Page 34 of 35 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#186321 - 03/25/10 01:06 PM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: The Godfather]
Abalest

Originally Posted By: the godfather
How about the 2+ years Glory >>>>>>>>> Strike?

Yeah but another 2 years + of strikefest = glory then things will get a bit blurred and the dynasty rankings will not hold for future generations. you have to look to the future not the past, as the game is ever evolving.

#186353 - 03/25/10 03:13 PM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: Abalest]
Decommissioner

Loc: Canada
Maybe GLORY > Strikefest isn't such a bad thing.

How about 5 versus 3 points which still rewards newer camps and the really old vet camps competing for dynasty rankings will continue sending their guys to GLORY giving the 'newer' guys a chance in Strikefest which is worth slightly less points. You could send a guy to Strikefest where there would be less competition against your peers but have less value or you could go for GLORY for 5.

http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display.php?id=15181

#186370 - 03/25/10 04:03 PM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: Decommissioner]
The Godfather

Originally Posted By: Decommissioner
Maybe GLORY > Strikefest isn't such a bad thing.

How about 5 versus 3 points which still rewards newer camps and the really old vet camps competing for dynasty rankings will continue sending their guys to GLORY giving the 'newer' guys a chance in Strikefest which is worth slightly less points. You could send a guy to Strikefest where there would be less competition against your peers but have less value or you could go for GLORY for 5.

I like that idea.

#186394 - 03/25/10 04:57 PM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: The Godfather]
Hector

What if more Veterans put their guys in Strikefest?

The orgs are the same its just about choice. Will MMArmy advertise that Strike is crap org when in the belt/org order is above GLORY now.

I expect Strike to surpass GLORY easily. Since its higher in both belt and org ranks. They are the same but its higher.

Like I said no noteworthy vet went after Strike, so its not going to jack anybody score. Times have changed and we have a new belt to go after.

Times change everywhere, and everybody has to keep up with the changes.

TTT men are going to play for TTT.
SPEED KILLZ! FUCK GROUND! SOVIET!!!!!!!!
Best Selling MMArmy Author of "Speed Killz: The Philosophy behind Perfect 8pts"

#186397 - 03/25/10 05:09 PM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: Hector]
Abalest

I just dont want all the vets to just go after Glory because its worth more dynasty points.

#186454 - 03/26/10 12:28 AM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: Abalest]
Heigle

Loc: PA
189 Glory Belts
19 Strikefest Belts

I can't come up with a solution, I just don't want to get fucked for earning so many titles in the clear #2 Org for a year and a half.

#186456 - 03/26/10 12:47 AM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: Heigle]
Hector

^ Exactly. Now its unclear. So GLORY/Strike should mean the same. Don't take away points from GLORY. Its 5 points like always but now 5 points for Strikefest.

Like I said nobody is jacking up the scoreboard with Strikefest belts. Every vet went after GLORY belts. So people are now fighting for both belts.

TTT men are going to play for TTT.
SPEED KILLZ! FUCK GROUND! SOVIET!!!!!!!!
Best Selling MMArmy Author of "Speed Killz: The Philosophy behind Perfect 8pts"

#186477 - 03/26/10 04:35 AM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: Hector]
Crippler

Loc: Maryland
just make SF equal to Glory

and increase GEC and SF and the other orgs that moved up in pop/rank. and decrease the ones that drop ( ldnet and so on)

i think it will all even out anyways in the end.

#186492 - 03/26/10 06:33 AM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: Heigle]
The Godfather

Originally Posted By: Heigle
189 Glory Belts
19 Strikefest Belts

I can't come up with a solution, I just don't want to get fucked for earning so many titles in the clear #2 Org for a year and a half.

Hector... how are you saying exactly to this? lol, this is the exact reason why Glory & Strike shouldn't be equal. So someone that isn't on the level of Heigle was winning meaningless Strikefest belts & they're gonna be closer to him in the score than they honestly deserve to be.

#186494 - 03/26/10 06:49 AM Re: Dynasty Rankings - updated 17th february [Re: The Godfather]
Crippler

Loc: Maryland
Originally Posted By: the godfather
Originally Posted By: Heigle
189 Glory Belts
19 Strikefest Belts

Hector... how are you saying exactly to this? lol, this is the exact reason why Glory & Strike shouldn't be equal. So someone that isn't on the level of Heigle was winning meaningless Strikefest belts & they're gonna be closer to him in the score than they honestly deserve to be.

well in fairness.. i dont think anyone has 100+ strikefest belts attained, atleast to my knowledge.. not many camps have accrued 100+ titles in any orgs really. and most of those are efc/glory titles.

with strike being adjusted to a higher tier, its only fitting its value increases.

if not equal, maybe a value 1 pt lower?

Page 34 of 35 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Simon), 126 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod