Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#335352 - 05/23/12 09:14 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
Mr. Judo

I also think its pretty childish to uninclude grap do to a personal reason. This event is to see which alliance is the best. If 1 is handicapped because of a personal grudge it's a pretty petty thing to do. If u have a grudge whoop him in the event. I say this as a neutral force

#335398 - 05/23/12 03:02 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Mr. Judo]
Teshore

Loc: Las Vegas
the childish thing was for grapple to try and troll wun in the other thread. guess sometimes there are consequences.

#335406 - 05/23/12 04:19 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Teshore]
Soviet

so punish our entire alliance cuz a few people had a personal disagreement? lol. its called adding suspense and fuel for competition, if someone talks shit to me, i WANT to compete vs them and beat them, not BAN them just because i dont want to deal with the possibility of losing to them. if you cant take a little bit of shit talk you are clearly playing the wrong game guys, no offense.

honestly, we dont wanna make a big deal out of anything here, but i cant agree with that last answer, its completely ridiculous situation to put us in as a team and any way you guys try and justify it is not going to be agreed with by most people. if you dont agree with that statement, we'd be completely open to you taking a vote from all the other alliances and getting the answer that way.

ive never heard of any alliance tourney EVER "banning" someone from competing. its just absurd. especially when he had a few key elements for our teams roster. thc considers tc in high regards and all, me and tes are friends, ive always gotten along with wun and tc, but its safe to say the same way you guys "lost a lot of respect for us" for inviting grapple, you guys "lost a lot of respect from us" for pulling this stunt on us.

oh and last but not least, considering we were not allowed to give out medals for thunderstruck due solely to one team sitting out and not competing (we have the saved pm's from chachi) i think its safe to assume the same rules would follow for this g4g event as well. any gl to everyone competing, i know some of you guys were looking forward to beating us, but we dont take part in high school drama type of shit in THC and that is what this tourney turned into with this whole ordeal.

#335409 - 05/23/12 04:26 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Soviet]
Soviet

oh and dont take that as some sort of attack, honestly i feel like you guys attacked US with this whole situation. im not trying to make more drama, more of just give you all our side of the story.

#335412 - 05/23/12 04:35 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Soviet]
Trite

Yea, I feel like our alliance was personally attacked for an unjust reason. It saddens me that a petty internet problem would be turned into anything. It's just not the mature act on the behalf of anybody. Everyone wants to mud sling and act like their hands are clean. I just do not get it at all.Huge disappointment that I'm not able to compete because of some e-beef, that is a ridiculous notion to begin with.This whole turn of events is unnecessary and I'm disgusted by you all.

#335414 - 05/23/12 04:42 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Soviet]
Teshore

ok, first things first, this wasnt a TC decision, it was Wun's decision. his tourney, his rules. second thing, we didnt put you in any position, grapple did. third, you of all people soviet should know it has nothing to do with wun or any of us afraid we might lose, please dont start falling into that club, im speaking for myself here not wun but i take it as, wun didnt appreciate grapple trying to knock him for his opinion in the other thread, so its kind of like "ok then fuck you"

pretty plain and simple.

also you deciding to not field a team is stopping it from the medals, maybe, if chachi says that. there was no attacking THC in this, you decided to take it that way because one person said another person wouldnt be allowed in after disrespecting him. again pretty plain and simple in my eyes.

as far as taking a vote from all other alliances, thats pretty funny. again its wuns tourney, and he made the decision, it didnt involve TC, myself..anyone.

if you guys choose not to compete, then so be it. if you ran a tourney and said i couldnt participate, then TC would either enter or not. pretty easy, but to come with the mentality that we attacked you is pretty absurd.

again, this is my opinion on the matter, not wuns, not TC. just how i see it.

#335415 - 05/23/12 04:44 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Teshore]
Darksied

"wun didnt appreciate grapple trying to knock him for his opinion in the other thread"

Just like Warrens's opinion was being knocked about by Wun? Oh grow up.

migrantworkers: see abs...i am not as dumb as you think i am
abalest: lol, i never thought you were dumb, just old and senile

#335416 - 05/23/12 04:49 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Teshore]
Trite

I just don't see how being told who we could or could not have participate as not an attack.I still got love for Wun, it doesn't change that with me, but I think the decision is a petty one. You guys are telling us who we can have in our alliance and who can participate, I mean what part of the game is that? Grapple is a fair coach, that's all that matters. The moment he isn't or anyone isn't, I will bring it up, but he's a fair coach.I didn't get along with Pain when I first started, and now we're in an alliance together. It's not a big deal, unless you make it that way. If there was a reason like he is a dirty coach, gives unfair title shots then I would have never wanted him in the alliance, but that's not the case.

#335418 - 05/23/12 04:52 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Teshore]
Soviet

how do you not see that banning one of our key players for this event DIRECTLY attacks us and our performance in the event??

we should play at less than 100% in a major event because one guy doesnt like another guy? its a PERSONAL issue and this is an ALLIANCE tourny. banning one PERSON targets the ALLIANCE he belongs to. if it were a PERSONAL tourney, then by all means, ban him if you want because then it is aimed at him and only him and doesnt effect anyone else.

oh, and the whole losing thing you took out of context, i meant i would rather beat the said person and his team than ban him and not have the chance to beat his guys. wun clearly said he was banned so he couldnt "benefit" from the event. grapple can only benefit if we win, if we lost it would be a +1 for you and -1 for him/us, so the ban on him is only to prevent the case of him benefiting, which means you would have had to lose to him/us. so long story short, wun technically banned him from the event to avoid the chance of him benefiting (winning) in the event that he created. is that a more politically correct way of stating it?

regardless of all of this, you know im always still going to be cool with wun, tes, tc, etc but its point blank high school drama no matter how you try and word it or justify it, and like i said, we dont want any part of that. sorry if that means none of you get medals or the chance at competing vs us, but i think we made our point clearly and we are going to let you guys run your tourney in peace. gl everyone

#335420 - 05/23/12 05:02 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Soviet]
Teshore

i think you put to much thought into it soviet. i think wun banned him from the event as a fuck you. if you talk shit on my tourney then you wont be in my tourney type of thing.

oh dark...wow, little catch up for you bud. they idea was brought that all tournies can be run by a calender, if said person who runs tourney isnt around then someone else would step up. wun said, im not putting my tournies in a pool, grapple came in with "crybaby" this and that. so wun decided fuck off.

i guess for me, its just my opinion. wun can do whatever he feels like with his tourney period. i could care less if he let grapple participate or not. so you guys can either get over and participate or not, your choice.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (BlimBlapZing, CatHerder, Denku), 939 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod