Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510266 - 05/03/21 07:05 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
I hate the WRV

Hate it

But if we have to have it perhaps those countries that just come with shitty stats because of the stupid WRV could have fighters that come with good learning or teaching skills

Fucking WRV anyhow

Migrantworkers

#510267 - 05/03/21 07:10 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Matty

whats the issue with it?

#510272 - 05/03/21 01:55 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Migrantworkers

Originally Posted By: Matty
whats the issue with it?

It does not change very much

It has been well over a year since America has been top 50

Now this is not a pro America rant at all as I am sure that many other countries are just randomly assigned to be shitty as well

Migrantworkers

#510342 - 05/05/21 10:17 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Picograms95

Loc: Germany
my top 3 quality of life improvements for this game are as follows:

1. change fighter's appearence with credits after they already fought (customization)
2. Write not yet read fights in bold letters in the "news" section
3. gold over red challenges

those should be relatively easy to change IMO

regarding WRV: those w shitty LHS should have a higher chance of getting good RHS

#510343 - 05/06/21 05:55 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Picograms95]
BlimBlapZing

Spidey commented we have a lot of unsigned fighters right now. Personally I'm pretty active in game and have found my fighters are sitting unsigned a lot longer since contracts were shortened. I re-sign them when I spar typically, which is twice a week.

I get why the short contracts are there, you want to keep the fighters moving, that is a good thing. But making it hard to keep them signed is a bad thing, you don't want to make it harder to stay active, you want to make it easier.

My suggestion is every time a fighter leaves a contract you immediately route to a page saying "fighter x contract has expired" and list basically the contract page for them so you can automatically resign. Maybe list the contracts and a 3rd option, remain unsigned. Ideally this could happen before the pop out of the org impacts happen, eliminating the need to do auto-renew in the EFC too. Make it easier to be active, not harder.

Hell, if you wanted to you could make it impossible for fighters to be unsigned after that first contract, but this would probably result in more incubation before signing, but is another option to consider. That could look like a page after contract exp that lists new contracts or "retire fighter". Those are your only options and that page will keep coming up until you make a choice.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510382 - 05/06/21 04:47 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Migrantworkers

How about an option that would likely apply to only Ippo and myself

The ability to buy more than one item at a time

Like 7 or some shit

Migrantworkers

#510383 - 05/06/21 04:51 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Ippo4ever

Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers
How about an option that would likely apply to only Ippo and myself

The ability to buy more than one item at a time

Like 7 or some shit

Haha gotta get those uniforms

#510390 - 05/06/21 11:23 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Ippo4ever]
Matty

If this was an option, my second camp would be clones like your camps but its a grind buying individually isnt it

#510393 - 05/07/21 05:02 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Migrantworkers

Originally Posted By: Matty
If this was an option, my second camp would be clones like your camps but its a grind buying individually isnt it

I do a bunch at one time

But it does suck

Migrantworkers

#510429 - 05/08/21 02:18 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Matty

initial grind and cost as a newbie should be lower, or non-existent, because you start with no equip, no ability to get custom items etc.

start of game, maybe more starting cash when u start a camp, like 10mil? that way you can get a 5mil and many 500ks, or 2x 5mils then the grind can start, i doubt chief makes any money off newbies and most, if not all, off the guys who have played for a long time (correct me if im wrong)

may help with keeping new camps and coaches active rather than dying off quick....that and they should be pushed onto the forums or at least towards the game guide

Also:

[x] Olir: kinda hard to program a new set of recruits for returning camps. coz if you allowed an empty camp 5 fighters that could be abused. you'd have to make sure they had to wait x amount of resets before they could do it again
[x] Matty: yeh i think thats how it should work
[x] Matty: recruit an empty camp once a month or something fairly extreme

think this needs to be integrated too, returning camps soon give up when they have to recruit once a reset, should be able to recruit 5 straight away, but limit this to once a month or something to prevent abuse of this. Spoke to russianthai recently and he gave up very quickly due to this

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Turbo), 132 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod