Page 21 of 44 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510787 - 05/28/21 10:21 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: MMA Phreak]
BlimBlapZing

Yes, but if someone believes something which is contrary to overwhelming scientific evidence, such as the safety and effectiveness of vaccines, would you say they do not believe in science? That is what I mean by believing in science. I believe that peer reviewed scientific conclusions are more reliable for truth than political messaging from either side or any source.

For politicians sure, the dichotomy was made in approaches to covid, different messaging between parties. Outside of the cesspool of political narratives though at least those I know wore masks because the CDC said it would help to slow the spread, help to save lives. If evidence is brought forward that this was not the case, at least we did our best to help.

Fucking loaded language man, "antiscience" "leftists", politics is a minefield alternating between anger and depression, I shouldn't have even jumped back in. Hope you all have a good day.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510788 - 05/28/21 10:49 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
MMA Phreak

safety and efficacy of vaccines in general? or specifically, the rushed covid vaccines? in my mind there is a big difference. for myself, i weighed everything and felt that the pros of the covid vaccine outweighed the potential cons. that decision was based on MANY factors (age, job related exposures, close relatives in high risk categories, prior success with vaccines to name a few). however, i also realize that others will come to a different decision based on some or all of the same factors, or maybe more than i used and i'm perfectly ok with that, but just for this vaccine. the standard other vaccines that have stood the test of time? i'm ok with those being mandatory for school.

as far as "the CDC said (masks) would help to slow the spread, help to save lives." revisionist history. the CDC, as well as fauci, flip flopped their guidance on masks. in the beginning, we were told that the "science" said that covid particles were orders of magnitude smaller than standard surgical masks could capture. then the "science" said that covid particles attached to vapor droplets and that the masks could help with catching those. as such, we were told that masks weren't to protect you, but others. then the vaccine comes and it took roughly 5 months from the time vaccines were available until just recently when we've been told you don't need to wear one if you're vaccinated, but then we've also been told that you can still contract and spread covid if you're vaccinated (so why can vaxxed people now not wear them????). the contradictions and flip flops on masks (all based on the "science") are more than i can take. if you can't see that the mask issue is far beyond "the science" then you've got your head in the sand (either willingly or unwittingly).

#510811 - 05/30/21 12:12 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: MMA Phreak]
SbrbnHstlr

Here is a Canadian Doctor discussing the dangers of the Spike Proteins within the mRna vaccines.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex...es-sugge?t=2m0s

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510816 - 05/30/21 10:34 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
MMA Phreak

Originally Posted By: SbrbnHstlr
Here is a Canadian Doctor discussing the dangers of the Spike Proteins within the mRna vaccines.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex...es-sugge?t=2m0s

fucking scary shit. for me, one of the biggest concerns, and it came out fairly quickly after the vaccines hit the market, were the issues with female's reproductive systems (i have a daughter). now with this guy's info, i think we're starting to see a little more clearly what's maybe going on. the elitists have pulled a great move getting us to inoculate our people which in turn sterilizes them. yeah, yeah. that's some next level shit...

but i had a pretty heated discussion with my old man today. he's a pretty conservative guy by nature (big trumper). he was of the opinion that if you don't take the vaccine, you shouldn't be allowed out among the general populace because you're not "doing your part" to protect society. he obviously knows i'm vaccinated so i think he felt it was safe to spout this bullshit. i basically told him what i've posted here. that i don't think anyone should be made to take the vaccine (personal choice). of course he countered with the standard vaccine arguments to which i agreed. but i told him this vaccine, that was rushed to market, is not the polio or smallpox vaccine that has YEARS of data to prove it's safety and efficacy.

rambling here but in the end, i think this is just the beginning of what we'll find with this vaccine. in 5-10 years, the question will ultimately be "was the price we paid for the vaccine worth it?" i hope so...

#510841 - 06/02/21 11:03 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: MMA Phreak]
Trite

People against the shot are not Anti-Science lolol

How are Fauci's E-mail leaks treating you guys?

LMMFAO

#510842 - 06/02/21 12:17 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Olir

Here's a website dedicated to debunking that doctor's claims: https://byrambridle.com/

#510843 - 06/02/21 12:37 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Olir]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: Olir
Here's a website dedicated to debunking that doctor's claims: https://byrambridle.com/

Of quick note Olir, that website was created and paid for by the Canadian government.

It has changed drastically since the day I had my post. I will have to familiarize myself again before further commenting. It was previously a massive character attack on the Doctor and host of the radio show.

Now they've included some scientific papers. Should be a good read. I appreciate you bringing attention to it.

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510846 - 06/03/21 08:30 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
My question is why is are we PUSHING a vaccine when the data and numbers are showing antibodies are creating almost a 100% immunity from reinfection? The part that is lost on everyone is BIG PHARMA is a money making business. Vaccines arent free. They are being subsidized. Perhaps if we follow the lobbyst dollars to the politicians pushing vaccines then we can get a clearer picture of the deception being pushed. Vaccines work. Rushed vaccines have concerns. I have had COVID and I am in my 30's. I'll take my chances.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/92836

#510857 - 06/03/21 01:50 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
Matty

Dunno where you guys are at with the pandemic, but were having basically zero to one death per day and 2 out of 3 hospitals have no Covid patients and theyre talking of extending the remaining rulings we have in place, think people are past that now and can see masses of uproar if they push thru with it, the lockdowns were, in their words, to prevent hospitals being overrun! My wife works at the biggest one in our area and gets Covid updates and theyve not had a case in weeks

#510867 - 06/04/21 05:13 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Matty.....COVID is real......but the Globalist push for unified command and control is even more real. The UK is falling, Canada is falling, the US has fallen. COVID numbers were so skewed into explosive numbers its hard to beleive what was real. I had several employees who work for me provide POSITIVE test after POSITIVE test with zero signs and symptoms. How does one get more than one POSITIVE test in a year without showing any signs at all. Strange indeed for the most deadly virus in recent human history. They never once mentioned that some people just may be immune.....

Page 21 of 44 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
2 Registered (Gyptian, ThePandaMan), 244 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod