Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510430 - 05/08/21 03:27 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Olir

Originally Posted By: Matty
initial grind and cost as a newbie should be lower, or non-existent, because you start with no equip, no ability to get custom items etc.

start of game, maybe more starting cash when u start a camp, like 10mil? that way you can get a 5mil and many 500ks, or 2x 5mils then the grind can start, i doubt chief makes any money off newbies and most, if not all, off the guys who have played for a long time (correct me if im wrong)

may help with keeping new camps and coaches active rather than dying off quick....that and they should be pushed onto the forums or at least towards the game guide

Also:

[x] Olir: kinda hard to program a new set of recruits for returning camps. coz if you allowed an empty camp 5 fighters that could be abused. you'd have to make sure they had to wait x amount of resets before they could do it again
[x] Matty: yeh i think thats how it should work
[x] Matty: recruit an empty camp once a month or something fairly extreme

think this needs to be integrated too, returning camps soon give up when they have to recruit once a reset, should be able to recruit 5 straight away, but limit this to once a month or something to prevent abuse of this. Spoke to russianthai recently and he gave up very quickly due to this

IMO these suggestions tick two major boxes that this game has to tick if it wants to survive:

1) Sorting out the starting equipment so new players can compete (it isn't 2008 any more)

2) Sorting out returning camps so they don't have to wait days before they can start to actually play. Right now they can't even spar in the first reset!

#510451 - 05/09/21 07:41 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Olir]
SbrbnHstlr

I think its widely agreed upon that the equipment/camp economics need to be scaled down for new players.

Also agree that every newly registered and old camp should be able to recruit 5 fighters right off the hop.
Simple rule in place that the camp must have had 0 active roster for 6 real time months to use the 5 recruits feature.

Edit: WRV

It's hard to call it P2W without knowing exactly how it effects the probabilities of recruitment. It's arguable.

Does it need rebalancing? Likely. Maybe refinements so that certain nations dont have pumped skills that are illogical. Maybe allow every camp to change nations every real time year for free?

Is it the games money maker at the moment? Likely. Its the only thing players can continually spend real money on. If we dont like it as a pay feature, let's come up with other features that dont impact the game negatively, that will generate money.

Edited by SbrbnHstlr (05/09/21 07:48 AM)

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510498 - 05/12/21 08:12 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Matty

so in football manager, each player has a potential ability, ranging from 0-200, how about this with each fighter and when they are recruited, and this could be effected by each new fighter coming with a 'peak age' hidden, and they have until then to reach that hidden potential, which after the peak will decrease. Each fighter could also have a hidden which is 'decay speed' or something like that, and thats how quickly their potential ability falls, whether they hit it before their peak or not. Maybe even have 'peak time' as a hidden and this can have a range for when theyre at their absolute best.

just throwing it out there for critique

#510643 - 05/18/21 05:16 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
ulithebison

Loc: Germany
I think this request has been made many times before, at least in a similar form:
If you come back as a manager, that you can recruit several fighters in one day/reset. Similar to new accounts.
Maybe also in connection with the purchase of credits. So still some revenue could be generated. Furthermore, this could prevent the "exploitation" in the form of "mass retirement".

#510654 - 05/18/21 12:42 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: ulithebison]
DrinkDrankCrunk

How about make accept/decline buttons bigger for sausage fingers on mobile

#510688 - 05/20/21 05:43 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Ippo4ever

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
How about make accept/decline buttons bigger for sausage fingers on mobile

I know this is wishful thinking but a mobile mode would be amazing

#510698 - 05/21/21 02:02 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Ippo4ever]
Matty

i really like the tier situation atm, but have found it prevents a lot of fighters in efc, there were 7 at MW, 5 at FW earlier and those are just the weightclasses i looked at

#510880 - 06/05/21 03:19 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Matty

still want to see hair and facial hair colors seperate

#510881 - 06/05/21 03:58 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Robo

Loc: Canada
Show me my record this reset. That way I can look at my homepage and laugh at being 0-20.

#511053 - 06/10/21 04:57 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Robo]
Robo

Loc: Canada
Whats the point of popularity when youre Regional from tier 2 all the way to EFC? Either scrap it, or create tiers with different titles for tiers.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Who's Online
4 Registered (BlimBlapZing, DrinkDrankCrunk, Simon, Smacku), 110 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod