Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#65106 - 09/18/08 01:55 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Loc: From New Zealand But currently...
Quote:
Quote:
man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ?? G row you post shit in this forum like ur a 13 year old girl not a 39 year old man. i was jst trying to get you to fight me man dont take it personal and then you pos it in here lol. man i dont take this game as serious as yous i just play it for fun . it sucks that you guys feel that way but no way am i a ducker. say what yous want it dosnt really bother me caus i just play this for fun i just want a fair go of it please

Ok tough guy. Was just trying to find out who you are, now I know. I too play this for fun, and do not call people who deny my challenges a pussy.
And, I can tell by your post that you do not take it personal.
Oh, and download a spell checker. It can be your friend. You talk/type like you are challenged. Sorry.

sweet bro no hard feelings . i know im not a good speller please dnt hold it against me k . il see you round . and you could of just asked me who i was instead but like i said no hard feelings.

#65107 - 09/18/08 01:55 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
seavillebri1

Loc: South Jersey
I've had the same experience with Club Casual as the others. I had a couple of hw's in the EFC when he had Titan there. He kept challenging the one he had a big and stat advantage. I finally took the challenge from him and won and he kept spamming challenges to the same guy. Kept calling me a ducker after I beat him. Of course my other guy who was pretty evenly matched he kept ignoring. I don't care if people want to be picky with who they fight but don't call other people duckers when you do the same thing.

#65108 - 09/18/08 02:00 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Quote:
I've had the same experience with Club Casual as the others. I had a couple of hw's in the EFC when he had Titan there. He kept challenging the one he had a big and stat advantage. I finally took the challenge from him and won and he kept spamming challenges to the same guy. Kept calling me a ducker after I beat him. Of course my other guy who was pretty evenly matched he kept ignoring. I don't care if people want to be picky with who they fight but don't call other people duckers when you do the same thing.

bro what r u on about. iv never come in here and called anyone a ducker. i do accept most challenges that at least iv got a chance in. and i never come in here and whine about anyone k. like i said i just come on here for a bit of fun in my spare time . i talk a bit of smack and get it back i never take it personal or take it to far . i just want a fair go it just disapoints me that people come and post shit about me cause i just want a fair go of it

#65109 - 09/18/08 02:00 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Quote:

bro what r u on about. iv never come in here and called anyone a ducker. i do accept most challenges that at least iv got a chance in. and i never come in here and whine about anyone k. like i said i just come on here for a bit of fun in my spare time . i talk a bit of smack and get it back i never take it personal or take it to far . i just want a fair go it just disapoints me that people come and post shit about me cause i just want a fair go of it

#65110 - 09/18/08 02:04 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
seavillebri1

Loc: South Jersey
Quote:
Quote:

That's the problem, you don't want a fair go of it. You only want fights that you have a high% chance to win. And that's ok because the object of the game is to win. But then you go on other people's pages and call them a pussy when you do the exact same thing.

#65111 - 09/18/08 02:11 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the problem, you don't want a fair go of it. You only want fights that you have a high% chance to win. And that's ok because the object of the game is to win. But then you go on other people's pages and call them a pussy when you do the exact same thing.

bro i wana fight in fights i have a chance in yea . and if someone plays me out for not accepting ther challenge for example and calls me pussy then i just take it on the chin because its just a game and nothin serious and plus id deserv it lol. i dnt come in here and start posting about it do I?? man i do jus want a fair go . im not a bad person. and whers the camps that dont hate me posting in here lol cause believe i or not ther is alot of camps that im all good with lol

#65112 - 09/18/08 04:18 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

I do not mind a little smack talk. I have some friends on here, and we do that to each other all the time. I have/had no idea who you are/were and our first interaction is you calling me a pussy. So yeah, I came in here to find out who knew you, and if that was your common practice. Like I said, now I know, and now I know how to take you.
You're right, no hard feelings.
I was serious about the spell checker though. It was a crack, but in all honesty, I use it. lol Easy to download, and use. Keeps me from looking too dumb.

#65113 - 09/19/08 12:19 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
I've have no problems him. He has almost always excepted fights from my camps. When I was really new to the game he was the first "vet" to leave a positive message on my team page. He has never left any thing but positive stuff on my fighter's pages either. Not even smack. I've never fought him for a title though. Then again, I never talk smack or trash anyone on here or anywhere else. So, maybe if you give it then you'll receive it? I judge everyone by how they treat ME, not everyone else. So far he has been cool...

Team Smacku

Fight School

#65114 - 09/19/08 02:12 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Klok

Quote:
man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ?? G row you post shit in this forum like ur a 13 year old girl not a 39 year old man. i was jst trying to get you to fight me man dont take it personal and then you pos it in here lol. man i dont take this game as serious as yous i just play it for fun . it sucks that you guys feel that way but no way am i a ducker. say what yous want it dosnt really bother me caus i just play this for fun i just want a fair go of it please
You got them in my signature.

#334129 - 05/09/12 08:43 AM Re: Club casual [Re: Klok]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
LOL

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (Gyptian, Simon, Turbo), 955 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod