Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#505317 - 09/07/20 08:36 PM Re: Special Recruits [Re: Migrantworkers]
Black-Santa

Loc: Lowell, MA
I have recruited one i believe since they have existed. there might have been another. I dont remember. The one I do remember was average at best.

#505322 - 09/08/20 06:50 AM Re: Special Recruits [Re: Migrantworkers]
TheGrimContango

Loc: TX
Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers

Yep, I've seen those and thanks for pointing me to them, but I was wondering if anyone had an actual fighter who was recruited with specialness that they might share. Because...I don't believe they exist. wink

#505323 - 09/08/20 07:13 AM Re: Special Recruits [Re: TheGrimContango]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: TheGrimContango

Yep, I've seen those and thanks for pointing me to them, but I was wondering if anyone had an actual fighter who was recruited with specialness that they might share. Because...I don't believe they exist. wink

http://mmarmy.com/fighter_display.php?id=1635254

That was the SR that I had recruited. He had a mediocre career.

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#505326 - 09/08/20 10:41 AM Re: Special Recruits [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
TheGrimContango

Originally Posted By: SbrbnHstlr

http://mmarmy.com/fighter_display.php?id=1635254

That was the SR that I had recruited. He had a mediocre career.

Very cool to see. Thank you so much for sharing. That dude was a stat monster!

#505327 - 09/08/20 11:05 AM Re: Special Recruits [Re: TheGrimContango]
Matty

proof that just because you get an SR, it doesnt mean your on course for masses of success, think most coaches have proof of that too, as awesome as it is, getting one is not all efc belts and shit loads of wins lol, i reckon most coaches probably have more bad SRs than great ones

#505329 - 09/08/20 12:10 PM Re: Special Recruits [Re: Matty]
TheGrimContango

Originally Posted By: Matty
proof that just because you get an SR, it doesnt mean your on course for masses of success, think most coaches have proof of that too, as awesome as it is, getting one is not all efc belts and shit loads of wins lol, i reckon most coaches probably have more bad SRs than great ones

Understood. I would argue that that particular guy might have benefitted from a different fight style, but then I keep thinking I have something figured out and go on a 5 fight losing streak with an unbeatable combination. Lots to learn here, and no criticism intended. Just speculating which is all you can do with what might have been.

#505330 - 09/08/20 12:12 PM Re: Special Recruits [Re: TheGrimContango]
Matty

yeh dont think any of your comments will be taken as criticism smile always good to have newer guys posting questions etc and trying to learn the game, keep them coming laugh

#505332 - 09/08/20 01:14 PM Re: Special Recruits [Re: Marcelo Luiz Riz]
TheGrimContango

Whoa! Did Rickson train him?! If nothing else, I might redraft my camp until someone has synergy with him! Preserve that legacy!

#505333 - 09/08/20 01:16 PM Re: Special Recruits [Re: Marcelo Luiz Riz]
TheGrimContango

Originally Posted By: Marcelo Luiz Riz
Anyone have a SR they would like to share as an example? I looked through the top rankings with no luck.

got him yesterday

http://www.mmarmy.com/fighter_stats.php?id=1651648

I guess I posted in the wrong place, but that dude is IMPRESSIVE! Definitely would find someone who has synergy with him and preserve that legacy.

#505476 - 09/18/20 06:15 AM Re: Special Recruits [Re: TheGrimContango]
TheGrimContango

He's no Josh Fleming, but I got my first SR! Pretty exciting, though as stated above, skill wise, he's not really anything special.

http://www.mmarmy.com/fighter_stats.php?id=1653428

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
2 Registered (CatHerder, Turbo), 1032 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod