Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#424168 - 09/21/15 10:50 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: GoodkidCC]
Matty

Not gonna lie, I've seen a lot of retarded shit on these forums, but this smashes them all, bravo jiddy!

#424170 - 09/21/15 10:56 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
GoodkidCC

Originally Posted By: Jid
Sub forum rules

1. Campaign for jids inclusion to THC at every opportuntity
2. Admit I am the greatest alliance maker and supporter of new players of all time
3. Agree with me that kid is a smacku wannabe
4. Guess at how many times kid or grapple will put th nog in this sub forum
5. Refer to me as the rowdy one

6. If you post in this sub forum you are agreeing and have automatically agreed to the fact that you are my mm army friend

So technically if grap or kid post, even some ridiculous troll like posts.....they hero worship me

I just want this post quoted before it gets edited.

Gaylords is my camp
Policeman of the shoutbox

#424173 - 09/21/15 11:56 AM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: GoodkidCC]
Hinchx0r

its kinda sad that the forums have now peaked. this is the best it'll get folks, we're on the downhill from here

#424174 - 09/21/15 12:15 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Hinchx0r]
Jid

Ha ha I knew grapple and kid couldn't resist posting

#424179 - 09/21/15 12:49 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Jid]
Grapple420

Just like you cant resist mentioning me or kid every single time you come to the forums? You made an entire thread just to show your bitchassness and talk shit about how many people like you and dont like kid. Exactly like a 12 year old girl. Ive said it for years. Theres no way a middle aged man would be so hung up on how many people like him or make a thread like this. Thanks for finally proving me right after all these years.

Now go on girl, tell me how many people dont like me. LOL.

#424192 - 09/21/15 02:48 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Grapple420]
Matty

Legit think my 2 year old is less pathetic when she's throwing a temper tantrum than Jids banter.
Altho he would be an asset to us at thc, we are still in discussion Jid, stay safe, were coming for you...

#424194 - 09/21/15 03:10 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: Matty]
CI

Jid, which member of THC should be thrown out to let you in?

Initially the guys voted on me because much like the rest of the community, literally no one in THC likes me. However, they begrudgingly admitted I have a knack for getting a championship here and there and occasionally represent the alliance well in competition, so they are currently undecided. Here are the top candidates for ousting.

1) CI. Probably the biggest asshole on the entire forum, people are getting real sick of his attitude in the alliance. Constantly talks down to other members, makes light of the accomplishments of his alliance mates, and talks about himself in the 3rd person, CI can be a fucking toolbox! CI likes to tell everyone about how great CI is, and while it all may be true about him being the best coach in the game with the biggest dick, he doesn't need to flaunt it.

2) Matty. Probably the shittiest coach in the entire game, let alone our alliance. He sticks around for comic relief and because people feel bad for other people from a 3rd world country that lacks hygiene basics like toothpaste and running water.

3) Robo. He's from fucking Canada, and likes baseball. He is one of 3 people in the world that root for the Toronto Blue Jays. He thinks you could make a legit camp out of boxing without ducking Ro like Wocker does. He gets his milk in a fucking bag. That's right, In a fucking bag.

4) Ro. He is a Roacher, an Rocubater, and a troublemaker. He hates the elderly with a passion, and often doesn't flush the toilet after he poo's. The next time you go to an airport bathroom and there is a gigantic log floating at the top unflushed, you know who did it.

So we are waiting on your decision on who we should kick. The importance of your vote is on par with black lives, it fucking matters baby! So let us know who we should get rid of and we will go back into the single most important decision THC has made as an alliance. Thanks!

#424195 - 09/21/15 03:23 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Jid

I say cut that jid

#424197 - 09/21/15 03:46 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Ippo4ever

Originally Posted By: CI

Initially the guys voted on me because much like the rest of the community, literally no one in THC likes me. However, they begrudgingly admitted I have a knack for getting a championship here and there and occasionally represent the alliance well in competition, so they are currently undecided. Here are the top candidates for ousting.

1) CI. Probably the biggest asshole on the entire forum, people are getting real sick of his attitude in the alliance. Constantly talks down to other members, makes light of the accomplishments of his alliance mates, and talks about himself in the 3rd person, CI can be a fucking toolbox! CI likes to tell everyone about how great CI is, and while it all may be true about him being the best coach in the game with the biggest dick, he doesn't need to flaunt it.

2) Matty. Probably the shittiest coach in the entire game, let alone our alliance. He sticks around for comic relief and because people feel bad for other people from a 3rd world country that lacks hygiene basics like toothpaste and running water.

3) Robo. He's from fucking Canada, and likes baseball. He is one of 3 people in the world that root for the Toronto Blue Jays. He thinks you could make a legit camp out of boxing without ducking Ro like Wocker does. He gets his milk in a fucking bag. That's right, In a fucking bag.

4) Ro. He is a Roacher, an Rocubater, and a troublemaker. He hates the elderly with a passion, and often doesn't flush the toilet after he poo's. The next time you go to an airport bathroom and there is a gigantic log floating at the top unflushed, you know who did it.

So we are waiting on your decision on who we should kick. The importance of your vote is on par with black lives, it fucking matters baby! So let us know who we should get rid of and we will go back into the single most important decision THC has made as an alliance. Thanks!

/endthread

#424210 - 09/21/15 06:47 PM Re: THE IDEPENDANT Free Agent COACHES unofficial sub forum [Re: CI]
Ro

Loc: FreeLancer
Originally Posted By: CI

kinda upset i was 4th with my track record i clearly should have been #1 laugh on this list

Team Ro

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (Foul, Gyptian, Simon), 1042 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod