Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#65096 - 09/18/08 05:46 AM Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Who is this? Just wondering if he/she is always so friendly. I have a challenge up to the champ of Glory. Not sure if he will accept or not, but am waiting to see. So Club Casual challenges me, and I decline. He leaves me a comment calling me a pussy.....lol. I love keyboard warriors!!

#65097 - 09/18/08 06:23 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Loc: From New Zealand But currently...
Quote:
Who is this? Just wondering if he/she is always so friendly. I have a challenge up to the champ of Glory. Not sure if he will accept or not, but am waiting to see. So Club Casual challenges me, and I decline. He leaves me a comment calling me a pussy.....lol. I love keyboard warriors!!

lol comon bro . how old r u??[/img]

#65098 - 09/18/08 06:33 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
Quote:

lol comon bro . how old r u??[/img]

I am 39. I responded with.......
"Well now, that was just uncalled for. You kiss your mother with that mouth? I am a pussy for challenging the champ?? Gotcha man."

#65099 - 09/18/08 06:55 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Klok

Club Casual is one of biggest duckers in mmarmy. He won't fight you even if you send him challenges he has big advantages. He will accept title fights and rookies against his very experienced guys. He and Benshido won't ever get title shot from me.

#65100 - 09/18/08 07:02 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
Club Casual is one of biggest duckers in mmarmy. He won't fight you even if you send him challenges he has big advantages. He will accept title fights and rookies against his very experienced guys. He and Benshido won't ever get title shot from me.

Good to know, thank you. His guy did have a big style advantage as well. You can look at my guys record. When he has been champ, he fights the number one contender, unless he just beat them, then he goes to the next in line.

#65101 - 09/18/08 07:03 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Geezhound

Loc: NEPA
If I'm not mistaken, he was a big-time HW vs LW bully before the game update ended that shit.

Hard Knocks
I'm member #317 and I've NEVER had a fighter ranked #1. Just sayin'

#65102 - 09/18/08 07:04 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Crippler

Loc: Maryland
Quote:

Ducker if he does not have an advantage, ive probably fought his 80+ fight guys with most of my under 20-30 fight guys, just because i really dont feel like looking for fights, i just accept. But if its for a title, he wont get a shot ever.

#65103 - 09/18/08 07:27 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
Quote:

Ducker if he does not have an advantage, ive probably fought his 80+ fight guys with most of my under 20-30 fight guys, just because i really dont feel like looking for fights, i just accept. But if its for a title, he wont get a shot ever.

Well, that definitely settles it.

#65104 - 09/18/08 01:24 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ?? G row you post shit in this forum like ur a 13 year old girl not a 39 year old man. i was jst trying to get you to fight me man dont take it personal and then you pos it in here lol. man i dont take this game as serious as yous i just play it for fun . it sucks that you guys feel that way but no way am i a ducker. say what yous want it dosnt really bother me caus i just play this for fun i just want a fair go of it please

#65105 - 09/18/08 01:37 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

Quote:
man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ?? G row you post shit in this forum like ur a 13 year old girl not a 39 year old man. i was jst trying to get you to fight me man dont take it personal and then you pos it in here lol. man i dont take this game as serious as yous i just play it for fun . it sucks that you guys feel that way but no way am i a ducker. say what yous want it dosnt really bother me caus i just play this for fun i just want a fair go of it please

Ok tough guy. Was just trying to find out who you are, now I know. I too play this for fun, and do not call people who deny my challenges a pussy.
And, I can tell by your post that you do not take it personal.
Oh, and download a spell checker. It can be your friend. You talk/type like you are challenged. Sorry.

#65106 - 09/18/08 01:55 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Quote:
Quote:

Ok tough guy. Was just trying to find out who you are, now I know. I too play this for fun, and do not call people who deny my challenges a pussy.
And, I can tell by your post that you do not take it personal.
Oh, and download a spell checker. It can be your friend. You talk/type like you are challenged. Sorry.

sweet bro no hard feelings . i know im not a good speller please dnt hold it against me k . il see you round . and you could of just asked me who i was instead but like i said no hard feelings.

#65107 - 09/18/08 01:55 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
seavillebri1

Loc: South Jersey
I've had the same experience with Club Casual as the others. I had a couple of hw's in the EFC when he had Titan there. He kept challenging the one he had a big and stat advantage. I finally took the challenge from him and won and he kept spamming challenges to the same guy. Kept calling me a ducker after I beat him. Of course my other guy who was pretty evenly matched he kept ignoring. I don't care if people want to be picky with who they fight but don't call other people duckers when you do the same thing.

#65108 - 09/18/08 02:00 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Quote:
I've had the same experience with Club Casual as the others. I had a couple of hw's in the EFC when he had Titan there. He kept challenging the one he had a big and stat advantage. I finally took the challenge from him and won and he kept spamming challenges to the same guy. Kept calling me a ducker after I beat him. Of course my other guy who was pretty evenly matched he kept ignoring. I don't care if people want to be picky with who they fight but don't call other people duckers when you do the same thing.

bro what r u on about. iv never come in here and called anyone a ducker. i do accept most challenges that at least iv got a chance in. and i never come in here and whine about anyone k. like i said i just come on here for a bit of fun in my spare time . i talk a bit of smack and get it back i never take it personal or take it to far . i just want a fair go it just disapoints me that people come and post shit about me cause i just want a fair go of it

#65109 - 09/18/08 02:00 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Quote:

bro what r u on about. iv never come in here and called anyone a ducker. i do accept most challenges that at least iv got a chance in. and i never come in here and whine about anyone k. like i said i just come on here for a bit of fun in my spare time . i talk a bit of smack and get it back i never take it personal or take it to far . i just want a fair go it just disapoints me that people come and post shit about me cause i just want a fair go of it

#65110 - 09/18/08 02:04 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
seavillebri1

Loc: South Jersey
Quote:
Quote:

That's the problem, you don't want a fair go of it. You only want fights that you have a high% chance to win. And that's ok because the object of the game is to win. But then you go on other people's pages and call them a pussy when you do the exact same thing.

#65111 - 09/18/08 02:11 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Fletcher

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the problem, you don't want a fair go of it. You only want fights that you have a high% chance to win. And that's ok because the object of the game is to win. But then you go on other people's pages and call them a pussy when you do the exact same thing.

bro i wana fight in fights i have a chance in yea . and if someone plays me out for not accepting ther challenge for example and calls me pussy then i just take it on the chin because its just a game and nothin serious and plus id deserv it lol. i dnt come in here and start posting about it do I?? man i do jus want a fair go . im not a bad person. and whers the camps that dont hate me posting in here lol cause believe i or not ther is alot of camps that im all good with lol

#65112 - 09/18/08 04:18 PM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
G-ROW

I do not mind a little smack talk. I have some friends on here, and we do that to each other all the time. I have/had no idea who you are/were and our first interaction is you calling me a pussy. So yeah, I came in here to find out who knew you, and if that was your common practice. Like I said, now I know, and now I know how to take you.
You're right, no hard feelings.
I was serious about the spell checker though. It was a crack, but in all honesty, I use it. lol Easy to download, and use. Keeps me from looking too dumb.

#65113 - 09/19/08 12:19 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
I've have no problems him. He has almost always excepted fights from my camps. When I was really new to the game he was the first "vet" to leave a positive message on my team page. He has never left any thing but positive stuff on my fighter's pages either. Not even smack. I've never fought him for a title though. Then again, I never talk smack or trash anyone on here or anywhere else. So, maybe if you give it then you'll receive it? I judge everyone by how they treat ME, not everyone else. So far he has been cool...

Team Smacku

Fight School

#65114 - 09/19/08 02:12 AM Re: Club casual [Re: seavillebri1]
Klok

Quote:
You got them in my signature.

#334129 - 05/09/12 08:43 AM Re: Club casual [Re: Klok]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
LOL

#334130 - 05/09/12 08:53 AM Re: Club casual [Re: ChiefBD]
Pepster

Funny this dude still plays the same way 4 years later lol.

#334135 - 05/09/12 09:25 AM Re: Club casual [Re: Pepster]
G-ROW

This thread is old as hell.
I get along fine with Fletch, we just had a rough start is all.

#334144 - 05/09/12 10:24 AM Re: Club casual [Re: Fletcher]
Bonedaddy

> Registered: 12/18/08
Originally Posted By: Fletcher
man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ??

to me, that comment is the funniest comment in this whole thread, if you have to ask, you don't deserve to be here

The Simyard Fight Team, you can ban us, but you can't beat us

#334146 - 05/09/12 10:45 AM Re: Club casual [Re: Bonedaddy]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: Bonedaddy
man thats all bullshit that im a ducker and all that i play this game fair and square . whats kloks camp name ??

to me, that comment is the funniest comment in this whole thread, if you have to ask, you don't deserve to be here

This is an old thread that i came across earlier today so Klok may have not been quite the name that he is today. IDK though.

#334153 - 05/09/12 11:31 AM Re: Club casual [Re: ChiefBD]
Mr. Wunderful

Chief is the king of old thread discovery.

#334210 - 05/09/12 04:11 PM Re: Club casual [Re: ChiefBD]
Trite

Originally Posted By: ChiefBD
Originally Posted By: Bonedaddy

This is an old thread that i came across earlier today so Klok may have not been quite the name that he is today. IDK though.

Had it in his signature back then bro.

#477182 - 11/17/17 07:25 PM Re: Club casual [Re: Trite]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
Interesting...

#477188 - 11/18/17 12:00 AM Re: Club casual [Re: G-ROW]
Tok

Loc: France
LOL this came from 2008 ! Remenber well of that benshido guy KloK talked about !

Tok Fighting System: http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display.php?id=4718

#477189 - 11/18/17 12:08 AM Re: Club casual [Re: Tok]
Matty

Peasant = fletcher then??

#477203 - 11/18/17 05:03 PM Re: Club casual [Re: Matty]
OEJ

Loc: Canada
Yeah I noticed months ago he had someone commenting on his page from years ago calling him fletch. Might still be there.

#505645 - 09/28/20 01:17 AM Re: Club casual [Re: OEJ]
Trite

The guy is still stat raping, ducking, and acting like he does not know what he is doing. Obvious troll who adds nothing to the game. If anyone needed a ban hammer lol.

#508467 - 02/18/21 05:03 PM Re: Club casual [Re: Trite]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
Bump

#508469 - 02/18/21 05:19 PM Re: Club casual [Re: ATTBoxer]
DrinkDrankCrunk

man that tlcs superhero sig was dope

#508504 - 02/19/21 01:44 AM Re: Club casual [Re: OEJ]
Matty

So is touchbutt the latest camp of his to play by his rules?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Turbo), 132 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod