Sample submission:

Triad Trials

Start Sunday march 8

Roster of 3 fighters per weight class (no alternates allowed)

Limit of 1 fighter per coach per weight class per Trial (a coach may have submissions for all five weight classes)

When submitting rosters each fighter must be assigned a number (1,2 or 3)...this will determine matchups

Rosters will pm'd to chief...once he has all rosters then he will pm me so that I can post the matchups

Trial 1 roster submission will be due Sunday March 8 at 8pm...once chief sends them then I will post them...once they are posted all fights all fights will have the rest of that reset and the next two to be completed

Trial 2 roster submission will begin the following reset after Trial 1's completion and alliances will have until 8pm two days later to submit them...fight rules are the same

Trial 3 roster submissions will follow the same pattern as Trial 2

Once all three trials are completed the final scores will be posted and round two match ups will be posted

This will be a double elimination tournament

Medals will be awarded to to the winning alliance (alliance members who had fighters participate)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scoring:
Forfeit : 1.5pts
Sd = 1pt
Ud =2pt
Finish = 3pt
Total points for entire round determine winner (tiebreaker is most wins)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1
Trial 1
LW Preliator...1 mig (2) big t (3) ippo
WW EFC...1 santa (2) Warren (3) Fistk
MW WLOF...1 foul (2) tone (3) BFC
LHW Preliator...1 Madlib (2) Ryzo (3) Jarnoh
HW EFC... 1 Jid (2) vroy (3) philcam

Trial 2
LW EFC...3 more fighters...can be the same or different as the first trial
WW Preliator
MW EFC...just remember that no coach can have more than one guy for any weight in
LHW WLOF...a single trial...you can possibly use the same guy in all 3 I suppose
HW Preliator

Trial 3
LW Preliator
WW EFC
MW Preliator
LHW EFC
HW EFC

Does that help?

The numbers will again be used to create the matchups

When chief sends them to me then I will make a post where the matchups are clear and the results and scoring can be updated

Migrantworkers