Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#431 - 01/31/08 10:25 AM Stinker [Re: fisticuffking]
noahfromlb

Round 1
"the Red Devil" keeps "The Bomber" at a distance with some well timed jabs. Brett blocks a strong high kick from Michael and counters with a devastating left hook. Michael Howard moves in to press the action, but Brett 62 lands a heavy back kick. Michael connects with a right that puts Brett off balance tumbling to the mat, as Michael towers over him. Round 1 comes to a close.

Round 2
Howard attempts to clinch, but Brett connects with an uppercut to the jaw. Brett snaps back the head of Howard with a stiff jab. Howard keeps "The Bomber" at a distance with some well timed jabs. Michael throws a powerful left hook, but is met with a strong jab from 62. Michael Howard keeps Brett 62 at a distance with some well timed jabs. Howard sends "The Bomber" to the mat with a well timed jab, falling into his guard.Round 2 comes to a close.

Round 3
"the Red Devil" attempts a takedown, but 62 clumsily falls down without much provocation. Michael Howard drops a huge strike to Brett 62s chin, landing into his guard. Michael drops some good punches while being caught in the guard. Michael Howard drops a few strong punches, opening up "The Bombers" guard, giving him a chance to pass to mount. Brett 62 attempts to escape mount but has no luck. Brett 62 gives his back up trying to escape the mount. Michael sinks a deep rear naked choke, but 62 just barely rolls to his back in time. Michael now has full mount. 62 gives his back up trying to escape the mount. Round 3 is over.

Brett "The Bomber" 62 wins by Split Decision

How did I lose that one?? Round 1 I knocked his ass to the mat. Round 2 I knocked his ass again to the mat. And round 3 was pretty much all me again. In real life (yes i know its a game) the fighter would not lose 1 round let alone 2 rounds if he knocks a fighter to the mat twice.

#432 - 01/31/08 10:27 AM Re: Stinker [Re: fisticuffking]
Forgeron

Loc: Canada
Like I said to a previous post man, you can't complain if you lose a fight be decision, it happens to everyone. If you're upset about it, train your fighters to finish the fight, so you wont leave it up to the 'judges'

#433 - 01/31/08 11:38 AM Re: Stinker [Re: fisticuffking]
noahfromlb

lol yeah you're right.

Who's Online
1 Registered (Fedor McGeeno), 1029 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod