25 and Over!

-Event begins Monday the 7th of March
-Legends event
-NO SUPER RECRUITS
-Legends highest rank #25 or worse, so no fighters that retired with a highest rank of #25 or better
-Each alliance submits a roster of 7 legends for the event (Rosters submission deadline is start date)

Will use alliance standings after Triad Trials 2 to determine order of matchups.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
The way this event works is as follows...

After all alliance legend rosters have been submitted to me round 1 matchmaking will be decided by current alliance standings after the last event. Once an alliance has their matchup they have 2 days MAX to complete ALL 7 fights regardless of if an alliance wins 4 fights before the rest are completed.

For example Round 1 will look like...

SFL vs THC
TC vs DBA
TLCS vs CC
FWAM get a bye for the round

Each matchup will then look like this...

SFL pick fight 1
THC then pick fights 2 and 3
SFL then pick fights 4 and 5
THC then pick fights 6 and 7

The alliance on the LEFT picks fights 1, 4 and 5
The alliance on the RIGHT picks fights 2, 3, 6 and 7

Once all 7 matches are complete i will update the event standings so make sure you complete ALL 7 fights please.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now... as this is a legend event i will allow 2 days MAX per round UNLESS something stops people coming online for 2 days.

After all alliances have completed their 7 fights in Round 1 i will rotate the matchups and Round 2 can begin. This event will last 7 rounds so each alliance will face off once and have a bye round once.

After all 7 rounds are the complete the alliance with the most ROUND wins will win the event, but in event of a tie the most FIGHT wins will decide the winner.

***Rosters can be PM'd to me and Chief as soon as they are ready***

***Each alliance has ONE roster of 7 fighters for the entire event***

***All 7 fight picks can be made at the start of a round if opposing alliances members are online to pick each fight there and then OR fights can be picked individually after each fight, whichever is agreed upon***