Page 2 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#501588 - 11/26/19 05:59 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Matty]
SbrbnHstlr

It's been a decade since ive coded anything so I may be off base here . . .

Is there anyway to make Title fights automatic?

I feel there are times where I slip up with giving the Title shot to the respective opponent; the odd time the reserve happens to me as well.

Essentially would it be possible to take the #1 contender code and make it more strict? To include most recent fight date, win streaks and average opponents rank?

How would/could this be exploited? Down sides?

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#501589 - 11/26/19 06:07 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
LCM

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: SbrbnHstlr

I feel there are times where I slip up with giving the Title shot to the respective opponent; the odd time the reserve happens to me as well.

Essentially would it be possible to take the #1 contender code and make it more strict? To include most recent fight date, win streaks and average opponents rank?

http://www.mmarmy.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=500238#Post500238

#501599 - 11/27/19 12:28 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA

That's the plan but i may need to bring someone else on to make it happen. We'll see.

#501600 - 11/27/19 05:23 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound

There would still be people who cry...no matter how much math chief can cram into it there will always be people who cry

Migrantworkers

#501617 - 12/02/19 10:32 AM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Goat Beard

Loc: Goat shelter
Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers

There would still be people who cry...no matter how much math chief can cram into it there will always be people who cry
But at least they'll be on autocry.

#501627 - 12/04/19 10:05 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Trite

Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers

I came back and see guys getting shots with a loss, multiple losses, and no fights even in the EFC lol. This shit got to stop man.

#501628 - 12/05/19 12:35 AM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Trite]
Matty

Its a must that they are coming off a win

#501637 - 12/06/19 11:10 AM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Matty]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
I totally agree with coming off of a win

But in my 6 months back I have had 2 EFC champs stripped because people would not accept shots

Not just one challenge sent either

Multiple

And that does not count the lower orgs either

Sometimes you have to defend

Especially when bitches refuse to accept a title fight

Migrantworkers

#501693 - 12/12/19 04:00 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Migrantworkers]
SbrbnHstlr

Since we would all like to see the auto-scheduler for Title fights, can I take it a step further and ask that we be able to bet on title fights?

If title fights happen 5 minutes before each reset, and they're promoted at the top of each weightclass fight page; would it be difficult to add odds?

I'm not much of a gambler in real life so I wouldnt be sure as to how odds are made outside of recent streaks.

Discuss? 5k max betting limit? Unlimited? Possibilities for abuse?

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#501694 - 12/12/19 04:23 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
LCM

Loc: Canada
^I love this idea. A max betting limit is necessary otherwise there would be huge opportunity for abuse.

Page 2 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Turbo), 132 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod