Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#512348 - 11/01/21 06:38 PM Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC
Trite

Hey,

No art work or pictures. Foul can add one if he likes of Regis for the LULZ. Let's have a good fucking MCC.

Participants:
Must have recruit date of March 2833 at earliest
Must be in MW or WFLY and if you don't have weight specific recruiting? Tough luck sir, ohh fucking well man
One Camp per weight, but, same coach can have one fighter in each division from separate camps, so, you cannot double up with both fighters from same camp.
No org path, get there however fast you need to pal
Your fighter must be 0-0 before first reset
Fights start March 2835
You start in LFC and need to get to higher org? Tough tits everyone starts same reset
Winning belt EFC (OF FUCKING COURSE) first in said specific weight class with said specific entrant wins said specific grand prize listed below

Fun shit and theme:

Most MCC's have cool themes and whatnot. This will be no different. Please customize your fighter in the theme of previous TUF contestants or coaches (can be either or) from any country in the history of the show (Brazil, England, Australia all count) I'll even allow a cool Dana White or Bruce Buffer, as, they have history with the show or a cool Herb Dean or some shit make us all go wow with your pixel editing skills man.

And for those of you who do not have customization, that's fine. You can still fight your fighter, but, you've got to nickname them an extremely embarrassing nickname that will be voted in this thread and decided upon by whichever makes us collectively laugh the most to humiliate your shit fighter buddy. Did not run this part past Foul, let it slide tho, it's funny and good for laughs and morale and camaraderie.

And if your fighter is in tier 1 or 2 by the time someone else wins it, you don't have to retire your fighter, but, you probably should, because, well, as they are straight bitch.

This even is to inspire some of you to actually be excited, get some quick in game cash, will entice newer camps or coaches coming back to jump in on this. Submit your fighters in this thread. Fighter must be submitted prior to fighting first fight during competition.

Grand Prize: $3,000,000 in game cash to camp your winning fighter is in. There will be two winners. One for WFLY and one for MW.

#512349 - 11/01/21 06:38 PM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: Trite]
Trite

#512351 - 11/01/21 09:26 PM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

let me run two in same camp, just closed up my second. also tell foul and chief to cough up SRs for this.

#512352 - 11/01/21 10:39 PM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

No Drink. I will not allow you to bend the rules and change the prize.

#512353 - 11/02/21 02:39 AM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: Trite]
MMA Phreak

In

#512354 - 11/02/21 07:21 AM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: MMA Phreak]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#512355 - 11/02/21 01:13 PM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Ampman54

Loc: CO, USA
I am in. One for each weight class or just one total?

Edited by Ampman54 (11/02/21 01:14 PM)

#512356 - 11/02/21 01:36 PM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: Ampman54]
Trite

Originally Posted By: Ampman54
I am in. One for each weight class or just one total?

You can have one in each, but, would need to be from different camps

#512357 - 11/02/21 03:44 PM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: Trite]
Olir

Ok I will try. Can't specific weight recruit so not looking good.

#512358 - 11/02/21 03:59 PM Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire MCC [Re: Olir]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: Olir
Ok I will try. Can't specific weight recruit so not looking good.

I have wayyyy too many credits. Msg Chief and have him take some of mine and give 5hem to you so you can recruit specifics. Link this post.

I will also need a silly name, since I have chosen to not unlock the customisation. Get creative you silly sluts. I might even reward the person who brings the most lulz.

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Simon), 136 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod