Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#370971 - 05/29/14 04:44 AM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Grapple420]
Mr. Wunderful

Originally Posted By: Grapple420
Sounds like alot of alliances are short. Can we use more fighters per coach to try to fill it out?

Obviously it's best if each Alliance fields full team, and since these are still lean times compared to the glory days we're all going to have to be a bit flexible. If we up it to 3 fighters per coach does that fix the problem? If you're still short of a full team then PM me and we'll try to work something out.

I just want it to be fun and competitive for everybody. I don't want the Alliance with the most people to win just because they had the most fighters, but this may also be a call for Alliances to start trying to recruit more active coaches. I know theres a couple great free agents out there.

As for the Alt's, here's the thing. If you have a retirement and you Alt isn't in the Org, then you lose by default. They don't necessarily have to be in the EFC when you submit your roster, but if you need them and they're not there then your gamble didn't pay off.

Sorry for the late answers but I've been working double shifts all week and barely had a chance to get fights in, although I did take the EFC LHW belt from Teshore yesterday smile

#370972 - 05/29/14 04:48 AM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
Jbear

Originally Posted By: Mr. Wunderful

I just want it to be fun and competitive for everybody. I don't want the Alliance with the most people to win just because they had the most fighters, but this may also be a call for Alliances to start trying to recruit more active coaches. I know theres a couple great free agents out there.

There are no active free agents and recruiting is impossible. The same people have been playing for months and no one new is coming in here under these circumstances.

The Bus Riders
The Bus Stop

Chop, chop, chop. Judo flip. Chop, chop, chop.

#370973 - 05/29/14 04:50 AM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Jbear]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: Jbear

There are no active free agents and recruiting is impossible. The same people have been playing for months and no one new is coming in here under these circumstances.

I have approved 10 new people in the past month and there are new players consistently starting camps up on game side. Whether they stick to their camps is another thing but new players create camps a lot more frequently then you'd think

#370974 - 05/29/14 04:51 AM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: ChiefBD]
ChiefBD Administrator

and yes i do history IP checks to see if they are new or old players making new camps.

#370977 - 05/29/14 05:07 AM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Jbear]
Mr. Wunderful

Originally Posted By: Jbear

Philcam is a FA

#370992 - 05/29/14 09:33 AM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
Mr. Judo

philcam will quit in a week as usual lol

#370994 - 05/29/14 09:41 AM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Mr. Judo]
Jbear

oh ok i guess that changes everything. one guy who has no interest in alliances and barely plays. our prayers are answered.

The Bus Riders
The Bus Stop

Chop, chop, chop. Judo flip. Chop, chop, chop.

#371005 - 05/29/14 12:11 PM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Jbear]
Mr. Wunderful

Sorry guys, I was just trying to point out that there are guys out there. There's returning guys that aren't in an Alliance, there's also new guys playing. You can try and bring people from other teams, or try and convince Hec to join a real Alliance, there's prolly more guys like Phil, he was just in my immediate radar because he said he didn't want to come back to The Company.
Recruiting isn't easy but it can be done.

I'm in the process of updating the Alliance Roster thread and with the new 15 member cap there may be more FA's soon.

#371012 - 05/29/14 12:32 PM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Pepster]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
Originally Posted By: Pepster
I highly doubt THC is gonna have enough fighters for this but Im currently trying to round up some.

TLCS has the same issue. We may have 2 fighters in the EFC. It's funny because several of us use PtP camps. My PtP camp is 3 fights over .500....

Team Smacku

Fight School

#371013 - 05/29/14 01:06 PM Re: World Alliance Championship 8 [Re: Smacku]
ChiefBD Administrator

Originally Posted By: Smacku
Originally Posted By: Pepster
I highly doubt THC is gonna have enough fighters for this but Im currently trying to round up some.

TLCS has the same issue. We may have 2 fighters in the EFC. It's funny because several of us use PtP camps. My PtP camp is 3 fights over .500....

....still hasn't been changed.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who's Online
5 Registered (BlimBlapZing, CatHerder, Gyptian, Matty, Simon), 275 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod