Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#501072 - 09/01/19 01:34 PM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: Matty]
Foul Administrator

Loc: Rummaging for used socks,
Yes, This is needed for the game.

#501089 - 09/04/19 01:56 PM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: Foul]
Spanishfighter

I read the Goat's post and my opinion, his/her post (I do not know if is it a man or a woman), but back Goat's comment. That commentary has truth, the contender number 1 should be the first on challenge the champion... And the next point is:

If the champion doesn't log, there will be not fight.

Well. This happened to me too, I don't know why this idea has come to my mind.

It is the most ridiculous idea you have ever seen or heard.

My idea is to notify the champion, by e-mail that he/she has registered, with this message:

"You have been challenged in a title match".

I obviously do not, if not the game itself, though do this, it will be a little bit hard. But sorry for my little confidence, but I hope that idea does not get in the game, because it is so ridiculous.

Edited by Spanishfighter (09/04/19 01:59 PM)

#501090 - 09/04/19 02:52 PM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: Spanishfighter]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
I just wish that champions were not stripped for sending out challenges to not only the number 1 contender as identified by the game but also 2 or 3 other fighters who are also too busy or too pussy to accept the challenge

Migrantworkers

#501127 - 09/08/19 01:27 PM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: Migrantworkers]
SbrbnHstlr

I agree with Mig, and though he didnt make the point I feel like the auto-title fight is a good idea at the end of reset.

I feel the only way to possibly curb this is push notifications. While I have no idea how it would work coding wise, I know websites ask me all the time if I want push notifications. Just a thought.

As for the auto-Title fight. It is agreed that the green fighter is not ALWAYS the most deserving.

Could the coding not be reworked to include the rankings of a prospective contenders most recent opponents instead of simply going purely off of win streak? Have number one contender selected by top win streak/opponents average rank within the respective win streak.

Again, its been years since ive touched any coding so I'm unsure of how feasible my ideas are.

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#505772 - 10/09/20 11:22 AM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
As a returning the player......the 2 a day reset is better for sure. I've around this game since 2008 and nothing takes the joy out of this game faster than the slow recruitment process. I want to build a team again but recruiting and training are so slow that I almost want to forget my login information again lol. My 2 cents, I love the game, tweaking is great but limiting fights and recruitment is a huge turn off. How about tweak the mechanics of fighters aging instead....

#505785 - 10/11/20 05:09 AM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: GunnerJordan]
Neverland101

I'm a new player

The game takes a while to get going even with two resets a day

With one reset a day it would be very slow

#505795 - 10/12/20 07:23 AM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: GunnerJordan]
Mr. Judo

This sucks but unfortunately if you could recruit a full team people would just constantly discard their shitty recruits until they got good ones

#505800 - 10/12/20 03:41 PM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: Mr. Judo]
DrinkDrankCrunk

open some extra camps if you want more fighters starting out. you can always scale back after you get them filled up.

#505807 - 10/13/20 12:24 AM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Matty

yeh think that's the best way, start a second camp to keep interest during the slog of a rebuild

#506947 - 12/14/20 08:24 PM Re: 1 Reset Per Day - Feedback thread [Re: Matty]
Turbo

Loc: UK Birmingham
Hey guys been back for a few weeks now, camps are filling up nicely.
1 reset a day vs 2 resets

So I have 3 camps atm with 42 actively fighting fighters, I never really struggle to get all my fights done both resets ( I will fight anyone smile

I guess the game would slow down too much if we went to one reset per day, yes you could open more camps but I worked hard to get my camps where they are, and 3 camps should be enough for most players.

Is this still being actively considered?

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (DrinkDrankCrunk, King Booker, SbrbnHstlr), 111 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod