Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#514140 - 07/22/23 06:58 PM MMABarbie
MI Yayo

Loc: FL
MMABarbie in a nutshell (hide your boners you weirdos):

SiO = OP

game needs more oxygen pumped into it then Jamie Foxx after the moderna triple jab.

THC alliance banner is offensive. all that white privilege is disgusting and nobody wants to see that.

these "men" on the forums are super sheep. gay for the stay and have their pronouns attached to their profile. especially DrinkDrankDrunk (sounds like a date grapist tbh).

MMABarbie WVR system is broke. America not being #1 at boxing, wrestling, and everything else is borderline fascism. best boxers in the world? american. best wrestlers in the world? american. even the best bjj guy in the world is american now.

#MAGA

some of these styles are not effective in irl combat sports and should be borderline autoloss. sway and slay is something kevin spacey does to tweens in the urinal.

some of these style vs style strengths vs weaknesses make no sense.

just because Anderson Silva got flying heel hooked that one time by a little North Korean doesn't mean flying submission beats Muay Thai. in fact pulling guard or doing cartwheel submission shit can get you curb stomped vs legitimate muay thai fighters.

try that flying shit on a real top G and get smeshed on the cobbles

rant over sleep

#514143 - 07/22/23 09:46 PM Re: MMABarbie [Re: MI Yayo]
DrinkDrankCrunk

maybe focus on the game not the forum for now tough guy til you get a fighter above #9 overall. no one gives a fuck about your stale edgy takes.

better yet go back to mma tycoon.

also grow up you loser. feel like i'm back in junior high. keep my name and alliance out of your mouth.

if you want to set up some lfights with me or dba wants to throw down vs thc lets go.

#514144 - 07/22/23 09:47 PM Re: MMABarbie [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
DrinkDrankCrunk

livin rent free. got thc logo in his sig. fucking rookie.

#514145 - 07/22/23 10:34 PM Re: MMABarbie [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Thought this was going to be a thread about awesome customizations throughout history.

#514146 - 07/23/23 12:04 AM Re: MMABarbie [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

Would be a lot cooler if it was

#514147 - 07/23/23 02:29 AM Re: MMABarbie [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
MI Yayo

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk

better yet go back to mma tycoon.

that's like telling somebody to stay out the homeless camp in san fransisco and go back to their mansion in silicon valley lol

mmatycoon has more active users and more active forum confused

question. how many of those white guys in your banner belong on a list? not allowed within 1000 ft of a school?

looks like a bunch of diddlers to me. especially your avatar. the most diddly looking mfkr i've ever seen. definitely has more cp saved to his pc than hunter biden's laptop.

#MAGA #MAGA #MAGA

#514148 - 07/23/23 02:30 AM Re: MMABarbie [Re: Trite]
MI Yayo

Originally Posted By: Trite
Thought this was going to be a thread about awesome customizations throughout history.

if you could click on fighter, copy image, and share. would be way easier to do that. right now you just get the fighter hair when you open image link.

#514149 - 07/23/23 02:34 AM Re: MMABarbie [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
MI Yayo

livin rent free. got thc convicted fight club logo in his sig. fucking rookie.

only place i'm livin rent free is your momma's house

#514150 - 07/23/23 11:30 AM Re: MMABarbie [Re: MI Yayo]
DrinkDrankCrunk

All those replies but forgot to address my challenge...

#514151 - 07/23/23 12:16 PM Re: MMABarbie [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
MI Yayo

All those replies but forgot to address my challenge...

If you haven't noticed I accept every fight offer I get sent.

We've crossed swords many times since the return of White Jesus.

Sometimes my camp wins, sometimes my camp loses.

Casual mode ftw.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Gyptian), 1072 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod