legend tournaments will always be a way to seperate the paper champs from the true bad asses.

I just fucking hate the we dont have players, so we can't have nice things attitude and feel it is a self fulfilling prophecy to make the game shittier.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 04:12 PM

If a division gets thin, lets recruit and round it out. This has worked in the past.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/19/23 04:53 PM

I agree with all of that with the caveat of having sufficient fighters to keep all the division competitive and meaningful

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 07:41 AM

Amen to this. When you try to figure out a new style. You first gotta pick some stats you think apply. Then you gotta compete against guys who are using a correct fleshed out build. Which leads to you thinking is this style good vs X or is my build just wrong? (Giving the builds or even the style matchups would help a lot with this). Recently I'm running FF which always absolutely owned PL. I regularly get challenges from PL camps. Am I running the build wrong? Are my fighters shit? Is the style matchup different? I have no idea and I've played and accomplished quite a bit in this game. I can't imagine this for a new player.

Props to dudes who can figure out builds in this type of environment but most people just give up and build something that's already established. That's why 95% of the game has been the same styles forever. Would love to see a bunch of neo footwork or dirty boxing, but will just get standard wrestling build, 8 points, or PG.

There's very little payoff to trying a new style. You just plunge your camp into the abyss fighting dudes who most likely just copied a popular powerful build. Give people motivation to try new options or just continue to do the same 5 styles over and over again.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 10:38 AM

I don't like the idea of releasing the builds, but I do think we should have more information of how builds work.

We should know whether styles all have the same amount a lefts or not. Same amount of rights or not. Etc.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 11:22 AM

I don't like the idea of releasing the builds, but I do think we should have more information of how builds work.

We should know whether styles all have the same amount a lefts or not. Same amount of rights or not. Etc.

All styles don't have the same amount of lefts and rights. This has been answered already.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 12:39 PM

I'm just speaking generally. The framework of the builds should be known but not the builds themselves, imo.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 12:41 PM

but frankly, that would be my suggestion. Each build should be two lefts and 3 rights, with conditioning helping all builds. And the sister style should share a left and 2 rights.

so to build a full switch you'd have 3 lefts 4 rights and conditioning.

I've always maintained with so many variables it's too tough to figure out the builds.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 01:45 PM

I think for a new player it could make a world of difference for actually understanding the game before burning out. This isn't the most entertaining thing in the world anyway. Release one striking build, one submission build, and one wrestling build that new players can utilize to understand the basics of how the game even works. Besides that if it's really the "intrique of the builds" that keeps you coming back they can be re-worked after release anyway. Chief already had that SNB camp where he showed how to build SNB and still nobody used it lol. It also didn't blow the game wide open or anything like that. Idk just chucking out ideas to add some freshness to the game.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 02:24 PM

Another option would be to reveal the lefts for all builds and leave the rights a mystery.

Has been discussed a lot. Game did have the builds mostly revealed for a while before the last style add and rework. Found it to be a fun time personally, became much more about combining styles and guessing switches than it is now.

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 10/20/23 03:54 PM

but frankly, that would be my suggestion. Each build should be two lefts and 3 rights, with conditioning helping all builds. And the sister style should share a left and 2 rights.

so to build a full switch you'd have 3 lefts 4 rights and conditioning.

I've always maintained with so many variables it's too tough to figure out the builds.

All paired styles share 1-2 lefts

Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) - 11/02/23 01:35 PM

I understand that. What I was suggesting is that all builds be uniform.

Each build should have 6 main stats. 2 lefts and 3 rights. The sister style would share 1 left and 1 right. So a complete build would be 3 lefts and 5 rights.

This would be true of every style/build. This gives slightly less variables when trying to figure out a build.

some builds having more lefts than others or more rights than others makes it difficult.

I think the importance of the stats should be uniform as well. If it's 5 stats 1 left should be most important then 1 right should be second then the other left and then the remaining rights in whatever order.