Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#509160 - 03/04/21 08:00 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: BlimBlapZing]
The Captain

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
Easy one - who is your favorite fighter and why?

Right this very second: Rafael Fiziev (He'll matrix dodge you and murder you)

Historic: Uriah Faber

Fabers probably my fave because I've seen him fight live (confirmed super-midget). I'll never not mark for "California Love".

The real reason though is because probably one of the best laughs of my life came watching Episode 8 of TUF LIVE where this happened..

Quote:
Cut to a Faber training session, and the original Alpha Male decides to make Cruzs dressing room his workout area. He and the coaches clear out the furniture and turn it into the worlds smallest 24Hour Fitness, pumping away in a frenzy of circuit training and ball work and pushups. Oh yeah, and in their underwear. Faber hopes a little piece (or smell) of him will be forever stuck on Cruz, who just shakes his head in disgust when he discovers the mildly homoerotic scene.

Thankfully for you all, couldn't find a .gif of it. This HAD to be the most damaging prank on the history of the show. That would stick with you so much longer than having some water dumped on you or whatever.

What's a show that you would like to see brought back? or restored or rebooted? Extra points if it's something that seemingly only you would want.

**Most Improved Player of 2015**
**Coach of the Year of 2016**
**Most Entertaining Poster of 2016, and 2018**
**Best Event of 2016: Basebrawl**
**UFC Prediction King of 2016**

#509174 - 03/04/21 02:48 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: The Captain]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound

Migrantworkers

#509175 - 03/04/21 02:48 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Migrantworkers]
Migrantworkers

God dammit

I fucking hate this forum

Migrantworkers

#509183 - 03/04/21 11:58 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Migrantworkers]
Matty

Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers
I would love to see a few

24 with Jack Bauer designated survivor was good but not 24

Justified

The Punisher needs to return

Same with Daredevil

Would like to see a version of MASH made obviously we dont have a current war so they would have to use the Middle East loved that show

If you have had COVID I currently do what kind of thoughts went through your mind as you waited to see what symptoms you got or how your symptoms progressed

#509184 - 03/05/21 03:43 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Matty]
BiZ

Originally Posted By: Matty
Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers
I would love to see a few

24 with Jack Bauer designated survivor was good but not 24

Justified

The Punisher needs to return

Same with Daredevil

Would like to see a version of MASH made obviously we dont have a current war so they would have to use the Middle East loved that show

If you have had COVID I currently do what kind of thoughts went through your mind as you waited to see what symptoms you got or how your symptoms progressed

I had it in early December. I thought I was just getting a head cold as my head felt funny and I lost my sense of smell. After a few days I could tell it was more as I didnt have any drainage or the typical head cold symptoms. My wife called me at work(I work in an office by myself) and said she was taking my 7yo son to get rapid tested as he had a fever, body aches, and was lethargic. With COVID, theres no one medicine you take to help everything so we gave him Childrens Tylenol after testing positive. Thankfully after that first day all of his symptoms went away. I wasnt really worried about my own symptoms as I dont smoke, in decent shape, and Im 34 so shouldnt have anything to worry about. I was dumb and figured Id stop caffeine intake while I was off work so I ended up lethargic, headaches, and a sore back for a week but that could have been caused by either or both. Good luck to you Mig!

Needing something new to listen to so...Whats your past and current favorite music artist?

#509192 - 03/05/21 08:21 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: BiZ]
The Captain

Loc: California
Someone else should answer BiZ's question since I'm just a troglodyte that listens to podcasts and FM radio.

Just wanted to chime in now that I see Mig's answer... I loved Justified and forgot that it even existed. I'm delighted to see Timothy Olyphant in anything now.

CURRENT QUESTION: Needing something new to listen to so...Whats your past and current favorite music artist?

**Most Improved Player of 2015**
**Coach of the Year of 2016**
**Most Entertaining Poster of 2016, and 2018**
**Best Event of 2016: Basebrawl**
**UFC Prediction King of 2016**

#510091 - 04/22/21 11:52 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: The Captain]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Appalachian country music like Tyler Childers and Colter Wall. Question answered.

#510097 - 04/22/21 05:29 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: GunnerJordan]
Migrantworkers

Originally Posted By: GunnerJordan
Appalachian country music like Tyler Childers and Colter Wall. Question answered.

Leave a question for the next person

Migrantworkers

#510099 - 04/23/21 08:37 AM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: Migrantworkers]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Is Elon Musk a forward thinker in his pursuit for understanding the eternal human question of "why", or will this open a pandoras box of interstellar species that would use us like cattle for food?

#510103 - 04/23/21 04:45 PM Re: Answer The Question Of The Person Above You [Re: GunnerJordan]
Migrantworkers

Originally Posted By: GunnerJordan
Is Elon Musk a forward thinker in his pursuit for understanding the eternal human question of "why", or will this open a pandoras box of interstellar species that would use us like cattle for food?

If there are species of higher intelligence out there then they can certainly reach Mars and Earth

I think he is just testing the limits of why not

What is your number one pet peeve while out in public and why should you just get over it?

Migrantworkers

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Who's Online
5 Registered (BlimBlapZing, CatHerder, Gyptian, Matty, Simon), 275 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod