Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#65096 - 09/18/08 05:46 AM Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Who is this? Just wondering if he/she is always so friendly. I have a challenge up to the champ of Glory. Not sure if he will accept or not, but am waiting to see. So Club Casual challenges me, and I decline. He leaves me a comment calling me a pussy.....lol. I love keyboard warriors!!

#65097 - 09/18/08 06:23 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Loc: From New Zealand But currently...
Quote:
Who is this? Just wondering if he/she is always so friendly. I have a challenge up to the champ of Glory. Not sure if he will accept or not, but am waiting to see. So Club Casual challenges me, and I decline. He leaves me a comment calling me a pussy.....lol. I love keyboard warriors!!

lol comon bro . how old r u??[/img]

#65098 - 09/18/08 06:33 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
Quote:

lol comon bro . how old r u??[/img]

I am 39. I responded with.......
"Well now, that was just uncalled for. You kiss your mother with that mouth? I am a pussy for challenging the champ?? Gotcha man."

#65099 - 09/18/08 06:55 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Klok

Club Casual is one of biggest duckers in mmarmy. He won't fight you even if you send him challenges he has big advantages. He will accept title fights and rookies against his very experienced guys. He and Benshido won't ever get title shot from me.

#65100 - 09/18/08 07:02 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
Club Casual is one of biggest duckers in mmarmy. He won't fight you even if you send him challenges he has big advantages. He will accept title fights and rookies against his very experienced guys. He and Benshido won't ever get title shot from me.

Good to know, thank you. His guy did have a big style advantage as well. You can look at my guys record. When he has been champ, he fights the number one contender, unless he just beat them, then he goes to the next in line.

#65101 - 09/18/08 07:03 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Geezhound

Loc: NEPA
If I'm not mistaken, he was a big-time HW vs LW bully before the game update ended that shit.

Hard Knocks
I'm member #317 and I've NEVER had a fighter ranked #1. Just sayin'

#65102 - 09/18/08 07:04 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Crippler

Loc: Maryland
Quote:

Ducker if he does not have an advantage, ive probably fought his 80+ fight guys with most of my under 20-30 fight guys, just because i really dont feel like looking for fights, i just accept. But if its for a title, he wont get a shot ever.

#65103 - 09/18/08 07:27 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
Quote:

Ducker if he does not have an advantage, ive probably fought his 80+ fight guys with most of my under 20-30 fight guys, just because i really dont feel like looking for fights, i just accept. But if its for a title, he wont get a shot ever.

Well, that definitely settles it.

#65104 - 09/18/08 01:24 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Loc: From New Zealand But currently...
man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ?? G row you post shit in this forum like ur a 13 year old girl not a 39 year old man. i was jst trying to get you to fight me man dont take it personal and then you pos it in here lol. man i dont take this game as serious as yous i just play it for fun . it sucks that you guys feel that way but no way am i a ducker. say what yous want it dosnt really bother me caus i just play this for fun i just want a fair go of it please

#65105 - 09/18/08 01:37 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ?? G row you post shit in this forum like ur a 13 year old girl not a 39 year old man. i was jst trying to get you to fight me man dont take it personal and then you pos it in here lol. man i dont take this game as serious as yous i just play it for fun . it sucks that you guys feel that way but no way am i a ducker. say what yous want it dosnt really bother me caus i just play this for fun i just want a fair go of it please

Ok tough guy. Was just trying to find out who you are, now I know. I too play this for fun, and do not call people who deny my challenges a pussy.
And, I can tell by your post that you do not take it personal.
Oh, and download a spell checker. It can be your friend. You talk/type like you are challenged. Sorry.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
2 Registered (Gyptian, Simon), 62 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod