Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#507746 - 01/20/21 10:35 AM Re: Break contract? [Re: Blackbeard]
Matty

Originally Posted By: Blackbeard
Speaking of equipment. It seems to have disappeared from the game. Also, I can't see other fighters stats. Kind of sucks, plus money is virtually useless now. Any ideas on this? I'm new to the forum but not new to the game. So I have been lacking in information...

As far as cancelling a contract. the only time that I cancel a contract is when I mistakenly sign a contract and theres like 5 or 6 other fighters. If that happens you get very few fights and the fighter just ages and it takes years to finish the contract. Plus, when you have millions of $ whats a measly 8k...

If the fighter seems to have an easy time of it, why cancel, just run up the win total because when you go to the next league you might not be able to buy a win...

Check the screenshot here bud:
http://www.mmarmy.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=507349#Post507349

#507777 - 01/21/21 09:36 AM Re: Break contract? [Re: Matty]
Blackbeard

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By: Matty
Originally Posted By: Blackbeard
Speaking of equipment. It seems to have disappeared from the game. Also, I can't see other fighters stats. Kind of sucks, plus money is virtually useless now. Any ideas on this? I'm new to the forum but not new to the game. So I have been lacking in information...

As far as cancelling a contract. the only time that I cancel a contract is when I mistakenly sign a contract and theres like 5 or 6 other fighters. If that happens you get very few fights and the fighter just ages and it takes years to finish the contract. Plus, when you have millions of $ whats a measly 8k...

If the fighter seems to have an easy time of it, why cancel, just run up the win total because when you go to the next league you might not be able to buy a win...

Check the screenshot here bud:
http://www.mmarmy.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=507349#Post507349

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

I never thought to look there. I wonder how that suddenly became blank. There's no blank option, strange. Thanks again.

Edited by Blackbeard (01/21/21 09:38 AM)

#508105 - 02/03/21 02:38 PM Re: Break contract? [Re: Blackbeard]
Sadbutrue

Loc: Brampton
So for a new camp never buy out unless you have some special goal. All i can say always sign the shortest contracts. Overall in his lifetime it does not matter which means you will waste the 8k but you can still build his rank even if his pop will be capped out. Right now just fight every rest all of your fighters and try to win.

#508333 - 02/12/21 04:38 PM Re: Break contract? [Re: Jackkk (GPA)]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Originally Posted By: Jackkk (GPA)
No that's actually a really good answer, tells me a lot thanks. I just didn't want to feel like I was making a major mistake if I went with one or the other. I think at this point the finances are probably more important to me than this guys record right now as theres so upgrades I want (ruthless I know), but I think I'll leave him in there for another couple either way.

Also important to remember that winning a fight doubles your pay for that fight

Migrantworkers

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 981 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod