Not sure if he belongs in the Hall of Records, but I decided to post anyways, since Masayo is the first elite fighter I've trained.

Some of you may remember the Special Championship Edition of Torarenbo Magazine I posted due to his first title win. Or you may remember him from the Up and Comers thread. Well, this is the same guy.

Masayo "The Silver Wolf" Koshin

Final Record (72-49)
Final/Highest Rank: #57
1x Shaato Lightweight Champion

Although he only won one title in his career, he was the first fighter I had that made it to the EFC and even made it within title contention immediately before retiring. Went out on a 3 fight win streak.

Some highlights of his career:

This fight made me believe Masayo could go far, since he managed to cut weight and win his debut (something my fighters never seem to do).
MMA Debut vs. Zack Foster

This is his lone title victory.
Shaato Lightweight Championship vs. Brad Simmons

His first fight in a large organization - he had butterflies before this match, but managed to overcome them.
Delirium Debut vs. Viktor "Vee Gee" Gerasimov

A huge upset win over a fighter that at the time outclassed him. Accepted the fight because Bif was ranked below me and I felt he deserved a chance to move up, even at Masayo's expense. Wasn't expecting to win at all.
Big Upset vs. Bif "Crazy" Hart

Can't just focus on Masayo's ups... this is the first time he had even been finished, had previously only lost on decisions. Masayo went in thinking he would win the match, only to be shocked. This defeat made him train harder to improve himself.
First Stoppage defeat vs. Robbie McConomy

Masayo struggled in Delirium, but just as he was about to buy out his contract and pay more dues in the lower orgs, he reached inside himself and pulled out a strong win.
Confidence boosting win vs.Dory Harris

This was certain defeat, but I decided to take the fight because it was the first time I had ever fought someone from an elite camp: iCe MMA Academy. This fight was the one that truly showed that Masayo was now a major player in MMA. Ultimately futile, but Masayo put up a brave effort nonetheless.
Brave in Defeat vs. Michio Shiba

Masayo struggled initially in Glory, but with this win, proved he could hang in Japan's premier organization.
GLORY win vs. Matt Ross

Another massive upset, having taken the fight for the same reason I fought Bif Hart - because statistically he outclassed me and deserved a chance to defeat me and move up the rankings. Little did anyone know that Masayo would display his ability to submit people as well, displaying his true well-roundedness.
Upset Shocker vs. Dave "The Destroyer" Parker

Possibly Masayo's most impressive and emphatic win.
Flying Knee KO vs. Ty "Not In The Face" Rogers

Initially struggled in the EFC, fueling talk of being cut by the EFC, but managed to earn his keep with a convincing win.
First big win in EFC vs. Ignacio Lopez

Masayo's farewell fight, a win over a tough opponent.
Final fight vs. Walter "Gimme My Nickle Back" Jach

Finally, two friendly rivalries:
vs. Billy Hughes

First Fight

Second Fight - Another Stoppage

Little did Masayo know that Billy had only been working on some new moves - this time Billy would bring his impressive NCAA wrestling pedigree to the Octagon.

Third Fight - Sweet Revenge

Billy's chance to even up the series.
Final Fight

vs. Spencer "The Champ" Foster

Three all-out wars
First Fight

Second Fight, now in the EFC

Respect

Final Record
72 Wins
- 29 KO/TKO
- 1 Submission
- 11 Unanimous Decisions
- 31 Split Decisions
49 Losses
- 10 KO/TKO
- 3 Submission
- 8 Unanimous Decisions
- 28 Split Decisions

As you can see, he's been in a lot of wars. I hope you enjoyed looking over the career of Masayo "The Silver Wolf" Koshin, to date the greatest fighter produced by Torarenbo, it's first and to date only champion and the first inductee to the Torarenbo Hall Of Fame!