Page 24 of 32 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#514052 - 07/08/23 10:49 AM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: MI Yayo]
DrinkDrankCrunk

Don't cut yourself with all that edge

#514054 - 07/08/23 12:25 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: MI Yayo]
Trite

Originally Posted By: MI Yayo
Originally Posted By: Trite

Nobody needs you, horrible troll

I can already tell you're a soyboy and I don't like you.

see me in the street and get smashed on the cobbles.

I don't mind good trolling, this isn't that

#514056 - 07/08/23 02:56 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Trite]
MI Yayo

Loc: FL

you wouldn't know a good troll if one burrowed in your keister and started charging you a toll to drop a deuce

#514062 - 07/08/23 08:14 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Trite]
MI Yayo

While in dominant mount position Harley Stewart rains down hard shots forcing Xun Lang to cover up. Referee yells to defend but Harley Stewart lands more shots to get the stoppage.

bwahahahaha. you been playing this game for a decade, i been playing for 10 minutes.

sorry guys, i smeshed your boy

Edited by MI Yayo (07/08/23 08:15 PM)

#514066 - 07/09/23 01:23 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: MI Yayo]
Zakariya

Loc: Ontario
I think it might be beneficial at this point to just release the builds. The game has been stagnant for years. Everyone runs the same style forever, no fun, no variety in the fighters.

hope your doing well Chief wherever you are.

#514072 - 07/11/23 09:43 AM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Zakariya]
MI Yayo

Originally Posted By: Zakariya
I think it might be beneficial at this point to just release the builds.

If this means give everybody maxed out equipment than I agree.

userbase is small. EFC FW division has 11 fighters in it. HW and BW the only men's divisions in EFC with realistic depth. The other are so thin it's kinda embarrassing.

the way the game designed rn not noob friendly. new users will get squashed by the vets who have way better stats and the lack of equipment means noobs not catching up any time soon, if ever.

also think your World Recruit Value system needs fixed or nixed.

it lacks realism.

murica obviously #1.

#514078 - 07/12/23 07:55 AM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: MI Yayo]
BlimBlapZing

Thing on equipmment is, stats are only a portion of the fight result formula. There are good and bad fighters independent of all other factors due to hidden stats, and a large part of the game is learning to weed out the bad and keep the good.

A good fighter raised in a poor equipment camp who trains proper stats and selects proper styles can absolutely reach the top and get efc belts over better equipped camps. A good figher who fails in all other areas can still see limited success against better camps, which is why a newer camp would be able to beat fighters from much older, better equipped coaches. However obtaining and properly defending an EFC belt, reaching hall of fame or #1 fighter status, building a legend who can compete with other camps, those are other matters, and those are goals that typically take some time and equipment building to reach. That is the long term meta for this game, and what better equipment truly opens up.

A shortcut to reach that point can come through community and alliance connections. There are alliances with plenty of well equipped camps lying around they could hand off to a player to give them a leg up. Whether doing this is frowned upon depends I think on how the player interracts wth the community and how they play, whether they follow ettiquette or can crush or not. I inherited one early on with a couple of 5 mils, gave me a taste of what better equipment was like. After building my own camps I don't even run it anymore and could hand it off to another player if needed.

Another shortcut to better equipment is to spend real money on credits, credits for camp cash, and cash for equipment. Some players have followed this route over the years, but normally players don't reach the top teirs of what the game can offer without being familiar with the grind and how to build.

On releasing the builds though I am team release them, but that is a long term debate a lot of discussion has already gone on about here.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#514083 - 07/14/23 04:25 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: BlimBlapZing]
MI Yayo

EFC and Preliator need to pay more. A LOT more.

Get with the times. EFC = UFC

EFC payment structure should be more like:

250K base 250K win bonus for mainstream star

100K base 100K win bonus for popular

50K base 50K win bonus for well known

25K base 25K win bonus for regional

Preliator pay structure should start at 10K base and 10K win bonus minimum and be more like 25K/25K or 50K/50K for championship contracts.

#514097 - 07/16/23 04:43 PM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: MI Yayo]
Zakariya

Loc: Ontario
EFC and Preliator need to pay more. A LOT more.

Get with the times. EFC = UFC

EFC payment structure should be more like:

250K base 250K win bonus for mainstream star

100K base 100K win bonus for popular

50K base 50K win bonus for well known

25K base 25K win bonus for regional

Preliator pay structure should start at 10K base and 10K win bonus minimum and be more like 25K/25K or 50K/50K for championship contracts.

Its just how the game is brother. Its not balanced or fair or anything like that. Some styles are way stronger and easier to build then others. Its cheaper then it used to be to buy fighter slots. You would think a strong style would be harder to build and figure out. But its the exact opposite. The game is what it is, nothing drastic is going to change. Which is why disclosing all the builds will make it better. Maybe more money per fight would be good but no matter what there will never be alot of people playing. The game can't handle it anyways. At least coaches will be able to use more difficult styles with some confidence, fighters can do as good as they can do at least. Its literally not possible to figure out a more difficult style in a sea of stronger easier to build styles.

I've been wrong before but 2023 may actually be the final year eh?

#514099 - 07/17/23 09:02 AM Re: 2020 Suggestion Thread (All-in-One) [Re: Zakariya]
Matty

Never understood the 'release the builds' mentality - i know theres alot of different parts of this game but why give away one of the biggest factors because people are bored of trying to figure them out, take away the mystery around builds and its just 'who has the best hiddens' so not even something in peoples power. So basically holding peoples hands to build a perfect build for their style and relying on the hiddens, which Chief already made a few visible of them anyway, like patience etc.
Why dont people just ask chief to give them a fighter, train him perfectly to a style and also tell them their hiddens aswell as fight them for the coach, might aswell have everything handed to you if youre wanting probably the biggest secrets of the game handed out

Page 24 of 32 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 >

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 1033 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod