Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#335588 - 05/24/12 11:57 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: OhioStateBuckeye]
B33RM0N5T3R

Loc: Wales - UK
Lets just get this thing going = my 2 cents

#335591 - 05/24/12 12:18 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
Warren

Loc: South Carolina
Originally Posted By: Mr. Wunderful
News flash Warren, DBA is dead. Yo have no alliance to pull out of any tournament, thanks for posting though.

Bigger News Flash...once again Mr. Oxymoron talks about what he knows nothing about.

That is considered..."Talking through your ass because your mouth knows better"!

#335596 - 05/24/12 12:44 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Warren]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
Originally Posted By: Warren
Originally Posted By: Mr. Wunderful
News flash Warren, DBA is dead. Yo have no alliance to pull out of any tournament, thanks for posting though.

Bigger News Flash...once again Mr. Oxymoron talks about what he knows nothing about.

That is considered..."Talking through your ass because your mouth knows better"!

If what you say is true and DBA has the resources to join this then why on earth wouldn't you? These things are few and far between and DBA hasn't been in any alliance stuff for a long time. G4G is one of the big ones. The other alliances would have appreciated your involvement.

Team Smacku

Fight School

#335603 - 05/24/12 01:30 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Smacku]
Harrier

Loc: NY
I said I didn't want team medals for thunderstruck? When and why on earth would I have ever said this? No where does anyone actually say we are sitting out to screw people out of medals. They say since my tourney did not get them then this one should not either. This is all just silly. I guess do what you want. Kina dissapointed since I have never finished anything other than first in a going for glory . Both as a team and individual. One of my favorite events. I even ran it the last time. Oh well, have fun guys and good luck.

#335605 - 05/24/12 02:06 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Harrier]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
Originally Posted By: harrier
No where does anyone actually say we are sitting out to screw people out of medals.

I never said you were sitting out to screw people out of medals either. However statements like "wun can either get over it and remove that ridiculous stipulation, or you guys can run your tourney with no medals." and "...i was basically saying that if YOU drop your little grudge/vendetta/whatever and just let him compete, we will submit our roster, and then you get your medals, or YOU can decide not to allow grapple, and forfeit the medals." are being used to try and manipulate Wun into changing his mind. You may not be specifically trying to screw us out of medals but you guys are fully aware that you are (or may be) by sitting out. So it a way, you guys aren't sitting out in protest as much as your sitting out in an attempt to throw a wrench into Wun's tourney. You guys have the right to sit out but if I knew that sitting TLCS out would cost a tourney medals then I'd suck it up for the good of competition and alliances. But that's just how I am...People did this shit to GF and we lost the WAC, now we're losing G4G...

I really don't get this shit. We all complain that there isn't enough alliance activity. We're mostly for implementing rules that would lead to more alliance competitions. WdoA sat out the last one, now THC, TTT, and DBA are sitting out this one?!! What the fuck is wrong with you people?!! Alliances were CREATED to compete against other alliances, not for some gay social clubs that sit around and gossip and complain like a bunch of little bitches. I didn't save TLCS so we can sit around and stroke each other in our sub-forum, we're here to compete and try to win medals. I thought that is what we all wanted. I think we all need a sack check and to reassess what we're in an alliance for. Come on guys...

Team Smacku

Fight School

#335606 - 05/24/12 02:20 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Smacku]
Ho Brah!

Loc: OREGON BY WAY OF HAWAII
sack checked and in full working order. lets fucking do this thang!!!!!! WAR TLCS!!!!!!

#335607 - 05/24/12 02:47 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Ho Brah!]
Harrier

Loc: NY
You have it all wrong. We are sitting out becuase someone is telling us who we can and can not have on our roster. That simply does not fly with us. Other guys were banned from these because they were shady players. Grapple is not a shady player. We have simply said that we are not competing if someone is going to limit who we can and can ni&#357; use. And have stated that by being spiteful win is going to cost himself the ability to give out medals becuase of it. Like someone in the company made mention too... Guess some actions have consequences.

I hope you know I am all for these and run them myself and always put rosters together. But if we condone one petty ban then next time more guide coaches will randomly not be allowed in. Then more, until the team running and event will be an easy winner cause they banned half they other teams. It stupid, end if story. I am actually dissapointed smak that toy think we are sitting for the medals. You have misunderstood. I try to be nothing but civil around here, but I will not now or ever compete in an event where a coach is banned not for poor gameplay but simply because another coach does not like him personally. That's childish. The disagreeing coaches can just ot talk or can talk massive amounts if shit, don't care.

#335635 - 05/24/12 04:08 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Harrier]
Ho Brah!

Loc: OREGON BY WAY OF HAWAII
Originally Posted By: harrier
And have stated that by being spiteful win is going to cost himself the ability to give out medals becuase of it. Like someone in the company made mention too... Guess some actions have consequences.

this is so off its funny the only thing that could pos stop medals being awarded is THC not competing NOT Wun saying grapple cant be part of it. Wun is in no way stopping THC from competing THC is stopping themselves, you can be mad at Wun all you want but dont try and put the blame for something your alliance is choosing to do on him. THC and Wun both may have their panties in a bunch but THC alone is @#$%@#$ it up for everyone else by throwing a fit. the cold hard fact of it is that stopping medals being awarded if that does happen will fall solely on THC and THC alone. two wrongs dont make a right fellas and actions that penalize multiple groups rather than 1 person or one group are far more SPITEFUL.

cant wait to read the next 10 THC posts repeating the same crap that ive already read 20 times over. fight or dont fight i couldnt care less but shut the @#$% up about it already.

P.S. sorry if i hurt anyones feelings as i can see there are some sensitive people on this thread.

#335639 - 05/24/12 04:13 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Ho Brah!]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
It's over. Event has started. Move on.

#335658 - 05/24/12 04:34 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Smacku]
Warren

Loc: South Carolina
Smack, I certinly understand what you are saying and for the most part, but not all, agree with it. Some of it.

Here is the way I see it, good, bad or ugly...

1. If this is truely an alliance competition there should be no exclusions, just because someone lays claim to running the event and has a beef with another. The person running an "Alliance Event" should not have that power. If it was an event that was being thrown together as some, just for the fun of it event, with no alliance implications or the ability to win medals then so be it.

2. Any... Any, true Alliance Event should be sanctioned by the powers to be and should not show any bias towards a Coach or Alliance.

3. All, sanctioned Alliance Events should award medals.

4. No, non-sanctioned Alliance Events should be allowed to issue medals.

5. All rules to any and all Alliance Events should be standardized accross the board. If it is a non-sanctioned event then the rules can be established by the Event Creator/Host.

6. The reason DBA is not in this Alliance Event is not because we are dead, like so many would like to believe and advocate, but because it is too differcult to get beyond all the bullshit that takes place time and time again. Get some control and some organization and DBA will be there. It is true that DBA has slowed down considerably and a lot of our camps are minimally run and maintained. But most, not all still check in and say the same things over and over...same shit...different day. That of course is a paraphrase.

Unless and until things become more grown up, DBA probably will not participate. We will wait with bated breath for things to change...yeah, right. Althought I can't speak for other Alliances, I feel that they too feel the same way. Why else would two, three or more Alliances not participate?

Same shit, different day...or regroup with a better plan. Any attempt at a better plan is better than all the shit that has been going on year after year.

Do I have a beef with Mr. Oxymoron...damn straight!? Why, well to put it in the short version..."His self righteous, my shit don't stink, know-it-all attitude. Could have used more adjectives but held back. Lol.

Now go ahead Mr. Wunderful or Oxymoron or whatever. Come on back and trash everything I say. Show us once again your attitude which is why I changed my view of you from Mr. Wunderful to Mr. Oxymoron.

W.

Edited by Warren (05/24/12 04:36 PM)

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Simon), 909 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod