Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#514508 - 09/20/23 10:34 PM What do you want to see most in the future
Matty

With the sale of the game and new guys coming in, just putting out a little poll to see what guys want to see most going forward, feel free to vote but would also be good if you explain your vote or add an idea, could create some good discussions, no wrong answers here smile
Think the phone app is a no brainer in 2023 and a waste of a vote tbh because its such an obvious step, so feel free to not vote for that and vote for something you find more interesting.
New Owners Poll
You may choose only one

Votes accepted starting: 09/20/23 10:32 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

#514509 - 09/20/23 10:44 PM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: Matty]
Trite

Would like trolls and blatant bad players completely irradiated from the game. The game survives off the community and cancer needs to be removed. For this game to flourish belt squatters, duckers, and coaches who have blatant disregard for other coaches and are selfish, need to be forcefully removed. MKick let feeders thrive, Chief actually banned them. This momentum needs to continue for the health of the game.

PS Some new tatts and clothing have been things I've been waiting for and returning orgs or weights don't make sense unless player numbers increase for supporting those.

#514510 - 09/21/23 02:17 AM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: Trite]
ThePandaMan

Loc: U.S.A
I agree Matty phone app for this game needs to be the next imo. But would love to see more tourneys to get the community and alliances thriving again

#514511 - 09/21/23 02:49 AM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: ThePandaMan]
Matty

Think my preference is more customisation, ive used what we have currently so often that I Cba to even customise fighters much anymroe

#514520 - 09/22/23 02:48 AM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: Matty]
Turbo

Loc: UK Birmingham
The are many aspects of the game that could be improved.

Speech Box could be improved date and time comments are made being able to scroll back up further would help, We did try to use Discord as more of an MMArmy Libary but did not really take off.

We will always need new players to help the game move forward so a lot of effort needs time in this area.

When using the challenge all features would be nice if it was only sent to unfought fighters.

If the game could register if a title holder sends a fight but their opponent does not accept.

I would like to be able to change the color of my fighter ie trainer blue top fighters green ect.

loads more idea but that will do for now.

#514527 - 09/23/23 08:56 AM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: Turbo]
Matty

#514529 - 09/23/23 01:31 PM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: Trite]
RoLe

Loc: Philly,PA

Philly Dawgz
Philly Dawgz 2
Philly Dawgz 3

#514531 - 09/23/23 01:40 PM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: RoLe]
Matty

Originally Posted By: RoLe

So you want this forum to be pre Elon musk twitter now X so people you do not like are banned or as you put it forcefully removed which wow every player on here that keeps quiet and new players are going to see that rubbish and just stop playing then you will get what you want which is 10 people playing which yea Im sure the new owner wants his invested pissed away so trite can have his way

Originally Posted By: Trite
Would like trolls and blatant bad players completely irradiated from the game. The game survives off the community and cancer needs to be removed. For this game to flourish belt squatters, duckers, and coaches who have blatant disregard for other coaches and are selfish, need to be forcefully removed. MKick let feeders thrive, Chief actually banned them. This momentum needs to continue for the health of the game.

PS Some new tatts and clothing have been things Ive been waiting for and returning orgs or weights dont make sense unless player numbers increase for supporting those.

#514533 - 09/23/23 06:45 PM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: Matty]
Trite

Watches Role avoid being a jackass and opts to be an asshole and whine that people do not want to deal with assholes online, who are probably dumb dipshits in real life, which is why they act like weirdos online, lol.

Comparing a social media platform taking in millions of dollars to ban people for disrupting a narrative and calling for adults to be adults on a niche game forum are not the same thing.

#514534 - 09/23/23 07:34 PM Re: What do you want to see most in the future [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

changing my vote to ban role

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Fedor McGeeno), 1029 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod