As a man that has ran many of these kinds of camps, I think they shouldn't be a thing anymore, mainly because they contribute nothing to the game other than skewing the active fighters number. Furthermore, they, more often than not, end up wasting SRs that could've either gone to a regular player with a camp that has trainers or a novice, that might benefit from that little boost in stats an SR could give.

I'm not calling for SR fishing camps to be banned, but I would encourage players that, like me, have made more than a dozen camps for this very purpose to simply retire all of the fighters in said camps or at least let them die a slow death, and to stop recruiting on there.

Think about it, why would you actually want to recruit an SR in a camp that has no active fighters, no equipment and no trainers? It will only lead to dissapointment when that fighter does not live up to your expectations.

I also made a poll to see what the opinion surrounding these camps is.
Should these camps be allowed?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted starting: 09/14/18 12:33 PM
View the results of this poll.

Shit went down, sig updated accordingly.

Camps:
Deathlocks

No, I do not have any other camps in my possession, to suggest otherwise would be libel.

Sometimes I forget what my AV is, then a big smile adorns my beautiful latino face upon recognition. smile