Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#335457 - 05/23/12 07:52 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: The Hatchet]
Bonedaddy

> Registered: 12/18/08
Originally Posted By: The Hatchet
This whole thread is hilarious. Thank you.

i'm sitting here laughing my ass off.

The Simyard Fight Team, you can ban us, but you can't beat us

#335490 - 05/23/12 10:23 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: The Hatchet]
Soviet

Loc: Las Vegas
well you have to understand that only pain knew, he informed us today that you let him know a week ago and all, but we had 2 of grapples guys on our roster at that point.

regardless idk bro, its your tourney and all but doesnt this all sound alot like the "its my ball and im taking it with me" logic from back in elementary school? i mean its a game dude, who cares if one guy you dont like has one guy in your tourney, its not any different from it being another guy, not any extra work or effort from you besides the fact you are trying to spite him (which in turn spites us) cuz you have a problem with him.

you guys keep overlooking the fact that your "not a big deal ban" on grapple has a big effect on our roster and we arent going to compete with a half ass roster because YOU say so. so yeah, anyway, no, we wont be entering a roster. sorry guys

oh, and you guys are taking all the most negitave points of what i said and skewing them to what you are assuming i meant. i never said you "were scared of losing" or that we we're gonna push and make sure you dont get medals. im just saying as a bi-product of us sitting out that will be the case since it happened with our thunderstruck tourney. its the same circumstances so it will have the same result on your tourney. i was basically saying that if YOU drop your little grudge/vendetta/whatever and just let him compete, we will submit our roster, and then you get your medals, or YOU can decide not to allow grapple, and forfeit the medals. just a consequence from your own choices, dont act like we are the ones screwing you here bro and trying to push for that to happen. you are the one who got us involved in your feud with grapple by banning him in a team event, we stayed out of any arguments and drama you two had until this so its on you, sorry

#335494 - 05/23/12 10:50 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Soviet]
Matty

+1 for this thread

#335495 - 05/23/12 11:04 PM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Bonedaddy]
Ho Brah!

Loc: OREGON BY WAY OF HAWAII
Originally Posted By: Bonedaddy
Originally Posted By: The Hatchet
This whole thread is hilarious. Thank you.

i'm sitting here laughing my ass off.

just read the majority of this and man this is better than any soap opera. i especially like the part where thc pulls out to try and keep medals from the tourney and then calls wun petty in several following posts. too funny.
I do however see where both sides are coming from but the fact is its wuns tourney so he can do as he likes. besides for that i do find it either hard to believe or maybe just plain funny that grapple is such and important guy for thc is this tourney he would only be fielding 1 fighter after all. just my two cents.

p.s. i am not attacking anyone in my post just writing my thoughts on the matter. - HB

#335507 - 05/24/12 02:05 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Ho Brah!]
Warren

Loc: South Carolina

Just got back from several days away, wow, what a surprise...NOT!

Same shit, different day. This thread is like the movie, "Groundhog Day". The players are the same, too. At least one of them is. Ha, Ha.

The position of DBA is simple...pulling a line from the show, "Shark Tank", due to the same ole same ole, "I'm out!"

On a personal note...I now refer to Mr. Wunderful as...drum role please..."Mr. Oxymoron". It is fitting.

The way this thread is going Mr. Oxymoron will be playing with himself, oh wait...he does...daily! Hope you enjoy yourself, Mr. Oxymoron.

Your new best friend,

Warren

#335508 - 05/24/12 03:34 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Warren]
Mr. Wunderful

News flash Warren, DBA is dead. Yo have no alliance to pull out of any tournament, thanks for posting though.

#335512 - 05/24/12 05:25 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Ho Brah!]
The Hatchet

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: ho brah!
just read the majority of this and man this is better than any soap opera. i especially like the part where thc pulls out to try and keep medals from the tourney and then calls wun petty in several following posts. too funny.
I do however see where both sides are coming from but the fact is its wuns tourney so he can do as he likes. besides for that i do find it either hard to believe or maybe just plain funny that grapple is such and important guy for thc is this tourney he would only be fielding 1 fighter after all. just my two cents.

#335522 - 05/24/12 05:56 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: The Hatchet]
Darksied

Possibly up to two due to retirements.....just saying.

migrantworkers: see abs...i am not as dumb as you think i am
abalest: lol, i never thought you were dumb, just old and senile

#335552 - 05/24/12 07:36 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Darksied]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
I'll put in my .02 since I'm usually a voice of reason on these forums.

It's Wun's tourney, so he can exclude who he wants. No one should be debating that. That leaves THC with 2 options: Compete w/o Grap, or sit out. THC chose to sit out. That is their choice. THC can't blame it on Wun. And for the record, if TLCS was in THC's place and for some reason say hb couldn't compete, we'd sit out too, so I can't blame you if he really is a major factor.

IMO however, it's not cool for THC to come on here and give Wun shit. It's his tourney and he can do what he wants. You chose not to compete, he isn't making you. He isn't punishing THC, IMO, you guys are only taking it that way because your backing your teammate. If you don't want to play, fine don't but it's not cool to come on here and give Wun shit for something that was your decision. If I was Grap I would be encouraging you guys to play w/o me. Just sayin'.

Also, it doesn't sound to me like Wun is doing the "its my ball and im taking it with me" thing. He excluded Grapple from the get-go. If he doesn't like him he doesn't have to let him in. I doubt he knew you guys would sit out in protest. If Grap was in TLCS he would still be banned, and I wouldn't take it as an assult on TLCS. There have been several players that were banned from tourneys. Shit, an entire alliance was banned from participating in an event (Royal Blood). Honestly it really sounds like "taking the ball" is what THC is trying to do when you're basically saying "If our guy can't play then we're not playing and you're not gonna get medals." For you guys to sit out and try to bully Wun into changing his mind by using medals is weak. You're CHOOSING to sit out, you should leave it at that.

There are 4 alliances competing in this tourney and I can almost guarantee there will be medals. I have never heard of there being any kind of minimum participation requirements for medals, especially one that states all alliances have to participate in order to get them. If there were a min I would say it would be 4 anyway. I would argue that an alliance should never hold the power to manipulate a tourney's medals by choosing to sit out. Your spat with each other should NOT affect the rest of us. I would also argue that if there are rules like that, they should be in writing and not left up to one person to pass judgement when something happens. If this is the case (minimum participation) then we need to see those rules in a thread, not in a PM. Then I would say it will be necessary to make it mandatory to compete or you get a last place DQ and everyone still gets medals...

**Cliff Notes**

Wuns tourney, he can choose to ban anyone he wants.

It's THC's choice to sit out.

THC's choice should not affect the rest of us getting medals. Especially when they are capable of fielding some type of team.

Well there's my .02...I'm sure I have change coming back. smirk

#335569 - 05/24/12 08:49 AM Re: Alliance RR Tourney: Going For Glory 6!!!! [Re: Smacku]
OhioStateBuckeye

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Smacku = pretty smart

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (BlimBlapZing, CatHerder, Denku), 939 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod