Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#424139 - 09/21/15 04:26 AM THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum
Jid

Well here I am , only me in this alliance lol. Well I know maluco is staying Indy and kingderi isn't interested at the moment in joining one.

I am still in the shop window LOL IVE GOT A TAG AROUND MY NECK SAYING FREE TO A GOOD HOME.

As I can't currently talk in any sub forum , feel free my friends to join my unofficial sub forum and talk to me

Say hi ....anytime

You need advise....I'm here

You want tips .....I'm here

You want social interaction ....I'm here

Remember guys this is the only sub forum open to all , non alliance and cross alliance chat , but shhhh remember if you slag somebody off ...it's not a closed sub forum. They will read it

Edited by Jid (09/21/15 04:59 AM)

#424140 - 09/21/15 04:30 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

Thread one .

Vote on who does not like kid

dislike him and find him annoying

Beer monster
Jid
(I know some DBA and CC don't but I can't speak for them , not sure if Godfather has forgiven him yet.

Any others post below

Edited by Jid (09/21/15 04:34 AM)

#424141 - 09/21/15 04:35 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

Gossip thread

Latest gossip is

Grow left the game as he couldn't stand to be in tics with kid anymore

#424142 - 09/21/15 04:40 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

Thread 3

Most welcome to visit this sub forum - honourably

Chief

All of THC
Migrant workers
Santa
Warren
Blim
CI
Spidery
Phreak
Teshore
Harrier
Hb
Oej
Beer
iPpo
Att
Ryzo
Chubby
Maluco
Kingderi
Foul

If your not mentioned please forgive me. I'm old and forgetful

Edited by Jid (09/21/15 04:46 AM)

#424143 - 09/21/15 04:44 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

Thread 4

Not welcome in my sub forum

Kid
Grapple
Judo
Karma machine

#424144 - 09/21/15 04:57 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

Sub forum rules

1. Campaign for jids inclusion to THC at every opportuntity
2. Admit I am the greatest alliance maker and supporter of new players of all time
3. Agree with me that kid is a smacku wannabe
4. Guess at how many times kid or grapple will put th nog in this sub forum
5. Refer to me as the rowdy one

6. If you post in this sub forum you are agreeing and have automatically agreed to the fact that you are my mm army friend

So technically if grap or kid post, even some ridiculous troll like posts.....they hero worship me

#424146 - 09/21/15 06:09 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
BlimBlapZing

Hello Jid. This should be interesting.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#424148 - 09/21/15 06:50 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Matty

Wow it's resorted to this? In the independents agency, YOUR enemies on the forum are banned lol, sounds like it's Jids agency to me

#424158 - 09/21/15 10:01 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Grapple420

Who calls people ugly to be mean? tween girls.
Who makes lists of people they dont like? Tween girls.
Who desperately seeks attention from whoever will give it? Tween girls.
Who obsesses over those they yearn to be like? Tween girls
Who becomes overly emotional over the smallest things? Tween girls.

Ladies and gents, the greatest troll job in the history of mmarmy. That uncle fester/lord varys creep that keeps showing up in the pictures she posts is just her pervy molestor.

Run to the authorities little girl. Dont let that disgusting eunich touch you inappropriately anymore. Good luck.

#424163 - 09/21/15 10:30 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Grapple420]
GoodkidCC

This thread is gold.

Well done jid. Well done.

Gaylords is my camp
Policeman of the shoutbox

#424168 - 09/21/15 10:50 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: GoodkidCC]
Matty

Not gonna lie, I've seen a lot of retarded shit on these forums, but this smashes them all, bravo jiddy!

#424170 - 09/21/15 10:56 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
GoodkidCC

Originally Posted By: Jid
Sub forum rules

1. Campaign for jids inclusion to THC at every opportuntity
2. Admit I am the greatest alliance maker and supporter of new players of all time
3. Agree with me that kid is a smacku wannabe
4. Guess at how many times kid or grapple will put th nog in this sub forum
5. Refer to me as the rowdy one

6. If you post in this sub forum you are agreeing and have automatically agreed to the fact that you are my mm army friend

So technically if grap or kid post, even some ridiculous troll like posts.....they hero worship me

I just want this post quoted before it gets edited.

Gaylords is my camp

#424173 - 09/21/15 11:56 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: GoodkidCC]
Hinchx0r

its kinda sad that the forums have now peaked. this is the best it'll get folks, we're on the downhill from here

#424174 - 09/21/15 12:15 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Hinchx0r]
Jid

Ha ha I knew grapple and kid couldn't resist posting

#424179 - 09/21/15 12:49 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Grapple420

Just like you cant resist mentioning me or kid every single time you come to the forums? You made an entire thread just to show your bitchassness and talk shit about how many people like you and dont like kid. Exactly like a 12 year old girl. Ive said it for years. Theres no way a middle aged man would be so hung up on how many people like him or make a thread like this. Thanks for finally proving me right after all these years.

Now go on girl, tell me how many people dont like me. LOL.

#424192 - 09/21/15 02:48 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Grapple420]
Matty

Legit think my 2 year old is less pathetic when she's throwing a temper tantrum than Jids banter.
Altho he would be an asset to us at thc, we are still in discussion Jid, stay safe, were coming for you...

#424194 - 09/21/15 03:10 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
CI

Jid, which member of THC should be thrown out to let you in?

Initially the guys voted on me because much like the rest of the community, literally no one in THC likes me. However, they begrudgingly admitted I have a knack for getting a championship here and there and occasionally represent the alliance well in competition, so they are currently undecided. Here are the top candidates for ousting.

1) CI. Probably the biggest asshole on the entire forum, people are getting real sick of his attitude in the alliance. Constantly talks down to other members, makes light of the accomplishments of his alliance mates, and talks about himself in the 3rd person, CI can be a fucking toolbox! CI likes to tell everyone about how great CI is, and while it all may be true about him being the best coach in the game with the biggest dick, he doesn't need to flaunt it.

2) Matty. Probably the shittiest coach in the entire game, let alone our alliance. He sticks around for comic relief and because people feel bad for other people from a 3rd world country that lacks hygiene basics like toothpaste and running water.

3) Robo. He's from fucking Canada, and likes baseball. He is one of 3 people in the world that root for the Toronto Blue Jays. He thinks you could make a legit camp out of boxing without ducking Ro like Wocker does. He gets his milk in a fucking bag. That's right, In a fucking bag.

4) Ro. He is a Roacher, an Rocubater, and a troublemaker. He hates the elderly with a passion, and often doesn't flush the toilet after he poo's. The next time you go to an airport bathroom and there is a gigantic log floating at the top unflushed, you know who did it.

So we are waiting on your decision on who we should kick. The importance of your vote is on par with black lives, it fucking matters baby! So let us know who we should get rid of and we will go back into the single most important decision THC has made as an alliance. Thanks!

#424195 - 09/21/15 03:23 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Jid

I say cut that jid

#424197 - 09/21/15 03:46 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Ippo4ever

Originally Posted By: CI

Initially the guys voted on me because much like the rest of the community, literally no one in THC likes me. However, they begrudgingly admitted I have a knack for getting a championship here and there and occasionally represent the alliance well in competition, so they are currently undecided. Here are the top candidates for ousting.

1) CI. Probably the biggest asshole on the entire forum, people are getting real sick of his attitude in the alliance. Constantly talks down to other members, makes light of the accomplishments of his alliance mates, and talks about himself in the 3rd person, CI can be a fucking toolbox! CI likes to tell everyone about how great CI is, and while it all may be true about him being the best coach in the game with the biggest dick, he doesn't need to flaunt it.

2) Matty. Probably the shittiest coach in the entire game, let alone our alliance. He sticks around for comic relief and because people feel bad for other people from a 3rd world country that lacks hygiene basics like toothpaste and running water.

3) Robo. He's from fucking Canada, and likes baseball. He is one of 3 people in the world that root for the Toronto Blue Jays. He thinks you could make a legit camp out of boxing without ducking Ro like Wocker does. He gets his milk in a fucking bag. That's right, In a fucking bag.

4) Ro. He is a Roacher, an Rocubater, and a troublemaker. He hates the elderly with a passion, and often doesn't flush the toilet after he poo's. The next time you go to an airport bathroom and there is a gigantic log floating at the top unflushed, you know who did it.

So we are waiting on your decision on who we should kick. The importance of your vote is on par with black lives, it fucking matters baby! So let us know who we should get rid of and we will go back into the single most important decision THC has made as an alliance. Thanks!

/endthread

#424210 - 09/21/15 06:47 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Ro

Loc: FreeLancer

kinda upset i was 4th with my track record i clearly should have been #1 laugh on this list

Team Ro

#424211 - 09/21/15 07:08 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Ro]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
My God this is fucking awesome

#424227 - 09/21/15 10:18 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Matty

Probably??? I'd consider myself THE worst thankyou very much

#424242 - 09/22/15 05:25 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Black-Santa

Loc: Lowell, MA
Originally Posted By: Matty

Probably??? I'd consider myself THE worst thankyou very much

Oh so you get a guy with 100 losses and all of a sudden you are the shittiest coach. I call bullshit grin

#424246 - 09/22/15 06:23 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Black-Santa]
Matty

Come back to challenge my throne when you have a guy with 100 losses cool

#424343 - 09/23/15 01:34 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Matty

Jid we have come to a conclusion about you joining thc. The results have come back inconclusive.

#424432 - 09/25/15 06:00 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Jid

Lol

#424439 - 09/25/15 09:14 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Robo

Loc: Canada
Hello Jid, my name is Robo. Just thought I'd introduce myself.. Now that we are acquainted, just want to say thanks for recognizing my existence lol. smile

#424509 - 09/25/15 02:29 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Robo]
CI

I don't know how you didn't pm the best coach in THC, jid. How did you miss Robo?

#424554 - 09/25/15 09:29 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Jid

It is a great honour for anybody to get the privillage to post in my thread and sub forum

#424560 - 09/25/15 11:16 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

It is a great honour for anybody to get the privillage to post in my thread and sub forum

#424598 - 09/26/15 08:35 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Matty

When are you free to join jid?

#424618 - 09/26/15 03:36 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Jid

I'm free anytime matty you know that. Though I'm very pleased with what I've heard from inside THC

#424643 - 09/26/15 11:49 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

Yes very positive feedback, altho we've yet to make a decision, give it time jid, by xmas we might have considered a verdict....maybe....possibly not tho. We'll keep you posted

#424652 - 09/27/15 12:23 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Robo

Trying to get you in man... Hardest part is figuring out who to drop... I voted Matty tbh

#424653 - 09/27/15 12:25 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Robo]
Matty

Yeh everyone's active so it's a tough vote, I personally don't get along with ci, so I voted him, he's causing a lot of unrest in thc

#424693 - 09/27/15 03:50 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
CI

Yeh everyone's active so it's a tough vote, I personally don't get along with ci, so I voted him, he's causing a lot of unrest in thc

I voted for CI too, he's an asshole.

#424711 - 09/27/15 07:33 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Bound by Honor

Loc: Tampa, FL

I voted for CI too, he's an asshole.

damn right!!

#424746 - 09/28/15 06:41 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Bound by Honor]
Ro

Loc: FreeLancer
I'm quitting here soon so space will be available soon.

Team Ro

#424778 - 09/28/15 01:11 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Ro]
Bigshow

Now, if only jid wasn't perma-banned.

#425461 - 10/07/15 10:46 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Bigshow]
Matty

you still interested in joining jid?

#425539 - 10/08/15 01:40 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Jid

Yep , lol , that's why I haven't answered all the other pm s 😉

#425544 - 10/08/15 02:20 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

Your in demand!!! Maybe your too good for us then?

#425587 - 10/09/15 08:19 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
GoodkidCC

I think hes trying to big-time you guys matty....

Gaylords is my camp

#425591 - 10/09/15 10:24 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: GoodkidCC]
Matty

im sold, if anyone is bigger than an alliance, its jiddy, dont forget hes king of alliances

#425636 - 10/09/15 09:34 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Jid

All is quiet in the TIFC at the moment.
No new threads.
But I've got a new thread

#425637 - 10/09/15 09:35 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

Post if you like jid thread
Just your name will do.

#425638 - 10/09/15 09:35 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

Jid

#425641 - 10/09/15 11:45 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

MATT DAMON

#425642 - 10/09/15 11:57 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Archimedes

Loc: The House of Black and White

#425677 - 10/10/15 07:56 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Archimedes]
GoodkidCC

Kid

Gaylords is my camp

#425687 - 10/10/15 11:22 AM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

#425692 - 10/10/15 11:40 AM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Jid

If only I could live up to my hero
Matty Bananaman
The masked mmarmy machismo

Edited by Jid (10/10/15 11:44 AM)

#425693 - 10/10/15 11:50 AM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

If only I could live up to my hero
Matty Bananaman
The masked mmarmy machismo

#426200 - 10/15/15 01:26 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Hinchx0r

Jid

#426232 - 10/15/15 05:16 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Hinchx0r]
ThePandaMan

Loc: U.S.A
Originally Posted By: Hinchx0r
Jid

#426269 - 10/15/15 10:35 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: ThePandaMan]
Matty

Originally Posted By: ThePandaMan
Jid

#426390 - 10/16/15 07:17 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
CI

Jid

Edited by CI (10/16/15 07:18 PM)

#426407 - 10/16/15 10:59 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Robo

[quote=Hinchx0r]
Jid
[/quote]

#430098 - 11/20/15 06:58 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Robo]
CI

Jid, still interested in joining THC?

#430099 - 11/20/15 07:33 PM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Robo

#430100 - 11/20/15 07:52 PM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Robo]
Grapple420

LOL thats awesome. Not sure how I missed it the first time around.

#430430 - 11/23/15 05:32 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
CI

Jid, still interested in joining THC?

???

#430447 - 11/23/15 07:11 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Jid

Why would I when the TIFAC is going so strong

#430449 - 11/23/15 07:20 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
CI

You sure?

#430451 - 11/23/15 07:40 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Jid

Lol thc won't have me lol

#430452 - 11/23/15 07:43 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Jid

I'll start my own again lol

#430456 - 11/23/15 08:41 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
CI

Lol thc won't have me lol

You think I would ask you if we weren't serious about bringing you in? We have space now.

#430469 - 11/23/15 11:33 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Matty

When you joining jid? Got space now

#430480 - 11/24/15 06:15 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
CI

Jid if you aren't interested we will have to move on. You sent me a pm then removed yourself. What's up, man?

#430485 - 11/24/15 07:37 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Matty

Yeh Jid ive not seen a lot of interest recently from your end?

#430532 - 11/24/15 04:50 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Jid

If you open the door I will enter.
The sub forum states private.
I am not a private person. I like to be open. But my door dosent swing both ways lol

#430562 - 11/24/15 11:43 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

Doors been open a while....it's beginning to close now

#430592 - 11/25/15 02:57 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
CI

I have no idea what if you open the door I will enter means. That sounds like some bullshit Jesus would say in the new testament and I'm an atheist. Do you want in the alliance or not?

#430650 - 11/26/15 08:35 AM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Robo]
GoodkidCC

Matty wins MMArmy

Gaylords is my camp

#430652 - 11/26/15 09:37 AM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: GoodkidCC]
Matty

Originally Posted By: GoodkidCC

Matty wins MMArmy

Yayyyyyy!!!! Beast SR for winning MMArmy?

#430653 - 11/26/15 10:42 AM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: GoodkidCC

Matty wins MMArmy

Yayyyyyy!!!! Beast SR for winning MMArmy?

#430674 - 11/26/15 07:42 PM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: ChiefBD]
CI

Alright Jid, fuck you. Offer retracted. If you don't show interest, we have none.

#430687 - 11/27/15 01:17 AM Re: THE INDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Matty

I've re-issued a invitation, we need jid more than he needs us...

#436518 - 01/26/16 09:48 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: GoodkidCC]
Mr. Judo

The fact that I'm only number 4 disappoints me. If pissing u off was the Olympics j wouldn't even get a medal frown

#436520 - 01/26/16 10:24 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Mr. Judo]
Matty

Originally Posted By: Mr. Judo
The fact that I'm only number 4 disappoints me. If pissing u off was the Olympics j wouldn't even get a metal frown

Not sure if trolling or total retard but im gonna go with the latter, are you referring to people not allowed to join jids worshipping club? If you are, you really need to learn to count as your no.3 on his list

#436787 - 01/31/16 04:51 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Mr. Judo

BRONZE!

#436805 - 01/31/16 10:24 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Mr. Judo]
Matty

Think you should take over judo

#436970 - 02/02/16 05:12 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Mr. Judo

Oh I plan to take over matty. Ul be spending some time in the confession booth wink

#441060 - 03/13/16 06:16 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Mr. Judo]
Jid

Yawn yawn

#502995 - 05/09/20 10:18 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
Bump for Matty

#502997 - 05/09/20 10:43 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: ATTBoxer]
Matty

i very much enjoyed this trip down memory lane, FYI @jid if you ever return, the invite from THC was never rescinded, its still out there, PM me updated nudes and we'll send out the contract

#510001 - 04/17/21 05:03 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Picograms95

Loc: Germany
It's that easy to get into THC?? XD

#510002 - 04/17/21 05:21 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Picograms95]
Matty

Weirdly just discussing how much we would love a jid return with turbo, jid is a legend of the game

#510013 - 04/18/21 04:07 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Mr. Judo

Weirdly just discussing how much we would love a jid return with turbo, jid is a legend of the game

played for years and even had a rank #5 fighter

#510019 - 04/18/21 12:21 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Mr. Judo]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Originally Posted By: Mister Judo

Was able to butcher the Queens English in ways nobody else had considered

Good dude though

Would enjoy his return

Migrantworkers

#510020 - 04/18/21 12:26 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Migrantworkers]
Matty

Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers
Originally Posted By: Mister Judo

Was able to butcher the Queens English in ways nobody else had considered

Good dude though

Would enjoy his return

Spot on with everything youve just written mig

#510718 - 05/22/21 08:28 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
ProblematiqueSFS

What are alliances?

Back in my day, there was no such thing! That or I just don't remember :>

#510719 - 05/22/21 09:04 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: ProblematiqueSFS]
DrinkDrankCrunk

alliances are like a crew or guild - you have your own sub forum, and you compete against other alliances for glory and prizes! its definitely a great addition to the game.

#510907 - 06/05/21 12:51 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Wocker

Loc: Augusta
Listening to offers.

r.i.p. duce

#510934 - 06/06/21 04:11 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Wocker]
Spidey

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: Wocker
Listening to offers.

What type of offers are you looking for...lol

#510938 - 06/06/21 11:04 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Spidey]
DrinkDrankCrunk

4 years/80 million with no trade clause.

#510952 - 06/06/21 01:43 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Wocker

Loc: Augusta
already signed with sfl sorry m8s

r.i.p. duce

#511188 - 06/16/21 05:02 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Wocker]
Hinchx0r

wait did you jerks never give jid my place when I disappeared? It was in the will i never wrote and everything

you cruel bastards, it was his time to shine

#511189 - 06/16/21 05:09 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Hinchx0r]
Hinchx0r

it still bothers me that the bastard typo means it's neither independant or jidependant. fuck sake jid.

#511208 - 06/16/21 06:15 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Hinchx0r]
Robo

I almost forgot about Jid.. almost.

#511212 - 06/17/21 12:35 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Robo]
Hinchx0r

No one forgets.

#511213 - 06/17/21 01:00 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Hinchx0r]
Matty

He may be gone, but his memory will forever remain, he will always be in our hearts, and in our minds as we masturbate each day

#511214 - 06/17/21 02:17 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Hinchx0r

also in my town which is kinda scary tbqh

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Simon), 113 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod