Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#424211 - 09/21/15 07:08 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Ro]
ATTBoxer

Loc: Florida
My God this is fucking awesome

#424227 - 09/21/15 10:18 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Matty

Originally Posted By: CI
Jid, which member of THC should be thrown out to let you in?

Initially the guys voted on me because much like the rest of the community, literally no one in THC likes me. However, they begrudgingly admitted I have a knack for getting a championship here and there and occasionally represent the alliance well in competition, so they are currently undecided. Here are the top candidates for ousting.

1) CI. Probably the biggest asshole on the entire forum, people are getting real sick of his attitude in the alliance. Constantly talks down to other members, makes light of the accomplishments of his alliance mates, and talks about himself in the 3rd person, CI can be a fucking toolbox! CI likes to tell everyone about how great CI is, and while it all may be true about him being the best coach in the game with the biggest dick, he doesn't need to flaunt it.

2) Matty. Probably the shittiest coach in the entire game, let alone our alliance. He sticks around for comic relief and because people feel bad for other people from a 3rd world country that lacks hygiene basics like toothpaste and running water.

3) Robo. He's from fucking Canada, and likes baseball. He is one of 3 people in the world that root for the Toronto Blue Jays. He thinks you could make a legit camp out of boxing without ducking Ro like Wocker does. He gets his milk in a fucking bag. That's right, In a fucking bag.

4) Ro. He is a Roacher, an Rocubater, and a troublemaker. He hates the elderly with a passion, and often doesn't flush the toilet after he poo's. The next time you go to an airport bathroom and there is a gigantic log floating at the top unflushed, you know who did it.

So we are waiting on your decision on who we should kick. The importance of your vote is on par with black lives, it fucking matters baby! So let us know who we should get rid of and we will go back into the single most important decision THC has made as an alliance. Thanks!

Probably??? I'd consider myself THE worst thankyou very much

#424242 - 09/22/15 05:25 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Black-Santa

Loc: Lowell, MA
Originally Posted By: Matty
Originally Posted By: CI
Jid, which member of THC should be thrown out to let you in?

Initially the guys voted on me because much like the rest of the community, literally no one in THC likes me. However, they begrudgingly admitted I have a knack for getting a championship here and there and occasionally represent the alliance well in competition, so they are currently undecided. Here are the top candidates for ousting.

1) CI. Probably the biggest asshole on the entire forum, people are getting real sick of his attitude in the alliance. Constantly talks down to other members, makes light of the accomplishments of his alliance mates, and talks about himself in the 3rd person, CI can be a fucking toolbox! CI likes to tell everyone about how great CI is, and while it all may be true about him being the best coach in the game with the biggest dick, he doesn't need to flaunt it.

2) Matty. Probably the shittiest coach in the entire game, let alone our alliance. He sticks around for comic relief and because people feel bad for other people from a 3rd world country that lacks hygiene basics like toothpaste and running water.

3) Robo. He's from fucking Canada, and likes baseball. He is one of 3 people in the world that root for the Toronto Blue Jays. He thinks you could make a legit camp out of boxing without ducking Ro like Wocker does. He gets his milk in a fucking bag. That's right, In a fucking bag.

4) Ro. He is a Roacher, an Rocubater, and a troublemaker. He hates the elderly with a passion, and often doesn't flush the toilet after he poo's. The next time you go to an airport bathroom and there is a gigantic log floating at the top unflushed, you know who did it.

So we are waiting on your decision on who we should kick. The importance of your vote is on par with black lives, it fucking matters baby! So let us know who we should get rid of and we will go back into the single most important decision THC has made as an alliance. Thanks!

Probably??? I'd consider myself THE worst thankyou very much

Oh so you get a guy with 100 losses and all of a sudden you are the shittiest coach. I call bullshit grin

#424246 - 09/22/15 06:23 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Black-Santa]
Matty

Come back to challenge my throne when you have a guy with 100 losses cool

#424343 - 09/23/15 01:34 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Matty

Jid we have come to a conclusion about you joining thc. The results have come back inconclusive.

#424432 - 09/25/15 06:00 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
Jid

Lol

#424439 - 09/25/15 09:14 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Robo

Loc: Canada
Hello Jid, my name is Robo. Just thought I'd introduce myself.. Now that we are acquainted, just want to say thanks for recognizing my existence lol. smile

#424509 - 09/25/15 02:29 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Robo]
CI

I don't know how you didn't pm the best coach in THC, jid. How did you miss Robo?

#424554 - 09/25/15 09:29 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Jid

It is a great honour for anybody to get the privillage to post in my thread and sub forum

#424560 - 09/25/15 11:16 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Matty

Originally Posted By: Jid
It is a great honour for anybody to get the privillage to post in my thread and sub forum

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

Who's Online
2 Registered (Fedor McGeeno, Wocker), 883 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod