Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#509834 - 04/08/21 06:49 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Matty

lol look back at my post, i didnt even mean to tag migs camp, i copy and pasted the wrong tab, i did wonder why the comments after made no sense until i re-read my post, so ive changed it now to include the link i was meant to include XD

#509835 - 04/08/21 07:01 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Originally Posted By: Matty
lol look back at my post, i didnt even mean to tag migs camp, i copy and pasted the wrong tab, i did wonder why the comments after made no sense until i re-read my post, so ive changed it now to include the link i was meant to include XD

I didn't quite you

I am way trainer heavy and have been for 2 years...was before I left

And while you didnt say it Matty

If the games survival is based on me playing the game differently then it deserves to die

Migrantworkers

#509858 - 04/09/21 03:17 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Mr. Judo

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk everyone! this is why the game is dying. The few who still play are a bunch of volatile pricks who refuse to change even when the solution is obvious and simple. Easier to point fingers elsewhere though and name call I suppose. Lets all just keep doing what were doing until theres 0 new people and everyone just has trainers lol

#509859 - 04/09/21 03:58 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Mr. Judo]
Migrantworkers

Originally Posted By: Mister Judo
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk everyone! this is why the game is dying. The few who still play are a bunch of volatile pricks who refuse to change even when the solution is obvious and simple. Easier to point fingers elsewhere though and name call I suppose. Lets all just keep doing what were doing until theres 0 new people and everyone just has trainers lol

Hahahaha

Blame people who have been playing for over a decade

Brilliant

Migrantworkers

#509860 - 04/09/21 04:34 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Migrantworkers]
Mr. Judo

Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers
Originally Posted By: Mister Judo

Hahahaha

Blame people who have been playing for over a decade

Brilliant

im one of them and was equal blame. Whos fault is it? Chiefs? Chief bought this game with no idea how to do any physical changes. Because of that he spent a fortune of his own money cleaning up Mkicks old messes and creating awesome new things for us to enjoy. This was mkicks baby but Chief did more for this game than he ever did.

The game engine is near perfect imo. Chief should be hosting tournaments and adding a few custom features here and there but the hard work is done. However I dont blame him at all for ghosting. Every time he does pop in he's greeted with whines and the same old annoying questions and requests. And if not that then trolling (Im guiltier than anyone for this) Maybe if we all stop bitching, complaining and being toxic to fellow coaches we can breath enough life into this game for Chief to invest himself in again? if not that maybe it would pump enough blood for him to sell it for a reasonable amount? Worse case scenario we all have a better time playing and more new coaches stick around.

#509861 - 04/09/21 05:00 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Mr. Judo]
Migrantworkers

Why did you even bring chief into the conversation?

Could he do more is an easy yes

Has he done enough is also an easy yes

Finding an easier way to spend actual money on the game would be nice

Making the game easier for new players would be a good start but holding on to the ancient myth of mystery is something too many cling to

Rescind all forum bans would be a good start

Taking away the right to post in the public forums for public forum abuses would be smart

Same for the speak box

But active players who have not been caught cheating should never lose their ability to use their alliance forum

Edited by Migrantworkers (04/09/21 08:01 AM)

Migrantworkers

#509863 - 04/09/21 06:27 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Matty

returning camps allowed 5 fighters straight away

Bumping this as think its a must, the amount of guys that start then have one fighter per reset and quit must be fairly high, should have 5 minimum if youre camp is empty

#509879 - 04/10/21 06:47 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Matty]
Marcelo Luiz Riz

Loc: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Time to cut some orgs

Tier 1 = LFC
Tier 2 = PFO, CG and UNO
Tier 3 = Preliator and Inchickta
Tier 4 = EFC

#509881 - 04/10/21 06:58 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Marcelo Luiz Riz]
Matty

100%

#509950 - 04/15/21 05:18 AM Re: 2021 Suggestion Thread (Batshit insane ideas welcomed!!!) [Re: Marcelo Luiz Riz]
Matty

returning camps allowed 5 fighters straight away

Bumping this as think its a must, the amount of guys that start then have one fighter per reset and quit must be fairly high, should have 5 minimum if youre camp is empty

Edited by Matty (04/17/21 12:06 AM)

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (BlimBlapZing), 1061 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod