Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#197548 - 05/08/10 10:15 AM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: G-ROW]
Teshore

Loc: Las Vegas
its nothing personal towards you, i actually think its more of a slap in the face to legit camps/alliances to even let them in.

#197550 - 05/08/10 10:17 AM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: Teshore]
RuGeRjiTsU

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: teshore
its nothing personal towards you, i actually think its more of a slap in the face to legit camps/alliances to even let them in.

meh, more childish drama...

Team Reality

#197552 - 05/08/10 10:19 AM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: RuGeRjiTsU]
Teshore

is it not our right and our choice to not play with cheaters. very childish that we dont like fighting them in the game let alone a tourney.

#197560 - 05/08/10 10:32 AM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: Teshore]
ScottalanCooley

Loc: The Great Nation of TEXAS
this reminds me of middle school when the nerdy kid was not allowed to sit at the "cool table." now that nerdy kid is the engineer at CHEVRON....Royal Blood wants to play but if it hurts vegas extreme's fellings than we................would love to play.....i personally don't have any fighters that come close to theEFC but i'm sure we can muster up some fighters to make up a roster....but what we should do is vote on whether Royal Blood can sit at the cool kids' table or not.....vegas start a thread on that and you will have your answer....BELLY

#197570 - 05/08/10 10:52 AM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: Teshore]
G-ROW

Tell that to Chachi bro, not me. Wars should be open to all alliances.
Like I said, I consider you guys to be my homies, but this really sucks man.

#197571 - 05/08/10 10:54 AM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: G-ROW]
Matty

cheaters?!?

#197590 - 05/08/10 12:14 PM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: ]
Teshore

Originally Posted By: bellyhole
this reminds me of middle school when the nerdy kid was not allowed to sit at the "cool table." now that nerdy kid is the engineer at CHEVRON....Royal Blood wants to play but if it hurts vegas extreme's fellings than we................would love to play.....i personally don't have any fighters that come close to theEFC but i'm sure we can muster up some fighters to make up a roster....but what we should do is vote on whether Royal Blood can sit at the cool kids' table or not.....vegas start a thread on that and you will have your answer....BELLY

no thread needed. and feelings arent/werent hurt, i just choose not to associate with you

Edited by teshore (05/08/10 12:15 PM)

#197591 - 05/08/10 12:15 PM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: G-ROW]
Teshore

Originally Posted By: G-row

Tell that to Chachi bro, not me. Wars should be open to all alliances.
Like I said, I consider you guys to be my homies, but this really sucks man.

this has no reflection on you, and regardless of what chachi says, its your tourney you run how you like.

#197602 - 05/08/10 01:34 PM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: Teshore]
RuGeRjiTsU

Loc: PA
i just want to make a formal apology for the name calling in my previous posts...

i was highly irritated, and publicly vented...which isn't how i conduct myself.

i respect any and all alliances...my wish is for all alliances to drop the politics, and fight in this war.

apologies to those i have lashed out against, i only hope to compete with all of you...

Team Reality

#197621 - 05/08/10 02:59 PM Re: ALLIANCE WARS [Re: RuGeRjiTsU]
Harrier

Loc: NY
ok, my opinion, not that it matters.....everyone has the right to make or join an alliance....every alliance should be able to enter all major interalliance tournies. To say someone should not be able to enter is simply unacceptable. You won't let one allaince in this time, next time it's somone else just cause your pissed. I'm not standing up for anyone. But if someone is so unfit to be there and unworthy then you should have trouble beating them. You can't cheat in a tourney...so be as pissed as you want if somone wins a belt...but tourney time should be like the olympics...put differences aside and either nut up or shut up.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Mr. Judo), 83 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod