Psst (I was doing the same thing at first), you only lose 2/4/6 since your guys are in the uniforms. It's the winner that gets the bonus point so they get +7 but you only get -6.

EDIT: Okay, as Captain points out you only lose 1/3/5 since you're also getting a bonus point for your uniform. I made a chart for myself since I hate math:

POSSIBLE SCORES

Finish win over another fighter in the competition: +7 points, +5 if not wearing uniform
UD win over another fighter in the competition: +5 points, +3 if not wearing uniform
SD win over another fighter in the competition: +3 points, +1 if not wearing uniform

Finish win over a fighter not in the competition: +4 points, +2 if not wearing uniform
UD win over a fighter not in the competition: +3 points, +1 if not wearing uniform
SD win over a fighter not in the competition: +2 points, 0 if not wearing uniform

Finish loss to another fighter in the competition: -5 points, -7 if not wearing uniform
UD loss to another fighter in the competition: -3 points, -5 if not wearing uniform
SD loss to another fighter in the competition: -1 point, -3 if not wearing uniform

Finish loss to a fighter not in the competition: -2 points, -4 if not wearing uniform
UD loss to a fighter not in the competition: -1 points, -3 if not wearing uniform
SD loss to a fighter not in the competition: 0 points, -2 if not wearing uniform

Edited by UngratefulDead (07/18/17 10:53 AM)

International Top Teams