Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#509788 - 04/07/21 07:52 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Olir

Yeah I'd agree that, playing as a new player sucks and anything to help that.

I think equipment is a real barrier. I am trying a new camp right now and can't train anyone up beyond 3.25 stars is damn annoying.

Getting money is slow because fights are slow. New slots are hard to get.

#509790 - 04/07/21 08:06 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
DrinkDrankCrunk

Keep my name out your mouth please. I didnt change shit, been playing the same as always and sure as fuck would not alter my game plan due to your complaining.

Sure we all want more coaches to fight and a fair playing field, but you intentionally dropping to lfc and having winning 40 fight guys held down in tier 2 is part of the problem.

If the all trainer, few fighters thing is an issue that can be addressed for sure.

#509792 - 04/07/21 08:38 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Turbo

Loc: UK Birmingham
These are my views no call-outs, no shit talking just the way I see it.

This game was not made to be played this long as the balance totally shifts towards Veteran camps.

So any camp on the journey for more fighters slots and equipment, will try and fight more often as this brings in monies for upgrades. (long old road) Guessing they would even fight more average fighters as they learn styles and the game.

So when a camp completes 30 fighters and full equipment, what are their motivations.
They can handpick every fighter have loads of trainers and have a must-win/competitive nature to their MMArmy journey. Having say 10 fighters active in a camp of 30.. They don't need the monies anymore so it all about records now, this can have a negative effect against all other camps still trying to walk the road to MAX MAX sum would say this was ultra try hard.

The question is... Is there a responsibility to support the game more when you get to the top Max Max.. I would say yes. Have sum weaker fighter in your camps have some fun with newer camps its a community game and we all love it.

#509794 - 04/07/21 08:54 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Mr. Judo

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
Keep my name out your mouth please. I didnt change shit, been playing the same as always and sure as fuck would not alter my game plan due to your complaining.

Sure we all want more coaches to fight and a fair playing field, but you intentionally dropping to lfc and having winning 40 fight guys held down in tier 2 is part of the problem.

If the all trainer, few fighters thing is an issue that can be addressed for sure.

I'm down in LFC when my rookie 0-2 year old fighters had to fight coaches who are 6+ years old and have much greater stats. As a result they lose more than they win and i dropped them if their age was suitable. Exaggerating my records doesnt add beef to discrediting me. I encouraged you too point out any fighters of mine thats stats or age is too great for the tier. While doing that you obviously noticed your own fighters didnt fit the mould and made adjustments. I thank you for that. Your name was only ever specified when you tried to shame me for finding a way to play the game.

My 2 yearold fighters shouldnt be in the efc just because they have the same amount of fights as EFC fighters. Everyone elses fighters could and should have the same amount of fights as mine. Im not cheating by fighting similar statted and aged fighters lol.

4398 fighters 1275 are signed. Of those 1200 signed how many are fighting ever reset or even day? Everyones way to busy to fight that often though apparently but every time they get a SR those fighters are fought twice a day? Why is that? Because they have an advantage! So lets all fight early! You can all have more fights an wins then me if you actually try to do so. And as a result of that new players would have much more equal ground, We'd all have more fight opportunities, More favourite fighters etc. What about that is less appealing? Or is it just wrong because i'm an asshole and you have beef with me?

#509795 - 04/07/21 09:10 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Mr. Judo]
Matty

LOL im not, and I imagine most are not interested in the personal drama, but we do all want the best for the game, and we need activity for it to be better and actual FIGHTS, I know uli was tracking fights per reset at one stage and that mustve dropped off a cliff recently, I know I was tracking fight results and gave up when the number of fights dropped low so wasnt worth the time tracking styles

#509798 - 04/07/21 12:25 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
DrinkDrankCrunk

The thing is i have not changed a fucking thing. And if its not a call out, why mention me in your post? Makes me not want to listen to even your more valid points.

I just think your playstyle is bullshit and cowardly. If you feel proud of it, good for you. I'd support locking vets out of tier 1 to give new guys a chance to get the hang of the game before 10 year players lacking scruples swarm on them. Then maybe some of them would stick around which often is not the case.

Maybe have some sort of trainer limit? I didnt start using trainers until a couple years ago and usually have about 5ish per camp. I dont always have time to fight every one of my 57 fighters, and i think im not alone in that. Sure ppl should try to be as active as possible, but thatll always be dependent on ppl's lives and interest levels. Having some other camp cash options would be helpful, maybe some custom equipment or page flare that wouldnt effect the fights.

#509800 - 04/07/21 12:51 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Matty

maybe the SR shop would actually be a decent idea, aslong as theyre expensive, maybe one mil per tier
http://www.mmarmy.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=460317#Post460317
so theyre expensive but actually something for people to invest in and fight to earn money for

#509823 - 04/07/21 06:35 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Turbo

Loc: UK Birmingham
Defo a Camp activity percentage No of fighters/fights in camp. Activity league not a win/lose top 50 activity is far more important in this game.

#509826 - 04/07/21 10:27 PM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Turbo]
DrinkDrankCrunk

lol whats more disturbing than 90% of the camp as 0-0 trainers is that all the actual fighters are the same creepy old bearded dude.

#509833 - 04/08/21 06:07 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
lol whats more disturbing than 90% of the camp as 0-0 trainers is that all the actual fighters are the same creepy old bearded dude.

Suck the creepy old bearded dudes dick dipshit

Migrantworkers

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (Ahhhhhh, Chitlnz, King Booker), 1061 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod