Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#497282 - 02/27/19 08:27 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Spidey

Loc: Ohio
Meat meat and more meat!

What is the biggest prank you have ever pulled on a family member?

#497286 - 02/27/19 11:50 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Spidey]
Pepster

I'm the youngest of 3 brothers so I got the pranks. One that I can still vividly remember, they convinced me I broke the refrigerator. As soon as I opened it my brother held his toe against the mechanism that turns the light on. So I held it open starring into the darkness with my brother yelling ALEX YOU BROKE THE FRIDGE!! I was convinced my parents were gonna kill me for about 10 minutes until I figure it out. I then used this trick on some of my friends for some laughs of my own.

How did you become a fan of your favorite sports team?

#497311 - 02/28/19 10:09 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Pepster]
Tone

My Grandfaher used to live in the Bay Area and was a big fan of John Madden and the Raiders around that time. I grew up watching spending a lot of time with him and watching sports and began to love The Raiders. Been rooting for them saw them lose a super bowl and went through high school with them being terrible while being in a rival town. Always be a fan.

For Hockey it goes back to Wayne Gretzky 3D hockey. Always picked LA Kings. Watched them for years went to a my first game at staple center in 08 and the love has continued.

What is your favorite concert/event/festival that youve been to and which is on your bucket list to go to?

#497313 - 02/28/19 10:20 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Tone]
The Captain

Loc: California

Rock the Bells 2007. Wherein a 19 year old Captain went to go see one of his favorite bands, Rage Against The Machine, but came away with a newfound love for hiphop after digging the sound of Pharoe Monch, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Cypress Hil, the Roots, Common and many more. We were actually so tired that by the end of it we kind of left in the middle of RATM's set.

I've gone to about 50-60 comedy shows. Would be hard to choose a favorite from them all.

I would like to see Queens of the Stone Age again, saw them once at Red Rocks and it was a hoot.

Where is the farthest away from home you've ever been?

**Most Improved Player of 2015**
**Coach of the Year of 2016**
**Most Entertaining Poster of 2016, and 2018**
**Best Event of 2016: Basebrawl**
**UFC Prediction King of 2016**

#497314 - 02/28/19 11:42 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: The Captain]
DrinkDrankCrunk

Nice show Captain. I saw Rage and a ton of other bands at Tibetan Freedom Concert and Woodstock 99.

Farthest I've been from home is Germany. Visited my dad as a kid when he was studying there. About 4500 miles from home.

Favorite book of all time?

Edited by Drinkdrankcrunk (02/28/19 11:42 AM)

#504614 - 08/15/20 06:59 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
Reviving this since the whole thread was a great read

I like Stephen King a lot. Misery is one of the best books I have ever read. That slow build up of how unhinged Anne is was a great read and seeing how stressed Paul is. The short stories 1408 and The Jaunt are really good too. 1408 short story was wayyyy more creepy than the movie. Recommend reading both of those short stories if you can find them online.

Who was your favorite pro wrestler growing up?

#504631 - 08/15/20 11:27 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: ATTBoxer]
DrinkDrankCrunk

Jake the Snake Roberts for sure. Loved the giant snakes he would bring to the ring! I wasnt a giant wrestling fan, had some toys and video games and watched every now and again. I remember very vividly watching Jake get his ass kicked by Earthquake i think it was. Earthquake twisted him up in the ropes and was hitting the ropes and just devastated the snake man. damn. intense shit.

who was/is your worst enemy?

#504973 - 08/27/20 12:39 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Picograms95

Loc: Germany
That one dude from my A-Levels who kept bullying me for being friends with russians and being a skinny ass dude. He was the reason I got into Judo and took a couple of boxing lessons. Never got physical between us and I hold no ill will against him, I know how I was a kiddo. We all looked for a vent, and quite frankly I am happy I got into MMA partly due to him being a jerk. "half a shirt" is a common saying in germany and I am tall and have a fast metabolism. 1.95m and something above 65 kg, or 6'4 and 145-150lbs

If you were able to go to any fight (even back in time) and sit ring side, which fight would it be?

#505045 - 08/28/20 11:20 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Picograms95]
Ironhead

Loc: Colorado
Pride Final Conflict 2005. Fedor vs Cro Cop

Do you feel the Great Filter is ahead of us or behind us?

#505049 - 08/28/20 01:11 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Ironhead]
BlimBlapZing

Got to be ahead, we still could go far, become like that star trek society but lot of things could take humanity out first. Biggest challenges to the whole human race and space travel seem to be still ahead.

Easy one - who is your favorite fighter and why?
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Turbo), 132 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod