Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#335698 - 05/24/12 07:13 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Warren]
Grapple420

Originally Posted By: Warren

2. Any... Any, true Alliance Event should be sanctioned by the powers to be and should not show any bias towards a Coach or Alliance.

Capitalizing on a short moment of lucidity, Warren makes the best point in the entire thread. Ironically enough, it was the same point that caused this giant poopfest.

#335705 - 05/24/12 08:52 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Warren]
JeyJey

Loc: france
Originally Posted By: Warren

1. If this is truely an alliance competition there should be no exclusions, just because someone lays claim to running the event and has a beef with another. The person running an "Alliance Event" should not have that power.

+1

#335744 - 05/25/12 05:03 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Ho Brah!]
Pepster

Originally Posted By: ho brah!
Originally Posted By: harrier
And have stated that by being spiteful win is going to cost himself the ability to give out medals becuase of it. Like someone in the company made mention too... Guess some actions have consequences.

this is so off its funny the only thing that could pos stop medals being awarded is THC not competing NOT Wun saying grapple cant be part of it. Wun is in no way stopping THC from competing THC is stopping themselves, you can be mad at Wun all you want but dont try and put the blame for something your alliance is choosing to do on him. THC and Wun both may have their panties in a bunch but THC alone is @#$%@#$ it up for everyone else by throwing a fit. the cold hard fact of it is that stopping medals being awarded if that does happen will fall solely on THC and THC alone. two wrongs dont make a right fellas and actions that penalize multiple groups rather than 1 person or one group are far more SPITEFUL.

cant wait to read the next 10 THC posts repeating the same crap that ive already read 20 times over. fight or dont fight i couldnt care less but shut the @#$% up about it already.

P.S. sorry if i hurt anyones feelings as i can see there are some sensitive people on this thread.

So lets say say I want to start an alliance event. Since I don't like you, I'm not gonna let you participate. I think you would be a little upset. Hell your alliance might not want to compete without you. Then they might sit out. Oh wait this all sounds really familiar. Next event we have we'll just ban the key coaches from an alliance so we can collect the spoils, if that's the precedent you want to set.

#335756 - 05/25/12 06:27 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Pepster]
Big Ace

Loc: Canada
The long of the short of this is it's Wun's event and it's optional to participate in.

Wun puts in the work - he makes the rules. Accept them as they are - or as THC demonstrated - don't. I don't begrudge them for it.

If someone here feels this is injust - then make a new G4G in the spirit that you see fit. I have a feeling Wun isn't going to create events any more - so we need more coaches with initiative to keep alliance events alive.

Anyone who complained - I dare you to start an alliance event. If you don't want to put in the work - then STFU. It's self-defeating.

Groundhogs
MAXX

#335763 - 05/25/12 07:29 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Big Ace]
Darksied

Originally Posted By: Big Ace
The long of the short of this is it's Wun's event and it's optional to participate in.

Probably the only real point Wun has, he did create the G4G

Wun puts in the work - he makes the rules. Accept them as they are - or as THC demonstrated - don't. I don't begrudge them for it.

Yes, but discluding someone for something he started, kinda failing there

If someone here feels this is injust - then make a new G4G in the spirit that you see fit. I have a feeling Wun isn't going to create events any more - so we need more coaches with initiative to keep alliance events alive.

The general rules are fine, that's not the issue, it's the disclusion cause of this childish bullshit is where the issue lies

Anyone who complained - I dare you to start an alliance event. If you don't want to put in the work - then STFU. It's self-defeating.

Starting isn't so hard, it's getting everyone to play.

migrantworkers: see abs...i am not as dumb as you think i am
abalest: lol, i never thought you were dumb, just old and senile

#335764 - 05/25/12 07:33 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: ChiefBD]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: ChiefBD
It's over. Event has started. Move on.

#335765 - 05/25/12 07:34 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: ChiefBD]
Darksied

Originally Posted By: ChiefBD
No one listens to me.

#335769 - 05/25/12 07:42 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Darksied]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
You should try it sometime. Might help.

If you can pull yourself away from juggling Soviet's balls in your mouth.

#335771 - 05/25/12 07:51 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Darksied]
Big Ace

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: Darksied
Originally Posted By: Big Ace

Probably the only real point Wun has, he did create the G4G

Yes, but discluding someone for something he started, kinda failing there

The general rules are fine, that's not the issue, it's the disclusion cause of this childish bullshit is where the issue lies

Starting isn't so hard, it's getting everyone to play.

Sounds like an excuse to me if I've never heard one.

Groundhogs
MAXX

#335772 - 05/25/12 07:52 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: ChiefBD]
Darksied

Try what, actually have an idea what's going on, already got that sunshine.

And yes, because anything I say has anything to do with Sov, how about you you pry your mouth away from Wun's balls long enough to see what's actually going on?

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (BlimBlapZing, DrinkDrankCrunk, Gyptian), 1086 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod