Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#335423 - 05/23/12 05:17 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Teshore]
Darksied

Insert epic facepalm here...

There's nothing to get over outside of Wun crying because Grapp was more vocal about disliking Wun's opinion, boo fucking hoo, if you're going to be that easily bothered by people on the internet, get off or man up.

Wun's free to do whatever he wants with his tourney, but for discluding grapp, completely weak, IMO.

migrantworkers: see abs...i am not as dumb as you think i am
abalest: lol, i never thought you were dumb, just old and senile

#335425 - 05/23/12 05:26 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Teshore]
Soviet

Loc: Las Vegas
first off i wanna say most of what you said is fine and i agree with plenty of it, but i think the real case is wun didnt put enough thought into it, not that i put too much into it. he should have realized what kind of effects that would take on our team as a whole and that he would be targeting our TEAM since its a team event and not grapple.

i dont care what started it or who was right or wrong, but personal shit should not come up in team tourneys, i know i keep saying it but all this holding grudges and this "eye for an eye" shit is total high school mentality. i used to go off on grapple and he used to troll me, but i got over it when he realized that im a good coach and guy and we gained a mutual respect for each other. i dont knock other people for their stand on him, but i will not just let you guys tell us who we can use or not in our roster, regardless of whose tourney it is, it is our alliance and we have standards and we're not going to put out a sub-par team because one guy says so. i've never ever heard anything even remotely close to that in any tourney here.

oh, and to the last little bit you wrote, same can go for you guys, wun can either get over it and remove that ridiculous stipulation, or you guys can run your tourney with no medals. i dont want to be a dick about it but thats basically the reality of the situation. if you guys dont wanna budge, we aren't going to budge, but we are willing to meet you in the middle and drop the whole issue and forget it happened, but i highly highly doubt you guys would do the same, which further leads to the conclusion its wun/tc/whoevers issue causing the problem here and the drama, not ours/grapples.

#335426 - 05/23/12 05:35 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Soviet]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Wun man you should just let Grapple compete. It's the right thing to do. There are people i've gotten into it with and beaten in an event and it was fucking glorious. It was liked cumming 10 times in a row with a super hot famous virgin.

We can dislike who we dislike but for the sake of this really fucking great forum and alliance system we should do what we can to get everyone involved.

The G4G has alot of steam under it and everybody has put some good thought into their teams. I see a thread in everyone's sub forum getting ready for it.

I talked to you recently wun and totally respect where you stand w/ things and you want to avoid drama and the best way to do that is just to not ban people from the event and beat em. You've been more successful than anyone lately so if anyone could be a bigger man and do it for competition sake its you. You'll feel alot better man trust me.

THC needs to be involved and i really wish the other dead alliances were as well but the 5 going strong should all be in.

#335445 - 05/23/12 06:22 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: ChiefBD]
The Hatchet

This whole thread is hilarious. Thank you.

#335449 - 05/23/12 06:37 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Teshore]
Grapple420

Originally Posted By: teshore
the childish thing was for grapple to try and troll wun in the other thread. guess sometimes there are consequences.

grapple wouldnt have said shit to Wun if he didnt decide to pop off about me in the SB earlier.

If you cant take it, dont fucking dish it. Pretty simple really.

#335450 - 05/23/12 06:49 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: The Hatchet]
Mr. Wunderful

I don't really feel like I need to explain myself, but it seems like a big deal has been made outta this so I'll try to address it without trying to continue any fighting or disagreements.

Grapple has a problem with me, I have a problem with Grapple. I don't think either of us will dispute that. The reason I'm not letting him in my tournament is simple: I go out of my way, use my own free time, and try to put on a tournament for everybodies fun. I'm certainly not going to use any of my personal free time to do anything for Grapple. It's that simple. He's not the only one not allowed to enter, and he isn't the only one who's been excluded before. Belly's never been in one of my events, System either (when he played), Yew wasn't allowed in (he's since been kicked off his team) and there've been others too. It's my choice, and it was your choice to decide to not enter a team, and I respected that. I said "that's too bad, we would've wanted you there but I understand your decision"

This entire commotion is really unnecessary. I PM'ed Pain on the same day I posted the tournament. I let him know from the very start that Grapple wasn't welcome, and even told him that if this is any type of problem at all that I would gladly postpone or cancel the event. You guys knew from the very start that he wasn't going to be allowed in, so to say that I'm not letting vital parts of your team entry is a bit much. I'm not sure why you turned it into a huge issue the day before the event, and even when you did make your choice why didn't you PM me? Why did you take the steps to try and make me look bad by making posts in this thread? I was very upfront from the very beginning. I'm not mad at Grapple for something he just did, and I'm certainly not scarred of losing. This is for fun, anybody can win and I don't really care. I don't have to prove anything by trying to beat him, I don't ever fight his camps, ever. It's my choice, if I want to do something nice for people then I get to decide who that gets extended to. If somebody is shitty to me every chance they get, always talks shit to me and about me, always tries to flame bait me into arguments, why would I ever do anything nice for that person?

About the medals thing: I don't really care, this is for fun, the medals are just a bonus. Chachi will have to decide for himself what the decision is. I was told by Pain numerous times that Harrier was the one who decided not to give medals out to the teams. If you want to push the point and try to make sure there's no medals then that's on you bro. Seems kinda petty to me. I don't feel like the bad guy here. I made a decision and made it very clear from the start. I asked your alliance if there was going to be a problem, told you I'd even cancel the event if there was. You've waitied until the day before to make a big fuss, tied to make me look bad, and are going to try and make sure there's no medals just because you guys decided that you didn't want to participate. I respect your decision to stick by your teammate, you need to respect mine to not allow him in if I don't want.

I'm not going to continue with any back and forth or any arguing. We're going to run the event, if you want to drop a team in that's fine, PM me in the morning, if not, then you'll obviously be missed. I have no hard feelings to you guys, you guys are cool, and people I consider friends on here. I'm not sure why or when Darkside decided he has a problem with me, but if you want you can PM me and let me know. Other than that, respect to you Sov, Trite, Judo, Chief, etc. Sorry for the hassle, obviously I wont be running anymore events after this one.

#335453 - 05/23/12 07:28 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
Darksied

"I'm not mad at Grapple for something he just did, and I'm certainly not scarred of losing. This is for fun, anybody can win and I don't really care."

Then why "ban" him from your tourney if you don't care?

#335454 - 05/23/12 07:30 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Darksied]
The Hatchet

You are misinterpreting DS, he doesn't care about winning or losing.

#335455 - 05/23/12 07:38 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: The Hatchet]
Darksied

Originally Posted By: The Hatchet
You are misinterpreting DS, he doesn't care about winning or losing.

But cares enough to ban people?

#335456 - 05/23/12 07:52 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Darksied]
The Hatchet

Yes

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Simon), 126 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod