Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#461592 - 01/22/17 12:12 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Matty]
DrinkDrankCrunk

This game is cool by the way.

My first SR was a real let down. He was allright, but his chin held him back majorly so no second chance for him. I had a guy or two way back in the day that were big HWs, who back then didn't always make 265. One of those guys would be the one I think deserved another chance. It really fucked up his momentum and cost him title shots. Also, RIP to all the fighters that never lived up to their potential because I was neglecting my camps. Sorry!

Twofold Question - Favorite live sports moment? Favorite live MMA moment?

#461596 - 01/22/17 08:15 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
Favorite live sports moment was going to a Miami Heat Playoff game last year and seeing them win the series against the Hornets in a game 7 elimination game. The crowd was nuts the whole time and the environment was great. The Heat won comfortably too so it was fun pretty Munich the entire game

Favorite live MMA moment is easily seeing Robbie Lawler KO Melvin Manhoef live in Strikeforce after getting his legs chopped away for the majority of the first round. Everyone was on their feet. Wish more major MMA promotions would come to South Florida. There's a good market

I'd like to know a horror story you have of the first time meeting someone. Whether it was a first date or seeing a friend for the first time. What happened that made it horrific/awkward?

#463427 - 02/28/17 11:19 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ATTBoxer]
ATTBoxer

Any of the newer guys not shy?

#465436 - 03/23/17 06:06 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ATTBoxer]
The Captain

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: ATTBoxer
I'd like to know a horror story you have of the first time meeting someone. Whether it was a first date or seeing a friend for the first time. What happened that made it horrific/awkward?

I think it's pretty well established that UD and I are friends IRL yeah? We've known each other for almost 15 years since JR. High. We had a mutual friend but were in different circles. First time we interacted I heard he said some shit about me and I confronted him and pushed him backward into a wall on the outside of school. His head bounced off a window and cracked it. It was not something major that was said. I was kind of a dick.

What's the last book you read? Do any of you fucks even read?

**Most Improved Player of 2015**
**Coach of the Year of 2016**
**Most Entertaining Poster of 2016, and 2018**
**Best Event of 2016: Basebrawl**
**UFC Prediction King of 2016**

#465437 - 03/23/17 06:42 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: The Captain]
Varis

It's been a while since I read a book but the last book I actually remember reading was a while ago I read the hunger games series so it was Mockingjay good series.

What is your favorite movie?

#465449 - 03/23/17 08:45 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Varis]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
My favorite movie is Point Break and if i ever meet anyone associated with the re-make i will throw acid in their faces.

So in that vein what is the most heroic act you've committed in your life?

#465555 - 03/26/17 01:34 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ChiefBD]
ATTBoxer

Most heroic...I mean I revived a dude as a student Respiratory Therapist when I was in school during a code. He probably died later on though lol. I donate blood a lot too and I have O negative which anyone can use so hopefully that helped people out that needed it. Besides that no action movie scenes that I can think of for me personally smile

If you had the opportunity to meet anyone that's ever been on this Earth, past or present, who would it be and why? Could be a celebrity, relative, whatever

#466218 - 04/06/17 08:00 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ATTBoxer]
ATTBoxer

C'mon shy guys. This is one of my favorite threads and I'll be damned if I let it die. I can't be the only one who is an open book.

#466337 - 04/10/17 08:56 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ATTBoxer]
Randall

Galileo, the true OG of physics. Dude is the reason why Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein are even famous, I personally consider him the godfather of science.

Why? Smart as hell, would shoot the shit over some beers and talk physics and astronomy all day. Plus I want to see the telescope he built.. kinda weird but building stuff fascinates me lol.

Have you had surgery? What kind of surgery was it?

#466338 - 04/10/17 09:03 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Randall]
Judas

Loc: PA
Aesop Rock
I would like to sit in a room and talk everything from cartoons
To music or the cosmos and the ocean with him.
He has one of the most unique minds of our time and has a seemingly
Wide array of topics that he is knowledgeable about.
I am only getting this impression from his music but I'm sure it would be true.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
4 Registered (CatHerder, Mr. Judo, P4P #2 Cap N Crush, Simon), 88 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod