http://mmarmy.com/showfight.php?fight=8350062

Babangida v Birrier
Prelaitor
Bantamweight
World
Championship
Bout

End of round 2

Coach Gyptian - IT IS TIME , you got the doubters in the stands cheering for the other guy , We are 30,000 miles away from home .Do this for your family , Do this for Nairobi, DO IT FOR YOU ,you have worked hard for this .and there are many more to come .But we gotta live in the present right now one fuck up and we back to square one

Baba Terro- I am going to finish this NOW , I was playing with my food but he seems to be getting overconfident

3rd round , 3 minute mark

Birrer drops some good punches while being caught in the guard.

Birrer keeps his head down in the chest of Babangida to avoid any submission attempts

Birrer leans up and lands some short punches before lowering back down.

Announcer - Baba Terro could be in trouble here , his opponent hand playing well , Torbjorn has him pinned down , those shots looked like they hurt him

While in the guard, Torbjorn drops a long punch.

Announcer - Birrier throws a HEAVY right hand , This could be the end!

WAIT!

HE MISSED

Ekaette throws the leg over and rolls it over into an armbar.

Announcer - Torbjorn has no choice but to submit .THIS ONE IS OVER.A Successful first title defense in the books for Baba Terro and the crowd is FEELING it .Just listen to the Roars inside this packed MGM arena.Outstanding finish , Outstanding fight.Job well done from both fighters !

Coach Gyptian - I would like to congratulate Ekaette Baba Terro Babangida on becoming Team Sabotages VERY FIRST Prelaitor champion .Way to keep the streak alive !We have big hopes for you .Keep making us proud!

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Gyptian (04/13/23 03:41 PM)