Page 20 of 39 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#337572 - 06/16/12 11:19 PM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Bonedaddy]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: Bonedaddy
Originally Posted By: jbear
There should be a limit to rescheduling matches, no?

It's not necessary.
The reason you see Jimmy rescheduling is because he isn't around weekends

that's part of the game, logging in and playing, i'm not on much during the weekend either but i'm fat thumbing my matches on my phone most of the time on the weekend. you don't see the yankees taking sundays off. but your event, your rules, i just think it takes away from all the effort everyone else puts in

That is retarded reasoning. Company needs to lose its hard on for James already. It's silly. Also i want to use MMA's account after Phreak please since banned members can access sub forums now. I think i should be able to use it too.

Bonedaddy give me your PS3 name already so i can fire some bullets into your head.

#337573 - 06/16/12 11:30 PM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: ChiefBD]
Elbownknee

88 Top Team

#337574 - 06/16/12 11:32 PM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Bonedaddy]
Elbownknee

It's not necessary.

that's part of the game, logging in and playing, i'm not on much during the weekend either but i'm fat thumbing my matches on my phone most of the time on the weekend. you don't see the yankees taking sundays off. but your event, your rules, i just think it takes away from all the effort everyone else puts in

i agree. he rustles the shit outta my jimmies.

88 Top Team

#337580 - 06/17/12 02:26 AM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Bonedaddy]
Jbear

It's not necessary.

If you aren't around for weekends or if a reset is inconvenient for you to play then you and everyone else in the league have the option to reschedule. Choosing a different reset to play make shouldn't make any difference to anyone else but me (for record keeping). There is no advantage being given and no harm comes from it. It's simply a way to make the league more convenient and accessible to everyone involved. It's also a large part of the reason I put in off days.

The Bus Riders
The Bus Stop

Chop, chop, chop. Judo flip. Chop, chop, chop.

#337581 - 06/17/12 03:57 AM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Jbear]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA

#337582 - 06/17/12 04:19 AM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: ChiefBD]
Mr. Wunderful

#337584 - 06/17/12 05:24 AM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Jbear]
Jbear

League Leaders updated through week6

The Bus Riders
The Bus Stop

#337593 - 06/17/12 09:17 AM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Jbear]
Bonedaddy

> Registered: 12/18/08
my comment had nothing to do with grapple, would of made the same comment if it was tone or wun was taking weekends off while i'm playing this from my phone. but as i also said, jbear's event, jbear's rules. also, this is my first season event so this might be common place and fittingly, i'm just being a professional noob.
chief as for phreak, that all went down before my time on the forum so i have no clue what you are talking about. Its great having mma on our forum, although his involvement in the game and forum has been hit or miss at best since i joined the company.

The Simyard Fight Team, you can ban us, but you can't beat us

#337594 - 06/17/12 09:34 AM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Jbear]
Jbear

The alternative is to give his team a loss for not playing. I'd much rather have you reschedule and be happy then be forced to lose and be upset or give a free win to a team for no good reason. Especially since like I said, there is no benefit or advantages to a reschedule besides convenience.

The rule was posted for everyone to use if you want to use it as well. Of course if its something that I feel is being abused or if I did feel it gave an advantage then I would remove its usage.

The Bus Riders
The Bus Stop

#337602 - 06/17/12 02:51 PM Re: Professional Noobie League Season 1 [Re: Jbear]
Ho Brah!

Loc: OREGON BY WAY OF HAWAII

Page 20 of 39 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 >

Who's Online
5 Registered (BlimBlapZing, CatHerder, Gyptian, Matty, Simon), 275 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod