Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 ... 52 53 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#371743 - 06/04/14 07:59 PM Introduce Yourself
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
New players can introduce themselves here.Make sure to include your camp links.Also it would be nice to know how you discovered the game so we know where the traffic is coming from.Thank you and Welcome to MMArmy.

Edited by $pidey (12/05/17 06:52 AM)

#371763 - 06/05/14 09:06 AM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: Big Ace]
GoodkidCC

I'm goodkid and I've never had a top 2 fighter.

Gaylords is my camp
Policeman of the shoutbox

#371787 - 06/05/14 03:52 PM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: ThePandaMan]
PhilCam

My name is Phil and I've been playing this game for a long time! My camp is Athlon MMA

While I'm not a new player, I am getting back into the the swing of things.

I live in the American Midwest and my hobbies include Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, sports (excited for the World Cup), and Magic: the Gathering.

I am also very bad at this game so challenge me a lot.

#371826 - 06/06/14 06:09 AM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: Trite]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Welcome to the forums

Don't be discouraged by feeling out of the loop in anything you read...most of us have been here for at least 4 years

Ask your questions...send pm's to those you think can help...get involved...have fun

Stay away from mr judo...he will try to sex you up and he may have herpes

Migrantworkers

#371984 - 06/06/14 07:39 PM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: Migrantworkers]
Geezhound

Loc: NEPA
My name is Geezhound. Welocme to all newcomers. You can call me Geez, Geezer, Geezo, Geezaroonie etc.
My camp is Hard Knocks. It's not that great.
This is an internet forum. There are some assholes here.
Chances are if you think someone here is an asshole, than the rest of us also think they are an asshole as well, so pay no attention to them. Or feel free to berate and humiliate them. The choice is yours.
Either way, enjoy your stay and ask lots of questions.

Hard Knocks
I'm member #317 and I've NEVER had a fighter ranked #1. Just sayin'

#371990 - 06/06/14 08:07 PM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: Geezhound]
DrinkDrankCrunk

drink.

on and off player for years. i win some and i lose some. love running and competing in tourneys on here.

#372000 - 06/06/14 09:33 PM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: PhilCam]
Zensation

hey yo my name is zenny I manage team zenex.

#372003 - 06/06/14 09:48 PM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: Zensation]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Welcome to the forums man!

I run Migrantworkers and have fought you quite often since my return in mid April (was away for about two years...not prison, just the game)

Lots of good information to be found about building styles and what styles match up well with others

If you have time to kill then keep an eye on the speak box and watch for personalities that you enjoy...talk with them and ask for any help that you may feel you need...or just go to the help forum, look around and ask questions there

The forums can be a lot of fun as well...check out the events and competitions sub forum to get a glimpse of what you have been missing out on but will be able to take part in going forward

Alliances are a fun part of the forums also...all alliances are recruiting I am sure and you will certainly be approached...my advice is to take it slow...watch the speak box to learn personalities and pay attention to who is helpful to you as well

I hope that you check the general help sub forum as well and add your thoughts, whatever they may be, to the "release the builds" topic...as someone new to the forums your opinion would most likely be a breath of fresh air

Mostly have some fun...that is what most of us do here...sure it is a game and we all want to be the best so there are times when people will get heated...but it rarely lasts for long

Best of luck and let me know if you feel as though I may be of any help to you

Migrantworkers

#372239 - 06/08/14 01:53 PM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: Migrantworkers]
Olir

My name is Olir and my crippling alcoholism is tearing my family apart.

#372466 - 06/09/14 08:50 PM Re: Introduce Yourself [Re: Olir]
Backyard Boogie

My name is Al and my camp is squad ssr, I'm not new to the game had a top 10 account in 09 but can't remember the damn pw got tired of super fight challenge so I'm back this.

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 ... 52 53 >

Who's Online
4 Registered (BlimBlapZing, DrinkDrankCrunk, Simon, Smacku), 110 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod