Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#508358 - 02/15/21 04:22 AM Re: Errors [Re: Picograms95]
Matty

Louis drops an unblocked elbow, putting Olson asleep.

may be wrong, but shouldnt that say 'putting Olson to sleep.'

#508399 - 02/16/21 04:47 PM Re: Errors [Re: Matty]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Leaves him arm out

nge hops back to avoid it. Karl connects with numerous jabs to the face of "Langlanglanglang". Kid Lange fakes a takedown attempt and clinches with Karl MacGuire. Karl MacGuire receives a couple of stiff short hooks in the clinch. Lange places a few punches to the ribs while tied up. MacGuire executes a picture perfect hip throw from the clinch. Kid Lange foolishly leaves him arm out, allowing MacGuire to cinch an arm bar. Kid Lange taps out.

Migrantworkers

#508518 - 02/19/21 08:03 AM Re: Errors [Re: Migrantworkers]
Migrantworkers

With a guillotine

respective range. Wayne cuts off the cage to attack and goes desperately for a takedown. Dave Neal catches him a guillotine with his legs tightly wrapped. Wayne has to tap. This one is all over.

Migrantworkers

#508807 - 02/23/21 08:40 AM Re: Errors [Re: Migrantworkers]
The Captain

Loc: California
Trying to accept a challenge from this guy: http://www.mmarmy.com/fighter_display.php?id=1680099

With this guy: http://www.mmarmy.com/fighter_stats.php?id=1675567

And the game hangs up and gives me this message after several minutes of idling.

Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mmarmy.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When the game comes back for me. All other fights work, but that one continues to have the same error.

UPDATE: The next day 2/24. My would-be opponent is no longer champion of the org, but I still get the same result trying to have these two fighters match up.

Edited by The Captain (02/24/21 07:31 AM)

**Most Improved Player of 2015**
**Coach of the Year of 2016**
**Most Entertaining Poster of 2016, and 2018**
**Best Event of 2016: Basebrawl**
**UFC Prediction King of 2016**

#508933 - 02/25/21 03:26 PM Re: Errors [Re: The Captain]
Olir

When a female fighter's contract is up due to inactivity it gives them a male pronoun. "released from his contract".

#509427 - 03/14/21 10:17 AM Re: Errors [Re: Olir]
Migrantworkers

The following is an error

Read the whole thing and tell me who won the round easily but lost the ud

nd 5
Neal fakes a takedown attempt and clinches with Benedictus. Dave Neal receieves numerous knees to the thighs from Baanders. Dave Neal recieves a strong elbow opening up the clinch. Baanders takes Neal down to the mat with a good double leg takedown, leading to him standing over Neal. Baanders stands over "Super", works his way through his open guard and lands some solid standing punches. "Super" is able to grab an arm and pull Baanders into his guard. Benedictus Baanders takes a risk going for a leglock from being caught in Daves guard. It doesn't pay off as Dave makes his way to standing. Baanders shoots a takedown from a distance putting Neal on the ground. Baanders drops some good punches while being caught in the guard. Dave Neal is pummeled by some well timed bombs from Benedictus Baanders. Round 5 comes to a close.

Knees and elbows standing

Takedown and big punches

Another takedown and more big punches

My guy won the fight but this is an error

Migrantworkers

#509433 - 03/15/21 08:22 AM Re: Errors [Re: Migrantworkers]
Mr. Judo

i wasnt camp #1 for a few days but it seems to have corrected itself

#509434 - 03/15/21 02:44 PM Re: Errors [Re: Mr. Judo]
DrinkDrankCrunk

need to be sure to scum more LFC wins there champ

#509464 - 03/21/21 04:02 AM Re: Errors [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Mr. Judo

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
need to be sure to scum more LFC wins there champ

I could train two stats to get my stats up quick i suppose. Or I could I could keep my fighters in tier 2 until theyre efc age and stats! I know a guy who does that though and he's got a barely above average record...

FYI tier 1 was only created because of crushers like yourself. If everyone fights early and often the game grows.

BONUS POINTS! - Find a fighter of mine that's too old for his tier or has stats that are too high. I play the game on neutral ground and do it better. I can happily go through your camp and point out the multiple ancients that will retire in tier 2-3. You'll never see that happen with my camp. My camps full of fighters not crushers. I suppose its ok your fighters have double + the age of their opponents because they have less fights though right?

#509475 - 03/21/21 11:36 AM Re: Errors [Re: Mr. Judo]
DrinkDrankCrunk

i move guys up when i can. sure i have some journeymen in tier 2 or 3, cuz they aren't offered higher contracts. i don't buy out my contract after one loss and retreat to safety so i can pad my record.

i challenge all and accept all so miss me with the crusher bullshit.

do i get bonus points for the fact that you have been playing this game for 10+ years but are consistently fighting in LFC, which is specifically for new camps?

just go away again plz.

Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

Who's Online
3 Registered (BlimBlapZing, CatHerder, Denku), 939 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod